Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Akutenshi
Apprentice Genin

Akutenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi
Default Bacon or Sausage?

I say bacon! Thoughts?
Akutenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Bacon or Sausage?

Bacon all the way
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
saskue24
Apprentice Genin

saskue24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bacon is better maby tie no bacon
saskue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Bacon 4 ever!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

OMG, this is SO hard......I choose both!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Neither. I cannot eat them.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
Akutenshi
Apprentice Genin

Akutenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Neither. I cannot eat them.
Heartburn? Vegatarian?
Akutenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutenshi View Post
Heartburn? Vegatarian?
No. My religion ^^' Ehehe. Do not hold it against me. Well I can have turkey bacon...so...Actually, correction: Bacon FTW.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
No. My religion ^^' Ehehe. Do not hold it against me. Well I can have turkey bacon...so...Actually, correction: Bacon FTW.
What religion? And they also have turkey sausage!

I say both! Why not have both, they rock incredibly, especially with maple syrup!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I dont eat meat Im a Veggie

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I dont eat meat Im a Veggie
Another thing you have in common with Verm.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #12
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Bacon>Everything else

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
What religion? And they also have turkey sausage!

I say both! Why not have both, they rock incredibly, especially with maple syrup!
Islam, I am a Muslim. (Do not hold it against me.) Therefore, I cannot have Pork. And they make Turkey Sausage? O_o I did not know that.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Both!

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not to be culturally insensitive or anything, but I wouldn't follow a religion that didn't let me eat bacon.
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Islam, I am a Muslim. (Do not hold it against me.) Therefore, I cannot have Pork. And they make Turkey Sausage? O_o I did not know that.
Whoa, total shock! O_o I don't care who is what religion, big deal, you believe what you believe, right? Yea, they make turnkey everything: Bacon, Sausage, Burgers etc.

/Heil

Old 07-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #17
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

Quote:
This is a little off topic, but why Muslims can't eat pork?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Whoa, total shock! O_o I don't care who is what religion, big deal, you believe what you believe, right? Yea, they make turnkey everything: Bacon, Sausage, Burgers etc.
Well it is good that you are not judgemental about that type of thing. I lost a few friends this year because they found out about my beliefs. ^^' And I will have to try Turkey Sausage then...teehee. And why is that shocking by the way? :3
Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

Quote:
...I lost a few friends this year because they found out about my beliefs. ^^...
That sucks, they must be kind of immature.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

You're blonde, white(look it anyway), and have blue eyes(I think) xD

I don't see the problem with religions, I'm not super religious, maybe thats why. I do enjoy religious and racist jokes sometimes. If you can't laugh at yourself, whats the point in living?

/Heil

Tags
bacon, breakfast, sausage