Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #2241
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Re: Sasusaku Fc Roleplay

Gai: Well....*Lightbulb Idea thing pops up* I know what I am going to do! *Smirks* Naruto I know what I'm going to do!! *Smiles*
Old 08-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #2242
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

*poofs to Sasuke* Eh... I think something's going to happen...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #2243
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty_freak View Post
Tenten: Hey sensei??
Gai: Hmmm?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #2244
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Gai: Well....*Lightbulb Idea thing pops up* I know what I am going to do! *Smirks* Naruto I know what I'm going to do!! *Smiles*
Great!*Thumbs up*Go for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #2245
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
Great!*Thumbs up*Go for it!
Gai: I'm gonna crash the wedding!!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #2246
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

Quote:
Gai: Hmmm?
How come you never teach me any cool taijutsu?? If your not with Lee, you're with Neji. I fell so left out. And guess what!!! Because of that I just have a crap load of weapon based attacks!!! Teach me something cool dammit!!!

HK: Tenten has used dynamic entry before, but that was in shippuden filler...
Old 08-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #2247
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

Did Uchiha die or something?? O.o
Old 08-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #2248
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Guy-sensei! That was my plan!

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #2249
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
aweso--what?!?!??!*looks down*I can't get in on that plan im sorry. im hokage and you realize how bad that'd be right? I wish i could help out...
*smiles and looks up*But I wont tell you not to!*thumbs up*give it your all sensei!

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #2250
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How come you never teach me any cool taijutsu?? If your not with Lee, you're with Neji. I fell so left out. And guess what!!! Because of that I just have a crap load of weapon based attacks!!! Teach me something cool dammit!!!

HK: Tenten has used dynamic entry before, but that was in shippuden filler...
Gai: Well....Um.....*Sigh* Okay....Let me think....
Old 08-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #2251
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
aweso--what?!?!??!*looks down*I can't get in on that plan im sorry. im hokage and you realize how bad that'd be right? I wish i could help out...
*smiles and looks up*But I wont tell you not to!*thumbs up*give it your all sensei!
*Smiles* Thanks Naruto. *Thumbs up back*
RLFW: DAMN FIND A LEE TO GO WITH GAI!!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #2252
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Gai: Well....Um.....*Sigh* Okay....Let me think....
Fine. ... *taps fingers on desk*
Old 08-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #2253
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*Smiles* Thanks Naruto. *Thumbs up back*
RLFW: DAMN FIND A LEE TO GO WITH GAI!!!!
i think i have someone who might come but im not sure if he wants to be lee...hold on a minute.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #2254
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

what male characters are left? I might join.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #2255
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
rlfw: I beg of you!! Please be lee....or neji!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #2256
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Fine. ... *taps fingers on desk*
Gai: I um...don't have much to teach you....
Old 08-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #2257
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
awesome you cameyou might want to do a little catching up on whats happened so far though weve been through a hell of a lot today...

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #2258
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Gai: I um...don't have much to teach you....
-_-" that's what I thought *goes to corner and starts organizing weapons for next mission*
Old 08-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #2259
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Woah you actually went here... Just look on the list and whoever's not on there, you can be that character

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #2260
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-_-" that's what I thought *goes to corner and starts organizing weapons for next mission*
Gai: Ahh! Kurenai could help with Genjutsu.