Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #22241
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

Bad Meets Evil - A Kiss
Bad Meets Evil - The Reunion
Lupe Fiasco - S.L.R
Lupe Fiasco - The Emperor's Soundtrack
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #22242
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Fall Out Boy- Hum Halleuah
Old 07-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #22243
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

when you want the most - celien dion

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #22244
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lupe Fiasco- Out of my Head

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #22245
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Rick Ross- Billionaire
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 AM   #22246
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Another Year Another Valentine by The OverUnder

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #22247
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium
ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hide by yellowcard

my nick name is 'c' or 'blushy-boy'
Love you sister Andrea
ccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #22248
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #22249
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lil Wayne- La La

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #22250
Shy_Girl
Genin

Shy_Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bliss n Eso: Golden Years

Proud to be lesbian!!
Shy_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #22251
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #22252
Shy_Girl
Genin

Shy_Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bliss n Eso: Weightless Wings

Proud to be lesbian!!
Shy_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #22253
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

The Ghosts of You and Me by Less Than Jake

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #22254
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium

triple pleas by big if

Love you sister Andrea
Old 07-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #22255
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #22256
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

hang you up by yellowcard

Love you sister Andrea
Old 07-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #22257
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Lil Wayne- Hustler Musik

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #22258
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Plastic Cup Politics by Less Than Jake

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #22259
Rose-sama
Genin

Rose-sama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Madonna Intervention and Gone.
Rose-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:32 AM   #22260
IM-NOT-HERE!!
Freshmen Academy Student

IM-NOT-HERE!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
"Do you feel like her man, when you push her around"
"Do you feel better now, she falls to the ground"
Love that song!
IM-NOT-HERE!! is offline   Reply With Quote