Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #61
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Re: your worst fear story

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisamerocks View Post
dang, ninjavanish is right, gay rape is the worst, aside from my worst dream where chucky was trying to kill me
yep, gay rape=me commiting suicide, anyone who knows me knows it takes a lot to talk about that or even think it!
that would suck! thank god i dont have nightmares...*phew*im freaked by dolls, clowns, and spiders xD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #62
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

once upon a time there was a dog, his mane was charlie, he farted, the end.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #63
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

well i remember this one time i was like 4 or something. and me and my little bro pissed my mom off big time and then she told us that she had it and just left the house. so it was me and my bro alone in the house cus my dad was at work. and back then i was like freakin scared and stuff but then my mom came back a few minutes later. she was just trying to scare us. i know its stupid but its the only time i remember that i was like freaked out.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #64
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
once upon a time there was a dog, his mane was charlie, he farted, the end.
wow nice way to spam xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:57 AM   #65
Itachi440
Apprentice Genin

Itachi440 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My worst fear is clowns honestly. Between 6-8 ive had dreams of clowns tickling me to death. It hurt so bad. It was a pain im still scared to feel again now.
Itachi440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #66
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
yep, gay rape=me commiting suicide, anyone who knows me knows it takes a lot to talk about that or even think it!
that would suck! thank god i dont have nightmares...*phew*im freaked by dolls, clowns, and spiders xD
I don't like clowns or spiders>.<
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #67
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
in afraid of a lot of things and mine is very similiar to darkdemon's....
I'm afriad of having no friends and being all alone by myself...In real life, it's so hard for me to make friends because I have no confidence and I have no-self esteem,many people know how kind and nice iam and all of them take adventage of me..in real life I never made a real true friend...they would pretend to be my friend, and they wouldn't ever cheer me up or be there for me..I used to have a "best friend" but she would hit and abuse me like I'm garbage and she treated me like a slave.I don't know how to get confidence and iam too shy to do anything. I have been sad all summer for many reasons such as my dad losing his job and iam so scared that we might not even have a home to live in..a-and I don't know what to do..I'm only being in my high school for not even a whole month then Im moving...And iam so afriad of not eating because sometimes I'll get so worried or upset and scared that I'll go into depression,not eat,and feel pain..it's happended before and I'm scared for it to happen again..
Ahhhh And I'm afriad of not eating because I fainted once.
And of bees. Any kind if Bee O.O they scare the living sugar out of me!!
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #68
CutieSakura
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
Ahhhh And I'm afriad of not eating because I fainted once.
And of bees. Any kind if Bee O.O they scare the living sugar out of me!!
And heights! Dx Roller Coasters, Wacky crazy rides,and going to bed after watching a horror movie,oh and I don't like watching them either
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #69
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
My worst fear is being abandoned/alone. My reason for that is because I don't have a lot of self confidence and I need to have friends to get through the day... I'm always afraid of doing something wrong, because if people don't like me then I'll be alone. Plus I've been friends with the wrong people, and those people didn't care about my feelings at all. I thought I could trust them but as soon as I did something they didn't like, they were ready to form an alliance against me and made me feel miserable. Then I didn't have any friends for the longest time, and since I was alone, I went back to them, and made them forgive me. I don't want anything like that to happen ever again...
I've been in a similar situation to you...that's one of my fears, but my worst fears are clowns and dolls. *shudders*

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote