Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #12121
Tenten_Hyuga
Academy Graduate

Tenten_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

Rythem- Mangekyo
and now
Rythem Bitter and Sweet
Tenten_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #12122
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Manual- Travie McCoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #12123
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Daft Punk - Robot Rock.

They make me eargasm.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #12124
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Pain 3 days grace
watching the music video too

(hoodie girl is hot make me like the song that much more xD)

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #12125
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

Numb
by
Linkin Park
Old 07-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #12126
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox Within View Post
Numb
by
Linkin Park
YES win song

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 07-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #12127
Sunagakure
Is made of greatness, intellect, and everything awesome.

Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Uprising - Muse

* Getting lost along the path of life...
Sunagakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #12128
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

farmers daughter by rodney atkins yes i know i am a red neck
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #12129
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

new song im listing too
Smile~ Uncle Kracker

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 07-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #12130
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Song: Sound of Madness
Artist: Shinedown

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #12131
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
new song im listing too
Smile~ Uncle Kracker
nice you red neck now to

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #12132
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
nice you red neck now to
hahaha redneck born and raised in massachusets xD not sure how that works

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 07-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #12133
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Song: Cry For Help

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #12134
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Montell Jordan - This is how we do it.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #12135
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
hahaha redneck born and raised in massachusets xD not sure how that works
yeah born and raised in the loan star state matches me

George Strait - Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #12136
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Song: The Crow & The Butterfly

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #12137
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Without me~ Eminem

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 07-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #12138
Akurei
Veteran Chunin

Akurei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Song: Emergency room romantic
Artist: JamisonParker
We'll never let you go. And when you go
Don't return to me my love~MCR

♥♥MCR♥♥
My chemical romance FC.

I Don't love you -MCR
MCR's Biggest fan!!!
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #12139
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #12140
Akurei
Veteran Chunin

Akurei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Song: Scream aim fire
Artist: Bullet for my valentine
We'll never let you go. And when you go
Don't return to me my love~MCR

♥♥MCR♥♥
My chemical romance FC.

I Don't love you -MCR
MCR's Biggest fan!!!
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote