Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 08-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Dr.Doofenshmirtz

Dr. Doofenshmirtz is the wacky villain from Phineas and Ferb. He always fights with Perry the Platypus in a lot of cheesy spy fights. The villain makes a lot of crappy invention just to stop the super agent. Do you like Dr. Doofenshmirtz or not?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dr.Doofenshmirtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is the wacky villain from Phineas and Ferb. He always fights with Perry the Platypus in a lot of cheesy spy fights. The villain makes a lot of crappy invention just to stop the super agent. Do you like Dr. Doofenshmirtz or not?
Very German name.....

I'll be honest I never heard of him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I can think of villain way better than that,

Nah I hate him, I never been the kind to like the kiddy villains.

DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

DR. DOOFENSHMIRTZ!!!!!! FTW!!!!!! xD

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Very German name.....

I'll be honest I never heard of him.
Trust me he is a lame excuse for a villain.

DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
MightGaisgurl
Freshmen Academy Student

MightGaisgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Omg. I totally fangirl him..ahaha. I have a fedish for weird people.
MightGaisgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Dr. Doof FTW
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Dr. Doof FTW
O.O

You just wrote in german X3

Dr. Doof = Dr. Dumb in English.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #9
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
O.O

You just wrote in german X3

Dr. Doof = Dr. Dumb in English.

thats how you shorten his name
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
Brain Picker
Genin

Brain Picker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Phineas and Ferb in general. It's one of the best cartoons to come out of the Disney Channel for a while.
Brain Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #11
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Picker View Post
I love Phineas and Ferb in general. It's one of the best cartoons to come out of the Disney Channel for a while.
Agreed, so much.
And yes, Doofenshmirtz is awesome.
"Ah, Perry the Platypus, your timing is incredible, and by that I mean COMPLETELY CREDIBLE!!!"
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

mr. Doofenshmirtz evil incorporated, =D.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
ninjamom
Genin

ninjamom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Love the Doof, to quote Major Monagram. Phineas and Ferb is one of the best written shows to hit Disney Channel in a long time. I love the "I miss the moments when we didn't get along" song from the nemesis episode. Very clever!
ninjamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I agree, Phineas and Ferb are one of the best cartoons to have ever come out in Disney.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think he's a wimp, weak, bad guy wannabe who does everthing wrong. If you want to be a bad guy, you do NOT:

Spoiler:

*Tell them what your evil machine is, or what it does.

*Put a self-destruct button on your evil machine, and you also don't tell the agent stopping you were the button is if you are stupid enough to put it on.

*Basically, give them as little information as possible. You don't tell them where your lair is, or even give them the slightest hint of what your evil plan is.

*Also, if you want to get rid of the agent trying to stop you, you do not let them fall into a pit of lava slowly. You get the job done quick, and you make sure they don't survive. Never EVER let your evil cohorts do it, always do it yourself.

The main problem with evil villains is that they have a compulsive need to constantly tell their enemies what their plans are.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

he's ummmmm...*runs out of thread*
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

All villains are arrogant, and that's usually their downfall, and also, a piece of advice for Dr. Doof, NEVER put in an emergency exit in your trap.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (with the voice) Lol