Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-23-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
TheBlankEditor
Freshmen Academy Student

TheBlankEditor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why did Kakashi Kill Rin Thoughts

-Madara used genjutsu to manipulate Obito's perception and created a scene that appeared as if Kakashi killed Rin. Someone did kill her but he jumbled reality.

-There was a discussion about Kakashi's dark past, and it could very well be this is a genuine part of it. However, it's difficult to believe Kakashi saw Obito after murdering Rin, because he was quite surprised when Obito blamed him for her death.

-Kakashi in the heat of a very violent battle among fog accidentally pierced through her. It was a total mess up on his part.

-Something obvious a lot of people over-looked. Zetsu was telepathically linked to Obito. Zetsu and Madara could have easily manipulated Obito into seeing something false to benefit Madara. Remember, Zetsu is a creepy spy guy who just wants to watch what happens after Madara succeeds.

It's definitely something they cooked up to utilize Obito. I doubt Kakashi will kill for the mission. He would not kill Rin to progress his eye either. Zetsu can mimic someone perfectly and being linked to Obito mentally, he can do even more.

You'll notice in the chapter, there are some random frames of Madara just sitting there. Maybe Obito never even left his bed. If Madara can make the perfect dream world, he can also make the perfect nightmare, right?

Even if it wasn't a nightmare, Zetsu could easily make the clones, and control Obito's mind to see something false. Why didn't Kakashi and Obito confront eachother? Or why did Kakashi look surprised when Obito blamed him? Zetsu probably took control of Obito's body and returned to Madara with an excuse such as, "You're too weak to fight him!" or "The ANBU are ambushing, we have to go!" This way, Zetsu can make him see something then leave before Obito can analyze it more.

-I'll try and be as specific as I can. As the chapter just came out, this is just my hypothesis.

As we know, Obito said "You Let Rin die!" Hence his reason for attacking Konohagakure, and so, we can null out any reason that Kakashi killed Rin willingly. We just witnessed that he saw her death, so, Obito had reason behind saying it.

We can also null out that it was for the Mangekyou Sharingan, as stated so long ago, he used his Copy Wheel to copy Itachi's.

The look on Kakashi's face, shows sadness. He obviously didn't want to do it, but, had no choice. However, look at Rin. She wasn't expecting it, it was obvious.

Maybe they where on a mission, and they had Konoha people there to die? Maybe they had children? I'm not sure, not enough details where released, however, if you asked me, this is what I think.

They're on a mission, and, Minato is away. Kakashi and Rin are winning the battle, however, and they place the ace in the hole. They use villagers. Kakashi knows people are now more important then the mission, and so, would probably kill Rin in response.
TheBlankEditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #2
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Why did Kakashi Kill Rin Thoughts

I don't want to ruin it for you. If you really want to know message me.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
It was an accident.
He was going for Rain Nin and Rin jumped in front of him and was Raikiri'd
Kakashi had wanted for both of them to escape, but Rin decided that she should sacrifice herself.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #4
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Spoiler:
It was an accident.
He was going for Rain Nin and Rin jumped in front of him and was Raikiri'd
Kakashi had wanted for both of them to escape, but Rin decided that she should sacrifice herself.
if only that were true.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #5
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
if only that were true.
If only what you said, which is that what Daphne said was not true, were true.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kakashi, naruto, naruto shippuden, rin