Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #141
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What's your favorite Hidden Villige?

either iwagakure or kirigakure.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #142
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Sand Village is pretty cool.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:56 PM   #143
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sand Village, by far.

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #144
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kohona and Kumo. Probably Takigakure as well

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #145
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like the cloud village.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #146
Eagle125

it would have to be Konoha or Kiri. I love hot leaders.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #147
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kiri because of their suiton users and swordsmen.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #148
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

leaf village.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #149
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Konohagakure.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #150
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

leaf village.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #151
hendersonmyrose
Freshmen Academy Student

hendersonmyrose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

konoha is my favorite village
hendersonmyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #152
RinneganPowerz
Academy Graduate

RinneganPowerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sand.
RinneganPowerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #153
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Konoha is my favorite.
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote