Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Smile Yu-Gi-Oh RP

I am interested in starting this one. I have character skeleton in mind too

Name:
Personality:
History:
Duel Spirit:

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Member of Sasuke Fan Club

Member of Hinata Fan Club

Leader of Yukimaru Fan Club

Leader of Rin Fan Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Yuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP

I tried this ounce used dueling network had dueling exams and all of that, but people just stopped posting...but I guess I could try this again...are we RPing it out or using Dueling Network?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll do it if we can RP the duels.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

RPing out is what I meant.

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Member of Sasuke Fan Club

Member of Hinata Fan Club

Leader of Yukimaru Fan Club

Leader of Rin Fan Club

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Yuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Nope, this is going to be a failure, it's too complex and there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many cards for anyone in the right mind to do this, sorry but it's the truth.

SaikoroShikon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll do it there may be a lot of cards but if people know what kind of cards they want they can put a deck together right.

So are we going by official rules with banned and limited cards are can we just use whatever cards we want, either way I'm good.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I stopped posting because I had pawned my laptop.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote