Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Which do you choose?
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Exclamation Voting Thread for New Avatars

Some avatars have already been forwarded to Ashen, but due to the lack of participation by some past MotM winners, we have more choices that can be submitted. Here are some I found and some that were sent to me to be added to the poll. Please vote on which you like the best and the ones with the most votes will be sent to Ashen. Special thanks to those of you that sent me some choices. Thanks for your help! Let's get this done!
Spoiler:

Ready, set, go..
Spoiler:

Choice 1 ~

Choice 2 ~

Choice 3 ~

Choice 4 ~

Choice 5 ~

Choice 6 ~

Choice 7 ~

Choice 8 ~

Choice 9 ~

Choice 10 ~

Choice 11 ~

Choice 12 ~

Choice 13 ~

Choice 14 ~

Choice 15 ~

Choice 16 ~

Choice 17 ~

Choice 18 ~

Choice 19 ~

Choice 20 ~

Choice 21 ~

Choice 22 ~

Choice 23 ~

Choice 24 ~

Choice 25 ~

Choice 26 ~

Choice 27 ~

Choice 28 ~

Choice 29 ~

Choice 30 ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Voting Thread for New Avatars

y nawt al thirdy? D:

Quote:
All you're really doing is trying to puff up your fragile ego and make yourself think you're on top when you're really just an average monkey clambering around the trees and finding your crap just like a lot of people in the world and your not able to realize it
-A disgruntled bg'er

Little does he know, I aspire to be an ape.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cause that would be TOO many silly pork product.

J

Old 12-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
y nawt al thirdy? D:
All the Fairy Tail ones were from me
I saw Mira and Lisanna and thought of you...

Thank me jerk <=<

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Oh god.

I like 6 of them but my favorite is for damn sure Kate Beckinsale, so damn sexy.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Cause that would be TOO many silly pork product.
This is outrageous

what is the difference between 29 and 31 D:

ADD MORE ASSFK NOB CAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
All the Fairy Tail ones were from me
I saw Mira and Lisanna and thought of you...

Thank me jerk <=<
<.< You would send in a million ft avatars

Quote:
All you're really doing is trying to puff up your fragile ego and make yourself think you're on top when you're really just an average monkey clambering around the trees and finding your crap just like a lot of people in the world and your not able to realize it
-A disgruntled bg'er

Old 12-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:

<.< You would send in a million ft avatars
Damn straight I would!
But you gotta admit, Mira and Lisanna are so.... Mmmmmmm

LHG

Old 12-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked a bunch of them

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I liked a bunch of them
Pie voted for my avatars
Bahahaha
Knew it was a good idea

LHG

Old 12-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #10
moonwatcher
Girl in the shadows

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

..... done

moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #11
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Obito strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

No one added Hailey Williams, she's the perfect vessel for sexiness.

Kate will do though.

I bet that was one of kitty's.

Old 12-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like #12
Who submitted it?

LHG

Old 12-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #13
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Damn straight I would!
But you gotta admit, Mira and Lisanna are so.... Mmmmmmm
Dont liek the cosplay

Quote:
-A disgruntled bg'er

Old 12-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dont liek the cosplay
You lies
Moe king <=<

LHG

Old 12-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #15
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

12 is I think Kate.

Whoever did submit her, ++rep, was it you LHG?

Old 12-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #16
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
No one added Hailey Williams, she's the perfect vessel for sexiness.

Kate will do though.

I bet that was one of kitty's.
It is, I love some Kate. P:
Quote:
I like #12
Who submitted it?
Tis one of mine

J

Old 12-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #17
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kitty why didn't you summit cat avatars?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #18
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

there is a lot of fairy tail but im fine with it XD

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

*tries this gif*
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post

Tis one of mine
Twas Meg is a good kitty with awesome style <3

@Nine thanks =D

LHG

Old 12-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #20
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
kitty why didn't you summit cat avatars?
I considered it, but figured it might not be appreciated.

J