Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 12-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
AhonUchiha10899
Freshmen Academy Student

AhonUchiha10899 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Introductions

Hello, fellow fans! I am AhonUchiha10899, but, for the sake of my and your sanity, let us shorten it to just "Ahon". I literally just Googled "Naruto Discussion BOard" and clicked the most official looking link . Anyways, I'm new, and I hope this is the beginning of a long love affair with this site.
AhonUchiha10899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Introductions

Welcome to the forums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Welcome to the forums, and about your sanity...you want have much left . Anyway just enjoy yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
AhonUchiha10899
Freshmen Academy Student

AhonUchiha10899 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

"Sanity" is just a figure of speech... I have none!
AhonUchiha10899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Welcome.
Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything.
You can call me ES...or Sasuke, depends on whichever you prefer. I'll respond to both

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Well you're going to fit right in here XD

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Greetings, and hope u enjoy the site!
~Moon~
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Welcome to the forum!!

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

A new person! cattle iron time
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:56 AM   #10
Kakashi'sKunoichi
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi'sKunoichi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi'sKunoichi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi'sKunoichi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi'sKunoichi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wilkommen! However, I have a feeling you aren't German, so I'll use "welcome" instead ;-P
---------
I'm sorry I'm late, I met this pretty girl in the forest and she wanted to dance... so we did.
---------
Hey guys, sorry I'm late, today I got lost on the path of life.
Kakashi'sKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote