Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Rift RP, Discussion Thread. (second go)

Rifts is a multi-genre role-playing game created by Kevin Siembieda in August 1990 and published continuously by Palladium Books since then. Rifts takes place in a post-apocalyptic future, deriving elements from cyberpunk, science fiction, fantasy, horror, western, mythology and many other genres.

This is the thread for Rift. A end world scenario, you and your friends team up and take on the horrors of Rift, fighting unknown adds against everything you never thought would be alive. Your nightmares come to life as it is, even dreams might appear to you. You have to survive against it, find food, water, supplies, and if you want to, save the world Or make it worse then what it is now. You decided what you want to do in this world, just be careful what you do.

If you play as a normal human with no power armor or special equipment, and no Powers or Abilities. You will most likely just get sold off to some slave trade, may be eaten alive, or ripped to pieces Or you could be one lucky person and live through everything.

Weapons, pfft. Think of anything and it's there for you. Wanting to be used, waiting to spill blood on the ground, red, blue, green, and even pink blood. (Of course it has to come through me to see if it's not OP )

Ideas

You guys can give Ideas to add to the next Expansion to the RP. Yes I am doing this in Expansions, no random adds. So when more bosses appear up, you don't have to end getting killed at once. The Expansions will appear here, telling you if Rules have changed, and what is new to Fight and Explorer.

As for your Ideas, give me anything that seems fun and entertaining to the party. I don't want a solo fight boss main character deal (Ill just destroy you), everyone is a Main! NO one is a sidekick.

I am allowing people to start where they want, but everyone is one group. There is no solo deal anymore. If I get more players then needed, Ill come up with something. Might do more then one group. Characters are made in the same Thread.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=136182

The Story of the new world.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=136734

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by zorlock; 02-06-2014 at 10:47 PM.
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: Rift RP, Discussion Thread. (second go)

I'm down to join i'll have to read up on it a little more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:40 PM   #3
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Bumpy bump.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by zorlock; 02-06-2014 at 10:51 PM.
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

aw wait i need a group <_< ANY TAKERS?

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

I've been meaning to ask, but why did it even stop?
Oh and btw I'm down for reviving this.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #6
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol he is reviving it haha. just bumping it up XD

BUT I NEED A PARTNER OR SOMETHIN

~World of Meep~
Old 02-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #7
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

I mean it started then lasted about 2 days haha, and a partner? What for??

Old 02-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

look at the top of the thread o_o it says if you read XD cant be solo anymore has to have a partner haha

and he wanted it to stop I think so he can think more as to what to change or somethin

~World of Meep~
Old 02-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #9
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Ahhhh right,and I didn't realize there was an edit, didn't even see the "last edited by" thing below the text, just assumed it was the same

I'll make a new character soon, don't know where I was heading with the old one, can't even remember what made me think of that.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #10
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol coolios haha

~World of Meep~