Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Fallout Series

There was post about this game in off topic section before this forum was created and it kind of died, so i'm going to revive Fallout 3 decussion here.

I have only played Fallout 3. I haven't played Fallout 1, Fallout 2, or Fallout Tactics.

I have played this game for almost 153 hours, and i'm still loving it. It has such a wide open area to explore. I have to explore everything in this game. There are so many places to go. I have made all the custom weapons and I have almost collected all the bobbleheads.

I loved the story. From exiting to the Vault, to the final battle against the Enclave. Every second was a blast. The ending sucked though, unless you have Xbox Live and downloaded the Broken Steel expansion.

And that brings me to talking about the DLC. This game has had 4 DLC packs so far with a 5th coming. I have enjoyed all of them. I can't pick a favorite. I can't wait for the last DLC that has to do with aliens. It's going to be.....interesting. This is probably the only Xbox game out there that has had really good quality DLC released for it.

Anyone play Fallout 3? Anyone play any of the other games in the series?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Fallout Series

Fallout 3 was cool.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #3
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

the dlc for ps3 been moved to september can't wait to get a tesla cannon and gauss rifle
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I have only 1 more Broken Steel quest left and 1 more Bobblehead then the last DLC and i've beat the game.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
Akiba Sasaki
Academy Graduate

Akiba Sasaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyone going to get Mothership Zeta DLC?
Akiba Sasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiba Sasaki View Post
Anyone going to get Mothership Zeta DLC?
I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

It's pretty good. Interesting design and graphics of the ship. The story wasn't as good as I thought it would be..

Tags
fallout