Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #21
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: long naruto game!

wow this game would be awesome it ever came out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #22
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Fixed spelling and grammatical errors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #23
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This game would be sweet if it came out
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #24
Deadman 8234
Genin

Deadman 8234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: long naruto game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
The game will be so you are able to play everyones story mode. You will also be able to create your own character.

Character Creation Mode

The character creation story mode starts you off in the ninja academy and you have to complete various tasks to graduate. then after graduation you can then get on a team (like team 7 for example but not team 7) with 2 other characters that will have a random name and random skills. Depending how you did in the academies will determine if you are the cool guy (or girl) in the group, whos the best, or the goofoff, or the girl who is in love with the cool guy. You can also start off in any village (the training academies will be diffrent) like the Hidden Sand village, the Village Hidden In The Leaves. (etc etc) In the Hidden Mist Village to graduate out of the academy you have to kill all your friends.
Then you compete with other main characters.

Regular Story Mode

If you choose a character story who is already in the show or manga you will start off on what happened in their lives like if you pick Sasuke you probably wont start off in the academy but learning how to perfect the Fireball technique and then shortly after you perfect it thats when you are gone on a delivery mission or something and come back and everyone is dead and Itachi is using his Mangekyou sharingan on you.

Multi Player Versus Mode

Multi Player Versus Mode (or even multi player or online) will have all the naruto charecters, not one missing out. Even the ones from the movies with all their abilities and jutsu. there will be modes like survival and alot of other crap that are too long to explain. Would that be cool?
Good idea, but I doubt it's gonna come true.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

PUT THIS IN UR SIG IF YOU LOVE THE NINE TAILED FOX
/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=
KYUUBI: ...NARUTO..."Destroy everything...Destroy everything that hurts you...Give your heart to me...I will save you from the pain..."

Don't blame my egotism on me. I am like a spoiled fat guy. Although I am already fat, everyone just keeps feeding me cupcakes.
Deadman 8234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #25
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman 8234 View Post
Good idea, but I doubt it's gonna come true.
It's not a wish lol, I don't want it to come true.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #26
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
It's not a wish lol, I don't want it to come true.
Well thats good then. Because it would take forever to beat.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=
KYUUBI: ...NARUTO..."Destroy everything...Destroy everything that hurts you...Give your heart to me...I will save you from the pain..."

Don't blame my egotism on me. I am like a spoiled fat guy. Although I am already fat, everyone just keeps feeding me cupcakes.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #27
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well thats good then. Because it would take forever to beat.
Lol you think so huh? I could finish every characters story mode in one month.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #28
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Lol you think so huh? I could finish every characters story mode in one month.
Compared to most games yes.

Well it's because one of 2 things. 1) Your a very good gamer. 2) You have too much time on your hands. Lol.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 01-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #29
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Compared to most games yes.

Well it's because one of 2 things. 1) Your a very good gamer. 2) You have too much time on your hands. Lol.

Wait how do you even know that? I hope you just made a conclusion or inferred, because if not, you are a stalker.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #30
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Wait how do you even know that? I hope you just made a conclusion or inferred, because if not, you are a stalker.
I made a hypothesis.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 01-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #31
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I made a hypothesis.
Ah, educated guess. o0 Well, lets get back on topic because posts count here. Do you think the character creation mode is cool?

Old 01-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #32
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Ah, educated guess. o0 Well, lets get back on topic because posts count here. Do you think the character creation mode is cool?
Yes it is. It should be an adventure mode. Like the one in UN3.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 02-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #33
historygeek5
Chunin

historygeek5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One word: Awesome? But one quick qouestion could you be sakura?
my theme song

Its also my new jam!

I adopted italy!
historygeek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #34
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by historygeek5 View Post
One word: Awesome? But one quick qouestion could you be sakura?
Yes, you could basically be anyone.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #35
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

I'll choose Neji.

And I speed blitz Cyl and attack his chakra points.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #36
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
I'll choose Neji.

And I speed blitz Cyl and attack his chakra points.
I choose Naruto.
Naruto>Neji.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #37
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
I choose Naruto.
Naruto>Neji.
Naruto is hacked to an extreme.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #38
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Naruto is hacked to an extreme.
So is Sasuke.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #39
historygeek5
Chunin

historygeek5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yes, you could basically be anyone.
sweet i wonder what regular charator mode would be like for sakura
my theme song

Its also my new jam!

I adopted italy!
historygeek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:51 AM   #40
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i make my own character?
i think we should do this
this will be cool