Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #21
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: My Gender

I have always assumed you are female based on the way you say things in your posts. Hasn't anyone else noticed that there are subtle differences in the way males and females say things, even in a written or typed format?

I know that's not a very ironclad reason.

And we call it reality.

-Uchiha Itachi
Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #22
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I guess the only logical thing to say is that no one can confirm or deny your gender unless someone on the forums personally knows your or you have a picture somewhere. Other than that people would have to go by what you give them, gut feeling or some other subtle uncertain method. Each of which never truly answer the question put up, even if you said I am (male/female) we could only take your word for it; same goes for any pictures, we would have to believe that was you.

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #23
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Girl...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #24
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know...u are unknown!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #25
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Again, what is it with people and saying I'm a girl without stating why they think so? THIS IS A DEBATE. GIVE EVIDENCE. I thank those people who have.

Also, where the hell are you people finding pictures of me!? I haven't posted any, so unless I have a stalker THERE SHOULDN'T BE PICTURES OF ME ANYWHERE.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:08 AM   #26
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

girl because got bf
Old 08-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #27
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
girl because got bf
READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. I have already adressed that. I said that I could be gay.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #28
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, we can't really confirm it until someone here has actually met you in real life. So I have to say you're unknown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #29
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. I have already adressed that. I said that I could be gay.
hmm... then again you act quite nice at some point.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #30
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

TheViolletteHeart your is what convinces me u a girl not many guys use the word viollette
Old 08-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #31
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

your both! lol you're a KakuXHidan Fangirl (or boy, I don't judge ) *glomps you* ME TOO! I love them!

Old 08-05-2009, 02:34 AM   #32
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by danboy View Post
TheViolletteHeart your is what convinces me u a girl not many guys use the word viollette
But it's spelled "Viollette" while the word is "violet". Violet=puple, Viollette=alternate spelling of a girl's name.

But I can honestly tell you right now that my name is not Viollette. My initials are HRG.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:51 AM   #33
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

Quote:
But it's spelled "Viollette" while the word is "violet". Violet=puple, Viollette=alternate spelling of a girl's name.

But I can honestly tell you right now that my name is not Viollette. My initials are HRG.
fine can we refer to you as it
Old 08-05-2009, 03:58 AM   #34
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Is this your way of telling me something?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #35
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why? Give me one good reason. If all you are doing is stating that you think I'm a girl, this isn't exactly a debate, is it?
Well I wrote to Nick before and he wrote your his GF.Besides he always wrote she or her.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:01 AM   #36
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Well I wrote to Nick before and he wrote your his GF.Besides he always wrote she or her.
I don't know her personally, hence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare
Is this your way of telling me something?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-05-2009, 04:04 AM   #37
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I would say boy for making a topic like this, girl for being really helpless and weak.

So I guess that makes you both? O_o

Trannie then?

Or neither would work too...
Old 08-05-2009, 04:05 AM   #38
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

lmao

Dude, Nick....Can I say something here? Please?
Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 AM   #39
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

......=,=lll go for it

/Heil

Old 08-05-2009, 04:09 AM   #40
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

No dude.... I cant....

This would be too much. I might even find a ban on my hands for making this joke. XD
Closed Thread