Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Hiruzen Prime vs Oro Jiriya tsunade

who would win? i know who would win do u?
no boss summons for sannin

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 08-03-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hiruzen Prime vs Oro Jiriya tsunade

i think the sannin orochimaru can steal chakra an is very strong jiraya is very strong an he has good offense an deffense an tsunade can heal an is also verty strong

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
Old 08-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by avamaru View Post
i think the sannin orochimaru can steal chakra an is very strong jiraya is very strong an he has good offense an deffense an tsunade can heal an is also verty strong
that really hard to say because the 3rd hokage was considered the strongest hokage that ever lived during his prime I well say the sannin well when in the end but it's going to close though... so close that only one of them gives the finishing blow and the rest are to tired or to damage to fight him...
Old 03-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hiruzen if when he was old he took the 1st,2nd + orochi his students shouldnt be hard if hes younger

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Hiruzen if when he was old he took the 1st,2nd + orochi his students shouldnt be hard if hes younger
can you please make a new thread instead of this cuz when this thread was made i dont think jiraiya haf sage mode
Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Hiruzen's only features were slow movement and basic reaction speed.

Orochimaru has shown the fastest movement and most durability in base.

He should take this with ease, by himself.

Hype on Hiruzen's character is done and over with. His only feats are trash compared to modern manga characters.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 03-26-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
who would win? i know who would win do u?
no boss summons for sannin
For your info.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

come on really there were tsunade vs the 3 hokage threads and tsunade won and if you want over kill tsunade holds off the the 3 for jiriayas SM and oros bring the dead back jutsu
Old 03-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
come on really there were tsunade vs the 3 hokage threads and tsunade won and if you want over kill tsunade holds off the the 3 for jiriayas SM and oros bring the dead back jutsu
This was from months almost a year ago......... and I said Hiruzen Prime Plus Tsunade only won due to boss summons which she doesn't have in this fight.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsunade could never in any universe defeat one Kage level ninja, much less three.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This was from months almost a year ago......... and I said Hiruzen Prime Plus Tsunade only won due to boss summons which she doesn't have in this fight.
do you know what hiruzen can do in prime? or do you even know when his prime was or is?
Old 03-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #12
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
do you know what hiruzen can do in prime?
Nobody knows but he was said to be the greates ninja in his prime. I made this when I was a dummy
Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
For your info.
Point being?

Hiruzen has virtually no reaction or speed feats.

Orochimaru reacted and dodged KN4.

Hiruzen's ninjutsu is low level. Pre-Sasuke has shown stronger Fire style.

Prime Hiruzen has no feats, this debate cannot be determined on hype and plot. We need facts, he has none. End of story.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Tsunade could never in any universe defeat one Kage level ninja, much less three.
i can name 3 the 5 kazekage(gaara), hidan(he is an S class criminal), and the former tsykukage(you know the old man i know he is featless but never the less)
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #15
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
i can name 3 the 5 kazekage(gaara), hidan(he is an S class criminal), and the former tsykukage(you know the old man i know he is featless but never the less)
you should start a gauntlet thread then
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Gaara sand coffins Tsunade to death.

Hidan is hard to picutre Kage level ninja. More like Elite Jounin.

Tsuchikage levitates and uses the Cube of Doom
Old 03-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #17
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you should start a gauntlet thread then
i am a noob so what the hell is a gauntlet thread
Old 03-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #18
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Point being?

Hiruzen has virtually no reaction or speed feats.

Orochimaru reacted and dodged KN4.

Hiruzen's ninjutsu is low level. Pre-Sasuke has shown stronger Fire style.

Prime Hiruzen has no feats, this debate cannot be determined on hype and plot. We need facts, he has none. End of story.
I know this, but you clearly stated Monkey vs. 100ft whatever and I corrected you since you mind is supposed to be oh so more developed than mine you should be able to read conditions before posting true?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #19
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
i am a noob so what the hell is a gauntlet thread
Basically where she fights everyone you just mentioned in one thread
Old 03-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
do you know what hiruzen can do in prime? or do you even know when his prime was or is?
i believe that question should be more directed towards you XD..

well do you know what he can do in his prime? that is facts and feat wise.. because i highly doubt you do.. no feats have been shown.. only some hype.. a few myths.. and a couple childrens stories.... oh wait, i think a play was made about him to.

im going with the three sannin.. without real feats, im going to expect what hiruzen has previusly shown, pointing out how orochimaru handeled him by himself.. jiraiaya took out 3 pain bodies.. and well tsunade can heal her two friends.

in that case.. sannin should own this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!