Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #601
Naruto-Uzamaki
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto-Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I strongly dislike...

I strongly dislike people that hate naruto
Naruto-Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #602
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18

I agree? O.o

I dislike burnt shoe smells.

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #603
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

sure...

I dislike getting chalk on my clothes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:18 PM   #604
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I dislike idiots.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:36 PM   #605
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

Agree.

I strongly dislike some creepy crawlies.

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #606
Trill Femme
Chunin Exam Proctor

Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Trill Femme strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I agree.

I strongly dislike ketchup.

Just Call M3 Tw3rkSum Pimp3tt3
-Fliparrachii Approv3s!
~~"Damn right I like the life I live
cause I went from negative to positive and it's all good"~~
Trill Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #607
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I disagree..

I dislike expired milk.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #608
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

^Who doesn't

I dislike dust getting into my eyes..

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:09 AM   #609
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
I dislike idiots.
^ You beat me to it

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #610
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Agree with the above.

I strongly dislike ignorant people that don't listen to you no matter what you say and instead turn whatever you say against you.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #611
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree.

I dislike not being able to beat up annoying people.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #612
Naruborn
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruborn saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Agreed

I strongly dislike Spiders
Naruborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #613
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Agreed

I strongly dislike roaches
Old 02-15-2014, 08:07 AM   #614
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree..

I strongly dislike falling out my bed.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:44 AM   #615
Braxton4715
Chunin

Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol agree

I dislike being clumsy >.>

Now it's my turn to take the lead and all of you could watch me from the background ~ Sakura

Cool People
Remion18
Trill Femme
Crair Uchiha
K. Sasuke
C. Kisno
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka :3

Braxton4715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #616
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree..

I dislike being slim. XD

Old 02-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #617
Braxton4715
Chunin

Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Braxton4715 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

lol why?

I dislike being shy >.<

Now it's my turn to take the lead and all of you could watch me from the background ~ Sakura

Cool People
Remion18
Trill Femme
Crair Uchiha
K. Sasuke
C. Kisno
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka :3

Braxton4715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #618
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree to a point. Lolz..

I dislike people that dislike hugs.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:47 PM   #619
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Not sure if I should agree or not.lol

I dislike people that always have to test your patience.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #620
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree lolz..

I dislike people that stalk you outside.

Tags
agree, disagree, dislike, strongly