Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #41
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach ENGLISH DUB Discussion

if i can wait so can you wait i cant wait .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #42
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
if i can wait so can you wait i cant wait .
WAITING IS OVERRATED.
I wants my GJ Kitteh NAOW, thnx.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #43
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is that your fav character ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #44
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well who dosent like GJ?, he's awesome
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #45
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
is that your fav character ?
I...don't know, actually. So many of the characters are awesome that I forgot which one is my favorite. But I'll just say yes, because it's easier.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!

Old 05-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #46
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

who is GJ is he bad or good ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #47
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
who is GJ is he bad or good ?
GJ=Kittycar=Grimmjow. And he's bad.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #48
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ok i know who he is now i hope he dont die because he seems like a good rival for ichigo .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #49
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Grimmjaw is the best male espada, Halibel is the bset female espada. I hope they both survive and then make babies together.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #50
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

tmi i mani do not want to pic them having relations lol .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #51
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
tmi i mani do not want to pic them having relations lol .
Why not?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #52
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

there not human are they i mean i know what gj looks like but whats the other one look like ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #53
Cosesu
Genin Elite

Cosesu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can anyone tell me a site where i can watch anime. Preferably some place that is free or where you dont have to become a member
Cosesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #54
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosesu
can anyone tell me a site where i can watch anime. Preferably some place that is free or where you dont have to become a member
Sure, try Joost http://www.joost.com or Hulu http://www.hulu.com those are pertty much the only places to watch anime legaly online since this is an offical viz site i cant mention any of those watch anime sites because the content they have is illegal and i dont want to be banned from this forum
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #55
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi
Grimmjaw is the best male espada, Halibel is the bset female espada. I hope they both survive and then make babies together.
Me too.
(on both accounts. 8-) )
(But I agree, TMI. :? )
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!

Old 05-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #56
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

[quote=Zetsubou_Sensei]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Kuroda Taishi":3r478cuc
Me too.
(on both accounts. 8-) )
(But I agree, TMI. :? )[/quote:3r478cuc]

*High Five*
Old 05-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #57
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

It airs tomorrow! I can hardly wait!
And by "it", I mean "the episodes involving Grimmjow, Shawlong, Ilfort, and those other guys."
Oh, and apparently, Grimmjow's last name is spelled "Jaegerjaquez".
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #58
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it's on tonight folks all we do now is wait .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-16-2009, 07:35 AM   #59
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Episodes 116 & 117 are indeed airing english dubbed on Adult Swim tonight/tomorrow morning, and they should hopefully be uploaded to YouTube by tomorrow or Monday.

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #60
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'm watching them tonight anyone else?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="