Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Give me an anime subject to rant about

I'm bored a lot
I'm spending all my money on a desktop
I'm a temp seasonal jackoff who will be let go
I dont have money for a good music player thing a ma bob for days

So thinking of anime and ranting about it out loud at work is how I get through the day. That and practicing stronger. Does anyone have any ideas for obscure or abstract ideas for nonsensical,yet serious rants involving anime?

Completed subjects
Convince me to watch naruto
Naruto and the doctrine of freindship
Asuka, one of the original tsunderes
How anime has changed
Fan service and why it sucks : No rep for jakky
Part 1 of the code geass analysis
Code geass part 2
One piece: Masterpeice or trainwreck in progress?
Log horizon vs sword art online
Anime and highschool

Queued subjects:
Character buffs in anime
Naming of bleach...
Yu Yu Hakusho-irrational and unfounded love
Culture clash in Samurai Champloo
west vs Japan
Something about guilty crown
Why does lee's tilted head indicate he's ready to fight?(the moment when his hair shines)
The real seto kaiba

Good show which disapointed me
What are the social and psychological effects of unrealistic standards of beauty for men and women
Rip on your top 3 least favorite anime. Or rip on your top 3 least favorite anime that most people adore.

Red is low priority until requested

Work in progress:
2013 mega thread

Rejected for now:
Hellsing series
Rants about fandom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

y not boff

Last edited by Bacon; 04-01-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Give me an anime subject to rant about

Rant about how unoriginal 90% of today's anime is unoriginal, and that how almost all anime artist started out in pedo hentai.

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Code Geass and Guilty Crown
Fate/Zero
Stein's gate.

Spoiler:
I'm joking on the last two. Don't kill me.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why Naruto has an orange flippn outfit that enemies can easily spot.

Happy Birthday Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

talk about shingeki no kyojin's fan base

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'm pretty sure Kishi was thinking Halloween when he made Naruto's costume.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Code Geass and Guilty Crown
Fate/Zero
Stein's gate.

Spoiler:
I'm joking on the last two. Don't kill me.
It doesn't have to be a negative rant, the evangelion one wasn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Putting aside the bashing on the un-ninja like combat,

I'd have to look up stuff about the psychology in colors and kishi/publisher's intent behind naruto, to rant about that. You might get rep for that one. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
talk about shingeki no kyojin's fan base
I'll bash on shows and dissect them,but I won't do that to people.

y not boff
Old 12-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Rant about how unoriginal 90% of today's anime is unoriginal, and that how almost all anime artist started out in pedo hentai.
That's two subjects, which do you prefer lol

y not boff
Old 12-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
That's two subjects, which do you prefer lol
your choice.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

random objects that appear out of nowhere to cover body parts

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #11
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
your choice.
Alright I'll try something based on moe stuff then. There's a lot of slice of life shows out there. Currently following 15 or so between manga and anime. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
random objects that appear out of nowhere to cover body parts
Like shower scenes?

y not boff
Old 12-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
EternalSasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I've thought about that one too...and all the Jonin Konoha have red targets on their backs

100% UCHIHA SWAG
Stand for JUSTICE
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright I'll try something based on moe stuff then. There's a lot of slice of life shows out there. Currently following 15 or so between manga and anime. xD

Like shower scenes?
lol good one

Old 12-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Rant about the state of moe.

Ciara is my bae

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #15
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

How Hellsing Ultimate is better than the other Hellsing that's ordinary.

~World of Meep~

*puts one music vid for every week cycle thing mood yas*
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post

I've thought about that one too...and all the Jonin Konoha have red targets on their backs
That makes it more interesting,but can't think of anything but it's for kids.
Quote:
lol good one
Is that suitable or do you want me to compare eras of anime?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Rant about the state of moe.
All I know is that moe is a boner in your heart. I'm not adept at that,but it's one I want to know! Thanks

y not boff
Old 12-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #17
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
How Hellsing Ultimate is better than the other Hellsing that's ordinary.
Haven't seen that yet :/

think broader or more abstract

I'll add anime I;'ve seen later, if its necessary for the thread xD

y not boff
Old 12-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Quote:
Haven't seen that yet :/

think broader or more abstract

I'll add anime I;'ve seen later, if its necessary for the thread xD
HMM well I not sure if I can think aha XD and alrighties, well so far ima put something naruto related you can rant on

rant how lee's hair says "ninja" when the right angle where the sun hits it.

~World of Meep~

*puts one music vid for every week cycle thing mood yas*
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That makes it more interesting,but can't think of anything but it's for kids.

Is that suitable or do you want me to compare eras of anime?

All I know is that moe is a boner in your heart. I'm not adept at that,but it's one I want to know! Thanks
if you want to go that deep, sure.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
HMM well I not sure if I can think aha XD and alrighties, well so far ima put something naruto related you can rant on

rant how lee's hair says "ninja" when the right angle where the sun hits it.
Would you mind if I focused on the body langauge and battle cries of naruto's atmosphere before and during fights,but focusing on lee's tendencies as a foundation for the pre fights/goofy story moments?

y not boff