Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kakuzu V.S. Kisame

This a real close 1 for me, I'm leaning towards Kakuzu but I could be changed.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
Michael Jackson
Academy Graduate

Michael Jackson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakuzu V.S. Kisame

Um.... Probably Kakuzu! He has all the elements like lightning which could kill Kisame. I know he has a lot of chakra, but we're also adding other elements + extra hearts.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

i think it will be a tie..
(ITS VERY HARD TO DECIDE!)

Kisame has many many many many many many many many chakra..
~and~
Kakuzu has many many many many many many many many hearts..
Old 07-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

So far no 1 has changed my mind.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I agree with MJ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
rasengan jutsu
Freshmen Academy Student

rasengan jutsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: Kakuzu V.S. Kisame

WELL......just considering that kakuzu went and got himself killed i think kisame would win (kisame sings i'm a survivor)
Old 07-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #7
rasengan jutsu
Freshmen Academy Student

rasengan jutsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Michael that is a big job to take on a legends name o.O
Old 07-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

I do believe Kakuzu was fighting more people then Kisame has ever been seen fighting, I could be wrong though. I'm only cot up 2 episode 118. With no knowledge of the manga.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

With all of Kakuzu's hearts and Elements he is basically invincible. Accept when he is taking ona Kakashi, Chogi, Ino, Sakura, Sai, Yamato, and Naruto.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

haha im a kisame fan and i believe kakuza would win. Y? because lightning heart vs water = a big pro to the battle. plus kakuza has iron skin when he needs it. so if kakuza did get drowned all he would have to do to fend off the sharkies is iron skin it up. But hey kakuza teamed up with kisame would be EPIC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori12 View Post
With all of Kakuzu's hearts and Elements he is basically invincible. Accept when he is taking ona Kakashi, Chogi, Ino, Sakura, Sai, Yamato, and Naruto.
ummm naruto basically soloed kazuku kakashi only rly took out one heart and that was to help introduce his multi hearts but kisame did take on gais group with water clones but kazuku would win he just to overwelming for kisame and we havent seen kisames full potential yet i dont think
Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #12
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Your right that would be epic, tanduhman
Old 07-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #13
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

rose93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

......pretty hard to decide.
I think it would be a tie.
heart vs. charka

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C
Big Bro-sasukexuchiha, naruto/fan boy, vampire Lycan, Shika,Nemico

Little Bro-itachifan100, Junchurikihost13, shadowslayer, Should Of Had A V8
Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
Old 07-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #14
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
ummm naruto basically soloed kazuku kakashi only rly took out one heart and that was to help introduce his multi hearts but kisame did take on gais group with water clones but kazuku would win he just to overwelming for kisame and we havent seen kisames full potential yet i dont think
Ya i guess.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

We haven't seen Kisame's true power yet, so I'm giving it to Kakuzu now.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
We haven't seen Kisame's true power yet, so I'm giving it to Kakuzu now.
Thats true.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Kisame fought Team Gai at 30%, so he has an arsenal of jutsu and as much Chakra as a Jinchuriki. Kisame might be able to outlast if we see more jutsu from him, but at this point it's Kakuzu.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Kisame definitely has more room for power, he has the potential to beat Kakuzu.

HOWEVER, from what we've seen Kakuzu wins. Kakuzu's earth jutsu defeats water jutsu, plus Kakuzu has all the elements to overpower Kisame. Plus, he has 5 hearts, so Kisame has to kill him 5 times. From what's been shown, Kisame just doesn't have enough to kill all the hearts.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post

HOWEVER, from what we've seen Kakuzu wins. Kakuzu's earth jutsu defeats water jutsu, plus Kakuzu has all the elements to overpower Kisame. Plus, he has 5 hearts, so Kisame has to kill him 5 times. From what's been shown, Kisame just doesn't have enough to kill all the hearts.
I agree, but earth beating water? That just broke pokemon rules.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #20
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post

exactly, from what weve seen. thats y we need to see kisame fight at 100% alredy. cmon sasuke find itachi alredy so we can see some suigetsu vs kisame!

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!