Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #2221
RedDawnClouds38
Genin

RedDawnClouds38 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

Break- Three Days Grace
RedDawnClouds38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #2222
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDawnClouds38 View Post
Break- Three Days Grace
The video for that song is weird and awesome at the same time.

Imitation Black by Kamui Gakupo, Shion Kaito, and Kagamine Len.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #2223
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDawnClouds38 View Post
Break- Three Days Grace
i love that song

it's my life- bon jovi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #2224
battousai
Ninja Academy Student

battousai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to battousai

something-escape the fate

Spoiler:

Hueco Mundo Fan Club
27th in command-battousai-reaper
weapon of choice
HADES
Spoiler:

battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #2225
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

temptation- godsmack

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #2226
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Suigintou No Yoru- Sasuke! ^^
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #2227
hinataisblue42
Chunin

hinataisblue42 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Abusadora - Wisin & Yandel

Ponyo FC
NARUSASU
Mood: HAPPY!
(>_<(^ ^)
/___<___\put this in your siggy if you Glomp or Hug
hinataisblue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #2228
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Now im listening to my fan blow =p

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #2229
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #2230
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

oh i love that song!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #2231
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

Some Say - Sum 41

Old 11-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #2232
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Where'd You Go by Fort Minor. ^^
Old 11-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #2233
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

had enough- breaking benjamin
(my playlist seems to really like this song)

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #2234
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

Home - Three Days Grace

Old 11-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #2235
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

don't look back- school boy humor

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #2236
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orion (instumental)-Metallica

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #2237
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

Gone Forever - Three Days Grace

Old 11-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #2238
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

i belong to you- muse

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #2239
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketshiptothemoon- dotdotcurve

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #2240
Nessyness
Chunin

Nessyness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uprising-muse
Nessyness is offline   Reply With Quote