Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: If Shino pulled a prank on you by..putting you next to sai in your sleep
"Shino!!!" *finds knife* 4 9.52%
"Wheres the bug spray?".."*Finds bug spray* 18 42.86%
Kill him 1 2.38%
Sleep again 8 19.05%
Other 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2009, 06:21 AM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default If Shino pulled a prank on you by..

I'd ge tthe bug spray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:31 AM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: If Shino pulled a prank on you by..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarnk
Sai wouldn't try anything.... bugspray just angers the asses and there are way too many bugs for me to cope with.
I was going to use it on Shino xD

Old 04-20-2009, 06:31 AM   #3
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sai wouldn't try anything.... bugspray just angers the masses and there are way too many bugs for me to cope with.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
Kiba's brother
Freshmen Academy Student

Kiba's brother is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

BUG SPRAY
Kiba's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba's brother
BUG SPRAY
Hey neighbor 8-) ... welcome Ryan...hehehe...bugspray

Old 04-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #6
vermillionrasengan
Apprentice Genin

vermillionrasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

other:kick shino's
"The more precious the burden, the harder it is the carry."
90% of the things you see above is a lie, can you guess which is?

It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!
vermillionrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Find the knife and beat the---out of Shino

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasusaku14
Find the knife and beat the---out of Shino
stabbing is much more fun
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

other-
forget who shino is then when he comes and say hi to me i'll say who are you.
(just like naruto did-that got shino really mad, plus shino hold a very long grug-)

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

I wouldn't really care.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame
I wouldn't really care.
just to say if your a guy won't that be a tad strang
me i'm a guy so it would be a very tad strang for me if i'm sleeping with a guy.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I would look at him laugh and say "Haha you got me."

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:56 AM   #13
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanJashin
I would look at him laugh and say "Haha you got me."
You forgot to get off him,..also that might wake Sai up

Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #14
sakura&shikamaru
Genin

sakura&shikamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would find the knife and stap him
sakura&shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #15
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would freak out and grab some bug spray and a knife.
i'm a girl so sleeping with Sai in my opinion=awkward beyond description

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #16
miske uzumaki
Genin

miske uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the bug spray, defenently!
miske uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:43 AM   #17
tekashi
Academy Graduate

tekashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bug spray
tekashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #18
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Go back to sleep.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #19
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Stab Shino and Sai. Sai must die. (No rhyme intended.)
Old 05-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
Agus-san
Chunin

Agus-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would become angry but it could be worse...................

*"I love only myself and fight only for myself. And as long as i think everybody exists to make me feel that.. The world is wonderful..."
/Sabaku no Gaara*\

Gaara's Fanclub
Agus-san is offline   Reply With Quote