Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #29021
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

Ludacris- What's Your Fantasy! xD

*GROOVES AND BOUNCES*
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #29022
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nightmare-Avenged Sevenfold
Old 02-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #29023
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Biggie Smalls - Hypnotize

xD dances
Old 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #29024
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Adam Lambert - Know me better then i know myself.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #29025
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #29026
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Room 409-Bullet For My Valentine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #29027
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Adam Lambert - Whatdya want from me.

R]
Old 02-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #29028
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Still Searching by Senses Fail

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #29029
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Velvet - Mi amore.

R]
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #29030
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Can't Be Saved by Senses Fail

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #29031
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP

A live piece made by this group called Anandamide. Done on July 30, 2009. Mix of trip hop, DnB, Trance, and progressive hardcore.

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #29032
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 02:07 AM   #29033
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

12 stones- lie to me
Old 02-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #29034
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Afterlife~Avenged Sevenfold

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:31 AM   #29035
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #29036
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody

R]
Old 02-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #29037
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The kill ~30 seconds to Mars.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #29038
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

SWing life away--Rise against
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #29039
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal

R]
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #29040
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal
New Korn just isnt good anymore.

Korn--Shoots and Ladders\
Now thats good old school shiz xD
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses