Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: How was the Episode?
5/5 Awesome beyond awesome! 9 75.00%
4/5 Pretty good. 1 8.33%
3/5 Alright. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2014, 03:00 AM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 350

Kakashi: Shadow of the ANBU Black Ops
Minato's Death

Ep 2 has begun!

I also added a poll late in Ep 349 Discussion. Be sure to vote~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:58 AM   #2
Jose
Jonin

Jose just might be Kage someday.
Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 350

How many times must I watch Minato die?

I'm sure you must have had a fangasim when you saw little Yamato and Kakashi exchanging jutsu.

I really do like this arc also HATE DANZO.

Back to sleep.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:11 AM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heheh Yeah

KAKASHI AND YAMATO IN ONE EP~~~~~~~

heh Kakashi was brutal. I like that
Ignoring Gai as usual.
heh Butthurt Tobi
Kakashi is a great bodyguard. Very vigilant.
Shoulda Raikiri'd Danzo in the face.
YAMATO~~ Can't wait to see more of him too!
I wish Inoue was voicing Kakashi instead...

Can't wait for next ep!

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 06:00 AM   #4
Sinedd
Ninja Academy Student

Sinedd has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sinedd has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd Send a message via Skype™ to Sinedd

Episode 350 - Minato's Death
Good episode as the last one. Minato died fighting the Masked Man...It was great if the battle between Yamato and Kakashi was extended (always wanted to see a battle between these 2)!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
jkphantom
Special Jonin Candidate

jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.jkphantom completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
heheh Yeah

KAKASHI AND YAMATO IN ONE EP~~~~~~~

heh Kakashi was brutal. I like that
Ignoring Gai as usual.
heh Butthurt Tobi
Kakashi is a great bodyguard. Very vigilant.
Shoulda Raikiri'd Danzo in the face.
YAMATO~~ Can't wait to see more of him too!
I wish Inoue was voicing Kakashi instead...

Can't wait for next ep!
Moar Daph fangirling moments....

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)
Neo's 2fab4u

jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18

Wow, Kushina was still alive after that?

Never knew.

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #7
Braxton4715
Chunin Exam Participant

Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Braxton4715 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well she is an Uzumaki So....

Now it's my turn to take the lead and all of you could watch me from the background ~ Sakura

Cool People
Remion18
Trill Femme
Crair Uchiha
K. Sasuke
C. Kisno
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka :3

Braxton4715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:06 PM   #8
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.

It was sad to see. ._.

Old 02-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

@jkphantom yep
Watching them fight like that was amusing
Young Yamato~

@Rem and Brax yeah, quite amazing how she can survive and speak after those events. Quite the stamina and strength for an Uzumaki

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Can't wait to see chibi Yamato!

Episode was good.

LHG

------------------------------------

//Senpai Please Notice Me//

------------------------------------

Quote:
Non-tempered Sakura on a good, perfectly nonviolent day.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Seeing Kid Itachi was awesome too. XD

Old 02-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #12
PlanetaryDevastation
Academy Graduate

PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Episode 350 Discussion

Love how they connect kakashi's story with the nine tails, now we actually got to see kakashi in action when he was in Anbu and how he came to be in it. I think we all can agree that the best part was when he took down all five of the stone village impostor with a single blow of his Chidori.
PlanetaryDevastation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #13
Jose
Jonin

Jose just might be Kage someday.
Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kushina still able to speak a couple sentences after having Nine tails previously ripped out of her and impaled by his claw.

Naruto has nine tails ripped out of him seconds later on the verge of death if not already dead.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:19 PM   #14
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Guy's head has been fixed. Danzo has infected Kakashi Yamato is much shorter then Kakashi

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yamato is younger than Kakashi

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Was that a Root outfit I saw on Yamato? What a shame, Danzo seduced another. I really hope Kakashi doesn't join Root, he's too good to follow Danzo.

Another amazing episode, can't wait for next weeks.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yeah looked like root

I need to re-watch this ep since CR had it out only in raw at 3am...

I understood some parts, but not all

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
ANBU Leader

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I have to say these fillers have been pretty nice not one of those pointless crappy ones. But yeah its cool seeing Kakashi during his anbu days and even seeing how he really was back then before he was all calm and cool.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #19
Obito
Jonin

Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Kakashi must've grown at least 1.5 feet within those ten months.

I just loved the ending.. Seeing Kakashi's Sharingan light up as he looked at Danzo, Yamato's wood release was cool, and it's so crisp too, Danzo must be so butthurt over that, and finally, I noticed how retarded Obito is throwing away the flowers Kakashi have Rin.

I want to see the look on Obito's face when he knows the truth about Rin.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:01 PM   #20
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Chi Rothschild is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I'm having mixed feelings watching a young Itachi..

Spoiler:

He was so cute.

<3 <3 <3

Then I remember he's already gone...

//

Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode 350, naruto shippuden