Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-22-2013, 06:21 AM   #21
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: ~Predictions for 2014~

I predict that my fan clubs will be most active fan clubs by the end of 2014. I also predict that I will be MoTM sometime in 2014.

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Member of Sasuke Fan Club

Member of Hinata Fan Club

Leader of Yukimaru Fan Club

Leader of Rin Fan Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Yuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #22
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I'll be moving to somewhere else T_T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #23
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i predict that life would not suck as much as it did in 2013

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #24
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I predict that 2014 will be my best yr yet! <3
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #25
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Farquar will finally reach level 2!
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sure ain't happening this year. >___>

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #27
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i will be mature too in 2014...hopefully

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #28
Uta Bharadwaj
Genin

Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I predict that there will be a month called July.
I also predict that some country will win the FIFA World Cup.
I even predict that next year will come to an end just before 2015 starts.
And if you aren't satisfied with the obviousness,
There will be another shιττy cαll οf dυτy game next year.
Uta Bharadwaj is offline   Reply With Quote