Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 01-22-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Bleach 565

It is out!

What did you think about Bach's History?
Old 01-22-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Bleach 565

I think the Gotei is screwed even if they manage to beat the sternritters. Bach would then have abilities A-Z and Yamamoto's Bankai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
jkphantom
Special Jonin Candidate

jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.jkphantom strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Welp, guess the only way to defeat Bach is to keep him awake.

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

this chapter was very boring <_<

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

*tries this gif*
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The chapter more or less confirmed how so-called "transcendents" hold no invincibility over Bach.

His Majesty's potential is limitless.

btw the whole thing behind bach vaguely reminds me of alucard

> dat nazi theme
> bach's resemblance to vladucard
> the fact that both of them have to "live off" everyone else to survive
> the fact that they were touched when they were a kid
Old 01-22-2014, 01:02 PM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Intresting background story...

But somehow i feel that it fits better with the soul king then bach.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:36 PM   #7
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Twilit Lion (Leo) strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

Yeah, that's what I was feeling.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #8
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Funnily enough I actually thought the opening pages were telling the Soul kings backstory. Didn't really expect it to be Bach for some reason.

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:06 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So he's a God

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
The chapter more or less confirmed how so-called "transcendents" hold no invincibility over Bach.

His Majesty's potential is limitless.

btw the whole thing behind bach vaguely reminds me of alucard

> dat nazi theme
> bach's resemblance to vladucard
> the fact that both of them have to "live off" everyone else to survive
> the fact that they were touched when they were a kid
Aizen disagrees. He is immortal and can't be beat.

With his mass power and Ichigo beating him will look so bad as Ichigo is just going to be way to powerful.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #11
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Makes me wonder how Ichigo will actually beat him now what we know that Bach is almost a god

Uryu's intentions backfired on him

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE

He's got the whole world in his hands.....FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

The T**** Apprentice

HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:05 AM   #12
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

As others have stated, I could of sworn I was reading the Soul Kings backstory.

We don't even know what the Soul King is, but that just fit him for some reason. Especially with how Kisuke and Aizen described it.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1. James being the real Sternritter surprised me
2. SS is screwed
3. Only the god Aizen can save everyone
Old 01-23-2014, 12:32 PM   #14
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

yeah a lot of people thought that the soul king was the deaf, mute, blind baby with miracle jesus powers.