Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Finaly Fantasy Dissidia

Discuss about the longly-anticipated PSP game here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
One of the first mongooses everyone. One of the few quality mods of the old days
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Finaly Fantasy Dissidia

looks awsome............wish I had a psp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I played the Demo and it was amazing. But I wish they had a few more moves/attacks. It kinda got a little repetitive, but i was ok with it. Btw, do all the characters learn more special attacks and EX attacks?
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futago_101 View Post
I played the Demo and it was amazing. But I wish they had a few more moves/attacks. It kinda got a little repetitive, but i was ok with it. Btw, do all the characters learn more special attacks and EX attacks?
Yeah, I think so, there is a shop where you can buy different costumes and new attacks or something.
I've played the Demo too.

Quote:
One of the first mongooses everyone. One of the few quality mods of the old days
Old 08-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

I want to buy it
Old 08-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I think anyone who has a PSP wants it.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah it looks awesome if I had a psp i would surely get it
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just might have to get a psp so I can play it
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 08-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

it has
Spoiler:
Cloud and Sephiroth
in it which makes it an instant win in my book don't you agree
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
it has
Spoiler:
Cloud and Sephiroth
in it which makes it an instant win in my book don't you agree
Yeah, I've played as Both. I'm more good with Cloud.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #11
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Cloud's Omnislash oh yeah!!!
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

But I'm best at combos at Sephiroth.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can't wait for it. I gotta buy a PSP though >.<

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
But I'm best at combos at Sephiroth.
I could go from 0 Action Points to 9999 in two minutes.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #15
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

it looks awesome
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #16
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

any list of characters yet ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I now all of the characters, there are 22 in total.
The game is out today.

Quote:
Old 08-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think if my psp was still working I may still skip it, not a fan of Hand Held fighting games but I hear it is fun but still has some problems.

That and if my PSP was still working I would have Final Fantasy VII on there and I would be trying to beat it.

It has gotten pretty positive reviews I wouldn't mind a console version I would but that in a heartbeat.

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It is good, and the fights are fantastic.

Quote:
Old 08-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I now have the game, peeps!

Quote: