Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:04 AM   #1
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon
Default Attack On Titan: Humanity's Kingdom.

100 years ago, a species we call titans came over and ruled the earth killing every single human almost throwing us onto extinction, and so by the god 3 walls were built to defend us in this situation.

Spoiler:
Wall Maria is the outermost wall of the human kingdom. Its radius is 480 km. Like the other walls, Wall Maria is approximately 50 meters in height. The distance between Wall Maria and Wall Rose is around 100 km.

Spoiler:
Wall Rose is the second outermost wall following Wall Maria. It is 380 km in radius. The distance between Wall Rose and Wall Maria is 100 km, and the distance between Wall Rose and Wall Sina is 130 km.

Spoiler:
Wall Sina is the innermost wall protecting the kingdom where the king and other civilians reside. It is 250 km in radius. The distance between Wall Sina and Wall Rose is around 130 km. The city inside Wall Sina is protected by the Military Police serving under the king.

Training will take place in Wall Sina or moreover "Trost." Where you will be there for 3 years, approximately 4 days our time, and you will learn how to use all the titan killing tools, skills, and information to do so.

There are 3 main Guilds :

Spoiler:
The Survey Corps also known as the Scouting Legion, Scout Regiment, or Recon Corps, is the driving force of the plot and story as it is the branch of the Military most actively involved in Titan combat and human expansion. Despite having little success, they still symbolize 'the hope of mankind', their insignia being known as 'the Wings of Freedom'; they hope that someday, their efforts will change the world known for humanity's better, and recover what had been lost.

Spoiler:
The Military Police Brigade is the most prestigious due to their work allowing them to live safely within the Inner Wall, abundant resources, and higher authority over other military sectors. However, in reality it is the most corrupted military sector due to a lack of oversight compared to the other sectors of the military. Due to their misuse and abuse of authority, the Military Police Brigade is also at odds with Garrison and especially with the Survey Corps. Only the top ten alumni from trainee squads can apply for the Military Police Brigade. However, according to the conversation between Hitch and Boris, there are other (illicit) ways to get in the sector such as fraternization, favoritism, etc.

Spoiler:
The Garrison, also known as the Stationary Guard, is the largest of the Military divisions which protects and maintains order near the Walls. Given the fatality rate of the Survey Corps and the limited entry of the Military Police Brigade, most soldiers join the Garrison. As they often have close contact with both Titans and human civilians, they are proficient over a wide variety of tasks such as Titan combat (defensive battles), cannonading, security detail, crowd control, and rifle usage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After your training you shall be joining one of the above, when you do you shall be on your merry way. Let the RP begin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:09 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Attack On Titan: Humanity's Kingdom.

Noctis walked into training, and found his fellow peers. He quickly let off a confident swagger to let them know he meant business. He walked up to the group of 5 and put his hands on his hips.

"Sup losers! I'm gonna totally kick your sorry asses into next week. Better get ready for the beat down of the century. Prepare your egos for a bruising. Smell ya later!"

He then proceeded to walk off, to go on his merry way.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-06-2014, 02:28 AM   #3
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rev walked through the midst of her comrades. She knew no one here, and had a hard time breaking the ice with others. Quietly she wonder until she heard a commotion. Looking she saw someone desperately trying to grasp for attention, or so it seemed.

He spoke about kicking people's sorry asses. All the while he was holding his hips like some crazed mother going on a yelling spree to her child. She ignored the man and continued to walk through the crowds of people until she found somewhere nice to be.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Darrel was in the side of all of what was happening, laughing and shaking her head as to how some random man began to spout to all the others as to how he will beat them up well enough into next week. She sat at the side, watching the others go on as she wasnt that used to having to be with this many people at once. she took out a small bag filled with peeled carrots as she snacked on them. they were nice and sweet like she liked them, making a crunching noise once in a while.

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Everyone is so boring. >_>)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #6
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Well not everyone is a cocky, hip holding, word throwing mother effer, but that is just how the world is. Plus you walked off making it hard to interact with you anyways. )

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(this is why i love you son xD and as for boring let me see what happens if i do this >:3)

As the man that was giving off his little squeal off, almost like a small dog, they are all bark and mainly no bite. she got off her hair tie as she got a piece of carrot from her bag. she held her hair tie with her fingers in a bown like form as she used her other hand to hold the carrot on the tie. she held both and moved it back, aiming for his head as her tie stretched with elasticity and the carrot arrow ready for fire. she finally let go, seeing it fly towards his head hopeing it would make a hit to see his reaction or see if he would stop it.

~World of Meep~
Old 02-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I stepped onto the grounds of the training fields, my feet touching the very soil that went on for miles. I took a deep breath as I inhaled the salty air, basking in the sun's heat as its light shined down on the land. One step forward I took after another as a strong wind pushed me by a modicum, an aura of confidence and promise emitting from my very being. I spotted many others in a group, each giving off a different aura than the rest. My eyes scanned those who would fight alongside me in the future as I sauntered towards them and toke my place on the fringe of the group.

Moments later, a man walked in front of us, his aura giving off that of a quite boastful individual. He bragged, as I wondered if he was a trainee like us. He then took off, his confident attitude fading as the distance widened between me and the group. Then, a girl in the group held her hair tie in a bow-like form after taking off her brown hair. Her hair dangled as she equipped a carrot in the hair tie, pretending as if it were a bow and arrow before firing it towards the boastful man. I found this amusing, as I gave a slight smirk, my hands sitting in their respective pockets. I watched, waiting for a exciting event to transpire before my eyes.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #9
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Marcus was standing against the left wall of the court yard. He liked the side lines and not for reasons most would expect, he just liked to get a objective view of everything in front of him. From this position he was able to examine several things. A boastful man who he thought was oozing with arrogance, he couldn't help but feel a bit of distaste for the man. A girl who was currently aiming what looked like a carrot at his head, and other trainees. He wondered how many of then would be his allys one day, well ally was the wrong word. Maybe pawn, but while most of them were pawns he had a feeling some of them were simply knights dressed as pawns. Talent in the rough.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Walking up in the training area, Rächer looked around, there was many others around also. Many thoughts rushed to his head from how many people where there.

"So... They are all looking to join? I wander how many will go home crying. Most of them don't even know death, the moment they lose a comrade will be the moment of break down, no amount of training teaches that." He thought to himself.

He heard someone ranting about kicking ass. He simply shrugged it off, while he knew the guy had no idea what he was talking about yet, he saw confidence, something he rather see. But he hoped he would back it and not say it. But he looked as if he would hold his own it seemed, however the quite ones last the longest. And a few others stood silent or brushing things off. While he cared little for them, he rather mentally prepare for the training, hands on was nothing if your psyche could not handle the mental stress of battle.

His silver hair rested on his shoulders as he waited for the commander to come out. All of the people here either brushing things off as if nothing effected them or were cocky ass holes. If so, then they thought their heads where out when still in waiting to be pulled out of their muffin hole.

"Where is this man?"
He said with calm eyes to his look and the sun shining down.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:24 AM   #11
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(Noctis)Hands behind his back and his eyes looking deadly he walks into the training field. The Instructor "Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Maggots!" He yelled "Let's get to work." He said grinning as he walked up to the boy he heard saying something about kicking ass "HEY THERE HIP BOY!" He yelled as he grabbed the back of his head and grasped it with one hand "How about you shut up, seems like the rightful thing to do." He said whispering grasping the back of the boy's head nearly killing him as it would soon implode.

(Ninjamonkies)Seeing a quiet girl he walks up to the little one "Oh the quiet girl that doesn't like being around people? Or am I mistaken?" He said as he leaned in on her face "Maybe we should chop that hair off. What'dya think? Would you like that look?" He said as he grinned devilishly.

(Nine-Tails-Bijuu)"Oh, what'cha eating there? That a.. Carrot?" He said grinning "Y'know carrots are really good for your body, that's quite the choice of vegetable" He said chuckling as he begun yelling "100 LAPS AROUND THE TRAINING FIELD." He yelled as he looked to the wannabe healthy girl "Be Healthy, Stay strong." He said chuckling as he walked off to meet with another trainee.

