Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Curse Seal Sasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

Curse Seal Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
If your PSP thought that its days of Sexy Jutsu and spiky blonde hair was behind it, tell that machine it shouldn't be thinking at all because it's not supposed to be cognizant. After you explain why a thinking machine scares our Terminator-loving generation, drop the news that Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising is coming to the portable platform this year.

Namco Bandai announced today that VIZ Media is working on the fighter based on the Naruto Shippuden series, which stars an older, wiser Naruto, and will give players control of 10 ninjas including Akatsuki. Not many specifics were available, but you'll guide these ninjas through the events of the animated series this fall. Naruto and his pals go after the fifth Kazekage, Gaara, and try to keep a demon sealed inside that Kazekage.
There you have it. Straight from IGN. I know I'm going to get it
Curse Seal Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising

0.0 *amazed* GAARA-SAMA!!!! <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This was already known a few months ago, but thanks anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
Curse Seal Sasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

Curse Seal Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well there was no thread here so I decided to post it.
Curse Seal Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It was posted in the other forum sections.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
hinatas fan boy
Genin

hinatas fan boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hinatas fan boy

this therd is not for naruto games but u are free to do wat u want
hinatas fan boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Either way, I'm glad I have a PSP. ^^

Old 07-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think this game will be good. But, for me it's not worth getting.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna get it.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
Chindori
Genin

Chindori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll get it once I buy the PSP
Chindori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I have a PSP 3000.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:31 PM   #12
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Either way, I'm glad I have a PSP. ^^
lucky...TT__________________________________TT
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamaru View Post
lucky...TT__________________________________TT
Ha.
My PSP is designed to hold Naruto Games.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:08 AM   #14
rocklee1231
Freshmen Academy Student

rocklee1231 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man i cant wat till i comes out
rocklee1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 AM   #15
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It's going to be a exciting game.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It really is.

Old 10-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #17
TAZ
Freshmen Academy Student

TAZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy Re: Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising

Hy.....pls help...where I can find the sasuke,s sharingan scroll?
TAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
Tentenfan
Freshmen Academy Student

Tentenfan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMGZ... Tenten rawks!!!! On this game, I mean.
Tentenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I got the game 2 days ago. Its a pretty good game.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote