Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
jkphantom
Special Jonin Candidate

jkphantom just might be Kage someday.
jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.
Default This time change is really throwing me off...

Anyone hear affected by daylight savings?

It's almost 7pm here, but I feel so tired....

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)
KORRASAMI FTW MOFOS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18
Default Re: This time change is really throwing me off...

YES YES!!!!!
For some reason I was dowsing off at on 8:00 Pm laying on the cough..
Then I woke up..

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Same. 7pm here, feels wayyyyyyyy much later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

///
/^\\/
Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the sun going down so much earlier makes it seem later than it really is

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

If you're still doing things at the exact same time you used to as opposed to doing them an hour earlier then it really is later then usual. Example, if you used to sleep at 12:00 am and still do now, then you're really sleeping at 1:00 am.

Your body has a clock too in a sense.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.Remion18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
If you're still doing things at the exact same time you used to as opposed to doing them an hour earlier then it really is later then usual. Example, if you used to sleep at 12:00 am and still do now, then you're really sleeping at 1:00 am.

Your body has a clock too in a sense.

I agree..

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Would wake up at the right time still surprisingly.(w/o alarm)

///
/^\\/
Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I love sleeping
Feels like I'm getting more sleep
And I LOVE IT

//Senpai Please Notice Me//

------♥LHG♥------
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #9
Autumn Shadow27
Freshmen Academy Student

Autumn Shadow27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
Anyone hear affected by daylight savings?

It's almost 7pm here, but I feel so tired....
You got that right I've been waking up earlier than before sleeping to early for my taste
Autumn Shadow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #10
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Go to sleep
Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
joon
Village Elder

Location: In a plane of reality I created with my flippin' fingers
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

It's throwing me off, too. Don't worry though; you'll get used to it.

Spoiler:

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you canít always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place. - General Iroh
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #12
jkphantom
Special Jonin Candidate

jkphantom just might be Kage someday.
jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.jkphantom just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Go to sleep
No, Jeff, no.....
Spoiler:

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)
KORRASAMI FTW MOFOS

jkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #13
Dantelyn
Freshmen Academy Student

Dantelyn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll go to sleep now
Dantelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #14
Vex
Village Elder

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Haha i've been looking at the clock and screaming WHAT YEAR IS IT

I'm having a helluva time adapting to it, it's so dark out now when I get off and I have to walk to my car alone at night.. it's a good thing im a big black man

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
EternalSasuke
Jonin

EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.EternalSasuke is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I am SO going to have this problem when I get back to the states...*not looking forward to it*

Official:
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote