Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
Doroppu
Freshmen Academy Student

Doroppu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Naruto Open World Game

Would anyone be interested in an Open World Naruto video game?
Seems sort of complicated.. ( I Know ) but make a game that's of course open world & include the entire world of ninja. Start of as an academy student, create a character, name him/her, choose village of origin, have like some sort of random box which would include a unique ability like Kekkei Genkei or just something unique... & choose Chakra nature property... Then after you settle with that get like a little walk through of gameplay controls and how to use weapons, jutsus, & after all that stuff beings your world of Ninja "Genin" I don't know how the rest will be but I'm just sitting around pondering... I just think Naruto is a really great anime & to be turned into a game like this seems like something I will definitely play & hope as well to get attention to others
Doroppu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #2
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Open World Game

I would like a more original game based in the Naruto lore, a RPG much like an Elder Scrolls Game, complete with crate your own "crate a character" and crate a clan with a KG or pick one of the defaults, a game this grand would 1st release on PC, with mod support, it will release on consoles when they have ironed out all the bugs, but sadly, will be more limited, as such, the power of a console is weak. The game world will have that ancient Japanese/Cyperpunk look that Naruto has in it's setting.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, idea for game, naruto, naruto fan