Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #221
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pro Choice or Pro Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
If you don't know the definition of the words you use, then why are you using them?

and obviously you did not understand my question if you think i was joking around.
abuse means to mistreat... innocent means to be free from wrong doing or of sin... there happy. So what exactly was ur question then??
Old 08-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #222
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
How do you define innocent? Animals kill other animals for food. Does that make the animals not innocent. A little kid may steal a cookie from a cookie jar, does that make them not innocent?

How do you define abuse? A kid may misstreat a pet, but what if they don't know any better? what if no one taught them? Does that make the kids life less valuable than the pets?
Those were my questions.

Also, please define "sin".
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #223
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
I'm just going to throw this out there, a fetus is alive from the moment of conception. A fetus can react to sounds and light and smells while in the womb. Having said that, if you choose to do the big nasty and the results aren't what you expected, deal with it. You choose to do it, you take care of the kid. Abortion should only be tolerable if for medical reasons the baby must be aborted or in rape cases.
There's a lot more to it than that, there is no "deal with it" button. Fact is, you'll have a lot more problems when you have the kid as apposed to just having an abortion. I believe that anyone who isn't ready for a baby should have the choice in it keeping or aborting it. When an accident happens you have to stop it from it becoming a big mistake/burden on you and correct it. Having a child is a LIFE changing experience, WHY would you want to give years of your life to an accidental slip-up? Accidents happen, people are not perfect, but if we are given options to correct it, why wouldn't you accept the options? Other people are not in your shoes, they don't live your life, they cannot possibly know what you are going to go through, they won't expierance the change in your life, they are not going to sympathize with you when you have a problem. It's your life, everything we do in life is a choice by the options we are given. I don't understand why people are so bent on ruining other people's life's by taking away a choice that can change your entire future and your life.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #224
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
Those were my questions.

Also, please define "sin".
sin can be defined as doing something wrong against God... Or something that goes against morals...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #225
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastuchiha View Post
sin can be defined as doing something wrong against God... Or something that goes against morals...
What if i do not believe in god?

also please define "morals"
Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #226
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
What if i do not believe in god?

also please define "morals"
OMG... what point are u trying to make with just defining words for you maybe u don't kno wat the words mean... morals are like a certain rule or principals that u follow...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #227
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
OMG... what point are u trying to make with just defining words for you maybe u don't kno wat the words mean... morals are like a certain rule or principals that u follow...
1. You did not answer my first question.
2. I already told you why I am asking for definitions
3. What if my morals are not the same as your morals? Does that mean I am a bad person because my morals are different? Is there a defined set of morals someone wrote that I should be following?
Old 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #228
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
1. You did not answer my first question.
2. I already told you why I am asking for definitions
3. What if my morals are not the same as your morals? Does that mean I am a bad person because my morals are different? Is there a defined set of morals someone wrote that I should be following?
1. If u do not believe in god then thats ur choice but suggest u try to take some interest in him...

2. to answer question 3... yes there is a set of morals u should be following and god told the people who wrote the bible to right them... Or you can look up the ten commandments... And no if we don't have the same morals it doesn't mean ur a bad person...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #229
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
1. If u do not believe in god then thats ur choice but suggest u try to take some interest in him...

2. to answer question 3... yes there is a set of morals u should be following and god told the people who wrote the bible to right them... Or you can look up the ten commandments... And no if we don't have the same morals it doesn't mean ur a bad person...
1. Im fairly confident there is not anything about how to treat animals in the bible
2. So how are you using morals as a part of your arguement if you admidt that people can have different morals and it is okay for them to have different morals?
Old 08-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #230
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
1. Im fairly confident there is not anything about how to treat animals in the bible
2. So how are you using morals as a part of your arguement if you admidt that people can have different morals and it is okay for them to have different morals?
1. There is nothing in the bible that says its okay to mistreat animals either... And in biblical times it was not okay to slaughter an animal just because but u wouldn't kno that would u because u don't read the bible...

