Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #10021
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The 3rd person thread

does anyone have a riddle for me? Blakexd9 says?
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #10022
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: The 3rd person thread

*Ryaque glares at Blakexd9* and sayes "So even when he's dead you still make fun of him??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:26 AM   #10023
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
*Ryaque glares at Blakexd9* and sayes "So even when he's dead you still make fun of him??
Blakexd9 says "Well my friend was sitting next to me and he told me to put it on and i didnt make it up he did" (He is in the bathroom so he isnt going to kill me for telling you guys"
Old 06-30-2009, 07:27 AM   #10024
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 says "DO you have a riddle for me"
Old 06-30-2009, 07:28 AM   #10025
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

what is black and white ans red all over

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #10026
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Uchiha View Post
uhhhhh.........
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #10027
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
uhhhhh.........
gosh i........
Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #10028
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok i want to say newspaper but thats not it
Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #10029
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok i give up
Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #10030
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Ryaque gets a riddle* and sayes "What is black, red, has a bad temper, and should be in your worst nightmares??"

Ryaque sees Jeremy's riddle and sayes "a pengiune that fell in red paint, a news paper, a dalmation with a sun burn, you after a battle with me...oops. Not the last one."

Old 06-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #10031
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

a new paper

Old 06-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #10032
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
a new paper
what....
Old 06-30-2009, 07:32 AM   #10033
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

ohhhhh a New paper
Old 06-30-2009, 07:32 AM   #10034
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

i dont have 130 posts....
Old 06-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #10035
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

brb brb
Old 06-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #10036
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

its a newpaper ahh

Old 06-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #10037
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

*Ryaque jumps up and down* and sayes "I knew it had to be one of them. Yes!!! *stops jumping* Anyone want to try and answer mine? What if red, black, has a bad temper, and should be in your worst nightmares?"

Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #10038
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque sayes "Come on people it's really easy. I'll give you a hint. Look at my location."

Old 06-30-2009, 07:42 AM   #10039
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

hmm it cant be orochi bc he isnt red or black

Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #10040
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque sayes"Nope not Orochimaru. Give up?"

Tags
3rd person, akatsuki, anbu, awesome, bleach, bored, cool idea, cool members, derp, kingsnoke, naruto, random, tag, toma rnk