(Joon.) "Oh hey! The guy with the doggy hair!" He yelled snickering "How about I give you a treat after I send you TO THE SHITSVILLE'S COMMITTEE!" He yelled as he looked at the man dead in the eye and leaned in "You show potential, doggy boy." He said chuckling.

(Shisko)"Oh, the german one, the man who I expected to look the gayest, but the cocky one over there exceeded that." He said as he backed up and then grabbed the back of the boy's head and leaned in smashing it into his skull "I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THAT!" He yelled as he looked down to him "Your name doesn't matter me, just make sure you are use of this training squad!" He yelled as he looked to the little boy.

(Green)"Oh did this one get cut under his eye? What a little problem, looks like it left a scar. Well what about this!" He said as he headbutt the boy straight in his head "Man the hell up! Scar, my ass." He said after looking down to the boy who got hit in his head as he fell to the ground.

Last edited by SaikoroShikon; 02-07-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 AM   #12
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaikoroShikon View Post
(Noctis)Hands behind his back and his eyes looking deadly he walks into the training field. The Instructor "Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Maggots!" He yelled "Let's get to work." He said grinning as he walked up to the boy he heard saying something about kicking ass "HEY THERE HIP BOY!" He yelled as he grabbed the back of his head and grasped it with one hand "How about you shut up, seems like the rightful thing to do." He said whispering grasping the back of the boy's head nearly killing him as it would soon implode.

(Ninjamonkies)Seeing a quiet girl he walks up to the little one "Oh the quiet girl that doesn't like being around people? Or am I mistaken?" He said as he leaned in on her face "Maybe we should chop that hair off. What'dya think? Would you like that look?" He said as he grinned devilishly.

(Nine-Tails-Bijuu)"Oh, what'cha eating there? That a.. Carrot?" He said grinning "Y'know carrots are really good for your body, that's quite the choice of vegetable" He said chuckling as he begun yelling "100 LAPS AROUND THE TRAINING FIELD." He yelled as he looked to the wannabe healthy girl "Be Healthy, Stay strong." He said chuckling as he walked off to meet with another trainee.

(Joon.) "Oh hey! The guy with the doggy hair!" He yelled snickering "How about I give you a treat after I send you TO THE SHITSVILLE'S COMMITTEE!" He yelled as he looked at the man dead in the eye and leaned in "You show potential, doggy boy." He said chuckling.

(Shisko)"Oh, the german one, the man who I expected to look the gayest, but the cocky one over there exceeded that." He said as he backed up and then grabbed the back of the boy's head and leaned in smashing it into his skull "I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THAT!" He yelled as he looked down to him "Your name doesn't matter me, just make sure you are use of this training squad!" He yelled as he looked to the little boy.

(Green)"Oh did this one get cut under his eye? What a little problem, looks like it left a scar. Well what about this!" He said as he headbutt the boy straight in his head "Man the hell up! Scar, my ass." He said after looking down to the boy who got hit in his head as he fell to the ground.
(Buahaha I love you meep for that haha I read it in the voice haha)
"Well 100 laps sounds fun, mind if I do" she said with a smile as she laughed at the other things he told the other people. She waited until she was dismissed from the area to start running, but she kept thinking on the thought of her just not doing it just to see what he would do.

~World of Meep~
Old 02-07-2014, 06:06 AM   #13
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(Next time Sai please don't auto hit)

Marcus had watched their commanded come on the feild and seemingly immeditaly began 'punishing' everyone around him. This was a traditional greeting from what he heard, it was meant to test the mental strength of the recuits. Suddenly he was in front of him yelling about his scar. Marcus was about to answer when suddenly the commander went to head but him. On instinct he started leaning back to avoid the blow but underestimated his speed and still took enough of the blow to knock him down. He was stunned for a moment before getting up. "I don't remember complaining about my scar sir." He said in a measured, calm voice.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:43 AM   #14
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Oh my god, I like totally killed you, EHHHHHHHHHHH, cry more pls.)"Your scar can go screw itself. I don't care if you complained or not." He said walking off and telling everyone to go to the cabin for tomorrow's training followed with a "Maggots"

Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #15
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(It's not like you killed me but it just irks me)

"Teh." He said a little amused. He walked over to the cabin and chose the top bunk closest to the door. He swung into it and layed down, closing his eyes but not sleeping.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Before I got to see what happened with the carrot, the training instructor arrived, putting the cocky man in check by the looks of it, moving him away from the carrot. I kind of wanted to see what he'd do if he was actually hit by it, but I guess things don't happen for a reason. As I'm sure most would expect, the instructor was a loud individual. Some might even say ignorant, I guess. I watched and listened as he went door to door, harassing and throwing insults at everyone. Then, it was my turn. He first insulted me and then gave a backhanded compliment, making fun of my hair........ Makes me wonder if my hair actually looks like a dog. I gave a worried face as I looked right and left. Seems the girl was sent to do one hundred laps just for holding a carrot. Jeez, this instructor is harsh, and on the first day, too.

Before finally leaving, he told everyone that they could go to the cabins to rest up for tomorrow. Of course he used the cliché "maggot" word, but whatever, he was gone now, so maybe now everyone could ease up. As I was walking to the cabin, I spotted the girl running. One hundred laps, he said? I may not know much about stamina, but that seems a little overboard. I walked over to the front of the cabin and sat down, watching the girl run. It'll be good to have someone watching her just in case she passes out. Can't have anyone dying on me.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #17
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Quote:

(Don't every join a military than Green. It was to display how he treats the people in the camp. So.... It might irk you but I mean come on now it is only a headbutt. . Also welcome to basic.Also, I'm going to answer you Sai.)

Rev watched as the man first addressed the cocky hip holding man. It was more or less what she expected from the leader of this camp. Insane, and ready to try and break you down to build you back up. Changing here is something that would occur whether natural or not. It would happen. Next he walked passed a few others then he stopped at her.

She quickly saluted the man as he spoke. He made a comment about her not liking to be around people. "No sir, I have no issues with others, Sir." She stated as she saluted. Then he quickly made a remark about her hair. Without even thinking she reached up and yanked out a handful of hair. There was a moment of grimace in her face as she pulled it out, but pulled it out she still did. As she sprinkled it by it his feet she spoke. "Sir, It's only hair, Sir." Standing at attention she waited for him to pass on to the next person.

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #18
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
(Don't every join a military than Green. It was to display how he treats the people in the camp. So.... It might irk you but I mean come on now it is only a headbutt. . Also welcome to basic.Also, I'm going to answer you Sai.)

Rev watched as the man first addressed the cocky hip holding man. It was more or less what she expected from the leader of this camp. Insane, and ready to try and break you down to build you back up. Changing here is something that would occur whether natural or not. It would happen. Next he walked passed a few others then he stopped at her.

She quickly saluted the man as he spoke. He made a comment about her not liking to be around people. "No sir, I have no issues with others, Sir." She stated as she saluted. Then he quickly made a remark about her hair. Without even thinking she reached up and yanked out a handful of hair. There was a moment of grimace in her face as she pulled it out, but pulled it out she still did. As she sprinkled it by it his feet she spoke. "Sir, It's only hair, Sir." Standing at attention she waited for him to pass on to the next person.
"You're crazy, I like that, BUT DID I ORDER YOU TO PULL OUT YOUR HAIR?!" He yelled as he stared straight at her with his blunt eyes "Get the hell out of my face go to the cabin." He said as he walked off and everyone would be going to the cabin, he would be in a cabin near them making sure no fights occur.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well i guess this is the time to start running!" Darrel said beginning to get to a end of where the space lot in front of the cabins were as she began to start jogging at a pace, watching the others start to spread out.

~World of Meep~
Old 02-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Noctis didn't flinch as he simply stared into the instructors eyes, unfeeling. "You can let go now, old man. If you feel like being tough, you can fight me now. I have no qualms against it." Noctis stood after the man released his grasp, folding his arms as he smiled ever so slightly.
Grand Master Roleplayer