2. I wasn't using morals i said nothing about them until u asked me about them... And I didn't say it was okay to have different morals i said that it didn't make u a bad person to have different morals... Just like people have a different religion it doesn't mean that there bad people... You have ur own beliefs and everybody else does but its ur choice what u believe...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #231
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Last stop he's just baiting you to make you mad. Don't satisfy him by continuing to answer him. He's being an ass because he can, and he finds it fun, he's said so himself. Don't give him the pleasure of you getting worked up because he doesn't care about the topic to begin with.
Sabra Kusabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #232
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
1. There is nothing in the bible that says its okay to mistreat animals either... And in biblical times it was not okay to slaughter an animal just because but u wouldn't kno that would u because u don't read the bible...

2. I wasn't using morals i said nothing about them until u asked me about them... And I didn't say it was okay to have different morals i said that it didn't make u a bad person to have different morals... Just like people have a different religion it doesn't mean that there bad people... You have ur own beliefs and everybody else does but its ur choice what u believe...
1. How do you know whether or not i read the bible?
3. You used the word morals in a sentance and then i asked you about them.
2. So now you are saying it is not okay for me to have differen't morals?
Old 08-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #233
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra Kusabana View Post
Last stop he's just baiting you to make you mad. Don't satisfy him by continuing to answer him. He's being an ass because he can, and he finds it fun, he's said so himself. Don't give him the pleasure of you getting worked up because he doesn't care about the topic to begin with.
Actually I do care about the topic.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #234
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
There's a lot more to it than that, there is no "deal with it" button. Fact is, you'll have a lot more problems when you have the kid as apposed to just having an abortion. I believe that anyone who isn't ready for a baby should have the choice in it keeping or aborting it. When an accident happens you have to stop it from it becoming a big mistake/burden on you and correct it. Having a child is a LIFE changing experience, WHY would you want to give years of your life to an accidental slip-up? Accidents happen, people are not perfect, but if we are given options to correct it, why wouldn't you accept the options? Other people are not in your shoes, they don't live your life, they cannot possibly know what you are going to go through, they won't expierance the change in your life, they are not going to sympathize with you when you have a problem. It's your life, everything we do in life is a choice by the options we are given. I don't understand why people are so bent on ruining other people's life's by taking away a choice that can change your entire future and your life.
It all comes down to taking responsibility for another life that you have created whether intentionally or accidentally. If you create a child you just do what you have to do to care for it.

And we call it reality.

-Uchiha Itachi
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #235
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra Kusabana View Post
your probably right... i let him get me way off the topic of abortion and went to talking about readin the bible and morals... Well i'm tired and i have to work in the mornin... when ur ready to have a real debate i'll be back taishi...
Old 08-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #236
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
your probably right... i let him get me way off the topic of abortion and went to talking about readin the bible and morals... Well i'm tired and i have to work in the mornin... when ur ready to have a real debate i'll be back taishi...
I wasn't aware I was participating in a fake debate.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #237
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSpirit View Post
It all comes down to taking responsibility for another life that you have created whether intentionally or accidentally. If you create a child you just do what you have to do to care for it.
I understand that. The child however will not know any different, if either happens. It's still a choice since it's still her body, her body produced it. I look at it this way, it's either her life or the child's life. How are people going to say to keep the child when it's not directly going to affect them. People can't be telling other people they don't have certain options just because they feel very strongly about human life above ALL else, including the parents decisions. Just can't, they are not considering the parent's side of the story. They ignore strong facts for aborting the child.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 08-10-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #238
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I'm against abortion im not gonna get into the debate though cus i suck at debates lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #239
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
I'm against abortion im not gonna get into the debate though cus i suck at debates lol
Yeah, I hate debates over the internet, they tend to turn into just another bunch of insults.

I have had some good internet debates though, most of which involved TBC.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 08-10-2009 at 08:24 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #240
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I havent read any of the other posts at all. But i tell this much i am pro choice.

Morally wrong? Yes. The right choice most of the times? Yes.

I rather have a life ending before having to suffer through a lot of that goes around the world. If they are in a messed up part of the world i would have no problems with pro choice.

In rape situations too. I have no problem with that.

What i have a problem with is snotty little kids having sex without protection believing that they are grown ups and doing the "grown up" thing without actually doing the grown up thing (WRAP IT UP!) Babies having babies. I tell you this much (and this is how i believe) if you have no reason to do the pro choice part and you are just looking for an easy way out, you will rot in hell eventually.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

Last edited by SRhyse; 08-10-2009 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Censored an F-Bomb. Rock on.
itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote