Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Will Sai Be Wiped Out
Yes 13 56.52%
No 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Death Of Sai

I don't know about you but I smell it in the air.

Kishi starts giving a character like Sai panel time? Twice. On top of that Sasuke for the first time ever acknowledges Sai (his replacement) by riding on his Bird.

Sai is about to be killed off if you ask me!... He is the one who almost sealed Madara and it'd be fitting if he's the first non-fodder Madara kills. This will get Naruto to be serious instead of blabbing the whole time.

Afterall, Sasuke is back to team-7 and Sai is in the way. One needs to give and it's clearly Sai.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Death Of Sai

It makes a lot of sense that Sai would die...I don't really see any other use he may have in the future
(I was actually wondering why Sasuke was even riding the bird...that struck me as rather odd)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Prospect
Apprentice Genin

Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Prospect has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He should've died instead of neji :*(
Old 12-09-2013, 06:02 AM   #4
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Sai no longer has a purpose to live really.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)

Last edited by Arale Uchiha; 12-09-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
I don't know about you but I smell it in the air.

Kishi starts giving a character like Sai panel time? Twice. On top of that Sasuke for the first time ever acknowledges Sai (his replacement) by riding on his Bird.

Sai is about to be killed off if you ask me!... He is the one who almost sealed Madara and it'd be fitting if he's the first non-fodder Madara kills. This will get Naruto to be serious instead of blabbing the whole time.

Afterall, Sasuke is back to team-7 and Sai is in the way. One needs to give and it's clearly Sai.
I thought the first non-fodder kill was Neji? Anyway, I don't think it would be a bad thing if Sai died, but I would really like to see even further development of him. My honest hope for this would be to see Sai take over root, and be a better successor than Danzo was. I think that would be the better ending for him, but you never know. At this point, I think killing off any of the other characters might be risky due to various fan factions that would end up really angry at the story (if it happened).

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I don't see why people actually want to kill off a valuable character. Out of all of them, he's pretty unique and one of the rarest art making anbu users. Let's totally kill off a useful character like Omg. That's what it sounds from people who thinks he's annoying or useless.

Edit: anyway Kal it isn't going to be Sai who'll die, it'll be someone else.

Adding on, sorry I sound like a total ass with my thoughts, but Sai needs more Development. He hasn't got enough like the K11 do. He needs the rest of his development as a character. Don't just get ready to kill him off.

LHG

Spoiler:

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 12-09-2013 at 07:40 AM.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I don't see why people actually want to kill off a valuable character. Out of all of them, he's pretty unique and one of the rarest art making anbu users. Let's totally kill off a useful character like Omg. That's what it sounds from people who thinks he's annoying or useless.

Edit: anyway Kal it isn't going to be Sai who'll die, it'll be someone else.

Adding on, sorry I sound like a total ass with my thoughts, but Sai needs more Development. He hasn't got enough like the K11 do. He needs the rest of his development as a character. Don't just get ready to kill him off.
awww...lilHina, I love it when you just go off on me like that...seeing it's so outta character... That must mean you have a point... ok then let's see..

I personally don't want Sai killed off... I'd probably cry when that happens. Yes, I agree Sai is a valuable character in terms of quality and originality. Very rare art and perhaps one of kishi's most original conception. Sai is not annoying at all. I love the guy and how far he's come to understanding. He temporarily filled the void that Sasuke left behind.

All these are the reasons why his death would become most impactful to Naruto himself and us the fans especially MrSticky and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I thought the first non-fodder kill was Neji? Anyway, I don't think it would be a bad thing if Sai died, but I would really like to see even further development of him. My honest hope for this would be to see Sai take over root, and be a better successor than Danzo was. I think that would be the better ending for him, but you never know. At this point, I think killing off any of the other characters might be risky due to various fan factions that would end up really angry at the story (if it happened).
Yea, but I said non-fodder killed by Madara. Neji wasn't killed by Madara. It was Obito who killed Neji using the juubi.

Anyways, I think you make better sense than I do. Sai leading the anbu is a very trustworthy commission for his character. Trustworthy. He'd do better than Danzo. Good point. A more fitting end.

All what you guys are saying is beautiful... How much positives could we have said about "why neji should not die"... so much. We could even say he'd have been a better candidate as Leader of the Huuga, breaking the enmity between the branch and main family. But what did Kishi do?

Kishi has a way of writing that I'm getting a hang on and it's not a bad one. And though I don't wish it, it is very likely that he's setting up Sai for death.

See how asuma became important all of a sudden before his demise.
see how Naruto and everyone acknowledged Neji's genius just two minutes before his death... It's a pattern. But I could be wrong too and I hope I am.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sai needs to go bye bye. He was fundamental in the beginning of shippuden, but since then he really is a non factor. He's the Tim tebow of Naruto, had great potential originally, but just sucks now.

javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

^ Yes...I don't really see why he's still around anymore.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #10
UchihaStout
Genin

UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I can see how Sai will be the next one to die. I like how his character can still develop after this war, but all in all he is pretty useless when it comes to the battlefield. On the other hand I want someone major to die. One of the kages perhaps? Or maybe most of them.. I can see Oohnoki (SP?) die just because of the history between him and Madara. Tsunade because of well nothing major. Just she is a Senju and well Naruto needs to fill that Hokage seat! B can die simply because of Gyuki and we all know Madara wants them beasts!
UchihaStout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #11
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

It would be interesting if Ohnoki passes...very interesting...(I wonder who'd be the next Tsuchikage though)

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #12
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Very weak arguments to kill off a character. Not that Kishi needs strong reasons to kill people, he made Neji die from a random splinter.

I expected Sasuke to kill off Obito with Ameteratsu, and I expected Madara to kill off Tsunade, but both didn't happen.
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #13
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a difficult time imagining Sai dying at this point actually. I feel like if he were to die, it would've already happened.

Plus, I'd hope he is smart enough to understand that he'd only get in the way at this point. Sai should know better than to rush to his death in a match he knows he wouldn't win. Sai strikes me as the type to keep his distance and play it smart but idk.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
babaGAReeb
Ninja Academy Student

babaGAReeb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wish he does, sasuke is back so we dont need his replacement anymore
babaGAReeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
bugsniffer
Freshmen Academy Student

bugsniffer has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Are you all kidding? Sai was confident he could one shot the Juubi, let's not underrate him just yet.
bugsniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ lol now... I should have replaced sai wit Killer Bee...

Still believe Sai would die later!

Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
UchihaStout
Genin

UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^ lol now... I should have replaced sai wit Killer Bee...

Still believe Sai would die later!

LOL yeah.. I thought Sai to at first, but more I see it.. I am thinking it is going to be B. My question with that is.. if a jinchuriki dies so does their tailed beast right? I think I saw something about that with Kyuubi. Don't remember that well. Unless Hachibi is extracted from him and he dies that way.. Which would probably piss off Naruto.
UchihaStout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #18
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaStout View Post
LOL yeah.. I thought Sai to at first, but more I see it.. I am thinking it is going to be B. My question with that is.. if a jinchuriki dies so does their tailed beast right? I think I saw something about that with Kyuubi. Don't remember that well. Unless Hachibi is extracted from him and he dies that way.. Which would probably piss off Naruto.
As far as I'm aware, if a Jinchuuriki dies with their bijuu still in them, then the bijuu is sort of... banished for lack of a better word. They need time to regenerate themselves before they can take a form again. So even if a bijuu doesn't like their jinchuuriki, they still have an interest in keeping them alive by giving them their chakra and such. But they aren't linked, so if the bijuu is extracted (which normally kills the Jinchuuriki), they'll still exist as normal. That's just what I remember though. Could be wrong, or it might have changed or something.

As for Sai dying... I'd have said yes if I'd spotted this a few weeks ago when we were seeing him, but he's irrelevant now. We've missed the point where it would have made sense. The fight has moved on to bigger things now, and I doubt Sai will be intervening again. If someone else is gonna die, it'll be someone more important I reckon.
TheMightyAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:18 AM   #19
Land.of.snow
Genin

Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect View Post

YEAH!!!! ^^

Plus Sai was a replacement for Sasuke so now that he is back there is no reason for him to be there ... he will brobably die a heroic death protecting Sakura or something because we can't have a re play of Neji's death by having him die for Naruto..

Subscribe at youtube SakuraDreamPRO
Land.of.snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #20
Sintenigious
Veteran Chunin

Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sintenigious has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect View Post
If neji dies Sai dies, thats only fair