Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default If Obito Lived...

What do you guys think would have happened if Obito lived? I'm sure that Kakashi wouldn't have his nicknames "Kakashi the Copycat Ninja" or "Kakashi of the Sharingan." But if Obito would have lived he probably would have been able to save the Uchiha Clan, He would have been more experienced and Stronger than Itachi at the time and killed him before Itachi killed the whole Clan, that would mean Sasuke wouldn't have had to run away from the Leaf Village and would have been a great Ninja growing up in the Leaf. The whole Naruto/Naruto Shippuden story would change completely. I wish Obito could have lived.

What else do you guys think would have happened if Obito Uchiha lived?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Naruke Uchiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: If Obito Lived...

Maybe. Then Kakashi would have a friend again. Yay!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if obito lived things would have very different because kakashi would hang out with obito an maybe the 3rd woudnt had tell itachi to destroy the uchiha clan

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
avamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Maybe. Then Kakashi would have a friend again. Yay!
Kakashi does have a friend, Might Guy remember?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by avamaru View Post
if obito lived things would have very different because kakashi would hang out with obito an maybe the 3rd woudnt had tell itachi to destroy the uchiha clan
Oh, yeah the 3rd asked Itachi to destroy the Uchiha Clan.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if obito was alive he would of completly been much more stronger than itachi uchiha and sasuke and I think the story would of been diffrent but also he could kick itachi and sasuke ass. though I do respect itachi not sasuke he a butt head.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
if obito was alive he would of completly been much more stronger than itachi uchiha and sasuke and I think the story would of been diffrent but also he could kick itachi and sasuke ass. though I do respect itachi not sasuke he a butt head.
Remember you probably only think that Itachi is a butt head because he ran away and is trying to kill and destroy everything but would never have happened if Obito was alive because he Itachi might not have had to kill the Uchiha Clan.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 09:17 AM   #8
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If he did live he would just be similar to naruto or sasuke. Kakashi would not be able to copy cat in less he really end up giving it to kakashi. I dout that though.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
naru22
Genin

naru22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish he would have lived... lol i just got done watching those episodes, and at the end and the part where he died, i caught myself CRYING. lol i felt like slapping myself! "ITS A CARTOON!!! CALM DOWN!!! but Kakashi would be WAY different if Obito lived. He wouldnt have his sharingan eye. and the Uchiha clan would probably still exist... and sasuke wouldnt be so XP...and...well u get the picture things would be WAAYYY different.
naru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #10
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I would rather have Obito dieing a sick joke than him actually dieing this would have been better, I think...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Obito is awesome I hope my hunch/theory is right about him.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #12
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree with you. I wish he had lived. I also think him and Rin would have been together, even though I think Rin loved Kakashi. She probably would have grew to love Obito.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I don't really think Rin would of been with anybody if she died from sickness because nobody really knows how she died... so I don't know

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #15
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if obito lived and that incident hadn't had happened obito would've been cooler than he is right now.

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
Elite Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #16
Rynn Umino
Genin

Rynn Umino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rynn Umino

You guys are forgetting the ridiculously huge impact that Obito had on Kakashi's personality. Kakashi might have grown up being the same old jerk he was during his childhood... he may never have really grasped the importance of friendship and teamwork, and that those are so much more important than simple rules. What about his quirks, like being late and making up silly excuses? Yep, because of Obito. Sometimes it's hard to realize what you have until it's gone, and I think that applies to Kakashi's bond with Obito.

[presently the spouse of Iruka Umino, Viral (TTGL), Kamina (TTGL), and Jean Havoc (FMA) on darkamaru's 'marry an anime guy/girl FC'!]

/l/l/l
(owo) *noms on surfboard*
/_!_\ Kisame = <3
Rynn Umino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
naru22
Genin

naru22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynn Umino View Post
You guys are forgetting the ridiculously huge impact that Obito had on Kakashi's personality. Kakashi might have grown up being the same old jerk he was during his childhood... he may never have really grasped the importance of friendship and teamwork, and that those are so much more important than simple rules. What about his quirks, like being late and making up silly excuses? Yep, because of Obito. Sometimes it's hard to realize what you have until it's gone, and I think that applies to Kakashi's bond with Obito.
Exactly.... and what would kakashi be without the Sharingan eye? His Lightning Blade wouldnt even be completed because he needed the sharingan to do it, didnt he? (correct me if im wrong on that, but thats what he said, so...)
naru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

If he wanted the technique to be completed I'm sure he could have taught it to a worthy pupil with a Sharingan. Also Kakashi could have just taught it to Obito.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #19
dlykatzrulez
Ninja Academy Student

dlykatzrulez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I cried when he died. Kakashi was a real jerk when he was little, it was kinda like naruto sasuke and sakura.
dlykatzrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #20
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what happened to obito was messed up and he didnt even get to tell rin he loved her but if he was still hear nothing like the sasuke itachi orchimaru thing would have ever happned naruto and sasuke coukd hanged out more and the uchiha clan would still be hear because what itachi did was unforgivable. Of course kakshi woudn't have the sharingan or the copy nija reputation and would still have a good friend besids guy.
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote