Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #41
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: is Suigetsu Sai's "brother?"

So, Sai is originally from the Mist, and his last name is Hozuki? Doubtful, sorry.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #42
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
So, Sai is originally from the Mist, and his last name is Hozuki? Doubtful, sorry.

Well he could since his real name is unknown
but i dont think Suigetsu is Sai's brother [cool i said my username ]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #43
temari_hatake
Apprentice Genin

temari_hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idkkk!!!...all i kno it was funny when he called naruto a pu**y...nd d**ckless haha i lmaoed
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I will use Google before asking another dumb question.
temari_hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #44
narutobisensei
Ninja Academy Student

narutobisensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: is Suigetsu Sai's "brother?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel Haikara View Post
I remember that Sai had drawn in his picture book that he had a friend who was very close to him in the land of waves (I think it was there, as it was stated he took that final test of mist shinobi or something where they had to kill each other to pass)Sai himself said this guy was like a brother... but as it went on, Sai said that he died... and come to think of it, Suigetsu looks alot like the guy Sai drew.
I've been hearing that Suigetsu is possibly the one that Sai used to be friends with... but I don't know it might've been a fake spoiler...
dude! anybody know the answer to this?
no hes not sai's brother sai is a clone most likeley.Suigetsu was from the village hidden in the mist and sai was brought up by danzo and yes sai is a clone

Last edited by narutobisensei; 08-08-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: messed up
narutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #45
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutobisensei View Post
no hes not sai's brother sai is a clone most likeley.Suigetsu was from the village hidden in the mist and sai was brought up by danzo and yes sai is a clone

No Sai is 17 and Suigetsu is 16

Sai cant be a clone if he is older

Old 08-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #46
Cytrys
Genin

Location: That would be giving away my location. Why would I do that
Cytrys is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Cytrys

Sai's bro died of disease :\
Cytrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #47
Sai's brother
Jonin

Hm.. *has a thought*

Old 08-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #48
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know.
There is a small posibility.
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #49
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What we know about Suigetsu: Trained his entire childhood to be a member of the Seven Swordsmen.

What we know about Sai: Groomed his entire childhood to be a member of root.

What we know about his "brother": Was in training for Root with Sai, they did not know each other until then. They weren't actually brothers.

So, while Suigetsu was in the mist training to wield swords, Sai was in the leaf training not to feel.

/end. ^^
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brother, sai, suigetsu