Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default mangagirls character: Saia

she asked me to make her character so here goes nothin.

name:Saia
rank: co-kage of the hidden sakura village, vampire werewolf snake, anbu leader.
like's:her bf vatanui, flowers, and the sakura village
dislikes:fighting, her dad
B-day: january 5th.
height:5'4
personality:very nice and friendly and can be lost at times
abilities:talented med ninja
village:village hidden in the sakura
element:fire and wind.
appearance:

dark manga's appearence:

if anyone knows if I missed something plz let me know.

that goes for you to mangagirl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 08-05-2009 at 08:22 PM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: mangagirls character: Saia

This is good, where'd you get the pic?

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
This is good, where'd you get the pic?
I think it was on photobucket.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

seriously does anyone know her B-day or what element she uses?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

if anyone else wants me to do their forum character just let me know.

I'll be happy to do it just pm me a description of yourself.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Wow awesome!!^^
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Her bday is January 5th
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.

Last edited by CutieSakura; 08-12-2009 at 08:32 PM.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice I am almost done with my profile to

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:23 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
seriously does anyone know her B-day or what element she uses?
She uses Fire and Wind.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Cool.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
if anyone else wants me to do their forum character just let me know.

I'll be happy to do it just pm me a description of yourself.

Can You do my forum character?

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Can You do my forum character?
yes pm me a description of yourself.

like what you like and don't like and a name if you want a specific name.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

wow awesome thanks!!! jnuary 5th

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thank you.

it's fixed so it should be there.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ok thaks!!!1

Old 08-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King

and im a vamp werewolf snake lolz... anbu captain..lolz

Old 08-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

um ok. you might want to put your forum name in your sig but thats just a suggestion so do what you want.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #18
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

cool
very
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
mangagirl
Drama King

ok thanks assassin and moon

Old 08-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #20
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
and im a vamp werewolf snake lolz... anbu captain..lolz
alright i put it in.

escudo espada #3

Quote: