Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #101
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP thread

"I would like to speak with all of you at once. Would you mind heading to the gym are, or should we page the phone there and see if he answer and have him come to us? Oh, and just remember others have to use that food as well." He spoke to her reaching over and pulling a phone over. He picked it up and hit a couples and you could here another phone ring in coming from the same area as the clanging metal.

"Oh, and again my name is Eyric. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said as he stuck out his hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #102
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"haha, yeah I know, that's why I started with the apple first then Milk cause they will run down soon." she said. "and sure that would maybe make things go faster, that is if the people we gathered are smart as they look" she said with a small laugh but then stopped as she heard his name. "Well my name is Jen, and nice to meet you Eryic"

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #103
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lock walked upstairs, into the kitchen, covered in sweat, and saw Jen an a man. 'Hey there. Nice gym.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #104
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"by jolly he went out of the gym" Jen said as she laughed at how much he would sweat. "how much you do and what you do? you're gonna need a shower later" she said as she looked at Eryic. "well I think the others are still aint here"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #105
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

He sniffed himself, then nodded in agreement. 'I do whatever i feel like at the time, usually a circuit, though.'

Old 11-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #106
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"ha, interesting" she said as she sorta shook her head when he smelled himself. she went to the cupboards as she found some bread rolls and put on in her mouth.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #107
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Hungry?' Lock asked, walking to the fridge.

Old 11-10-2013, 11:54 PM   #108
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well I just ate an apple then some milk straight out of the jug, so might be best to clean the top. then right now a bread roll" she said. "I just eat random things most of the time haha"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #109
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"You could always just cook something." He spoke as he got up and walked over to a cabinet showing a bunch of pots and pans. "Though it is your choice and yes it appears the rest of you have yet to arrive. So I'll wait a little while longer." Turning her looked at lock and raised his hand. "I'm Eyric nice to meet you." He said as he reached out to shake the mans hand. "By any chance did you clean the equipment after you were done with it?"

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #110
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I think I rather save the gas for later purposes but okay" she said as she looked in the fridge again to see what she would cook in the kitchen. she got some eggs and some of the available vegetables as she began to make the preparations for an omelet. " anyone else want omelets?"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #111
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

"I haven't had another's cooking in awhile. Your offer is one I shall proceed to take. Oh and also it is an electric stove no need to worry the waste of gas. Though I am curious what do you two plan to do now that all this has happen?" The morning etched on forward ass he spoke with the two he was curious where the others might have been.

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #112
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"haha, well that's dandy, and im not so sure myself. mainly survive" Jen said as she chopped up the vegetables and then mixed in the egg with a bit of salt. she soon put the pan on the stove and turned it on, and managed to find butter as she dabbed a bit of it into the pan. she soon poured a bit of the egg mixed with vegetables as she heard the crackling of the egg making impact. she went to the drawer, getting a spatula as she folded the egg in half, making the taco shape as she turned a flipped it. once it was done she got a plate and set the omelet on there as she walked it to Eryric. "there we go" she said as she waled back to make one for herself

~World of Meep~
Old 11-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #113
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

The first thing that hit him was the odor. New York was notorious for all kinds of stenches, particularly in the subway system, but this was beyond anything Heinrich had ever experienced before. He immediately gagged and it was all he could do to keep from vomiting. It smelled like an unholy union of vomit, feces, and rotting flesh.
Heinrich was fortunate that he couldn't see much further than his hands. The subway was littered with more bodies than had been in the train. Some seemed to have suffered the same fate as the people (or what was left of them) had on the train. Hmmm...maybe it was an entire pack of wild dogs that had been unleashed down here. Then something else caught his attention: there were some people with bullet holes in their heads. What the hell was going on?
So not only were there vicious predators on the loose down here, apparently there was also a madman who had been shooting people. Heinrich wasn't sure which one worried him more. He could either end up getting eaten or shot in the brain. Well, at least the latter would go quicker.
Regardless of what was going on down there, he had to get back to the surface quick. He remembered that there were usually service entrances/exits for when workers had to get in and out while doing a job on the train or the rails. As he continued to traverse the tunnels, looking at the bodies, something struck him as odd: the corpses which had the bullet wounds seemed to have a strange pallor to their skin, almost like they were older than some of the other bodies. Once again, Heinrich wondered just how long he'd been down there.
After wandering around like a buffoon for several minutes, he was alerted by some vicious snarling. Those damn dogs were around here somewhere and now he could hear them! ! If he could hear them, there as no doubt they could smell him. He had to find that exit now. As luck would have it, he found some signs on the wall, pointing him towards the closest exit. Finally.
He started to pick up his pace, but as he did so, he realized the snarling was getting louder. Running might just alert them more, so he had to go faster while trying to keep the noise down.
There it was! Just a couple of hundred yards ahead. He could make it in 30 seconds if he started running...what the hell. Heinrich broke into a sprint and headed for the exit. Damn! Behind him he could hear the dogs closing in. He dared not look back. The ladder was within reach. He jumped on it and took it to the surface. Once there he decided to take one last look. From up there the light couldn't penetrate the darkness very well, so he didn't know if it was just his eyes playing tricks on him, but from what he could see, it appeared to be the outline of human bodies. What happened to the dogs?

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #114
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(you are doing a great job AG :P not sure if you made that character though, that's the only thing xD)

~World of Meep~
Old 11-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #115
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Well, the washable equipment, yes, not the punching bag or anything, though...' He walked to a pot, and started throwing things in, then making a stew.

Old 11-12-2013, 05:15 AM   #116
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Interesting.." She said as she then made her omelet and got a plate, walking hers over next to Eryic. she had already turned off the stove as she began to eat her omelet, taking her time as she wanted to have so wing to stare at for a while.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #117
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

As Eyric ate the omelet he was impressed it was rather tasteful. He slowly ate at the omelet while he awaited the others to come down, but the morning grew later and he feared what could come next. "I will inform the others when they care to join us but as for now I have information to share. The government has fallen into somewhat a martial law status. The military is order to kill anyone who is not already in a location deemed safe, and they are order to do so on sight. They are also hunting for equipment and whatever they need killing anyone who gets in the way. They can do whatever they want now basically. Its quite the issue when you consider they are supposed to protect people, but instead they are killing them."

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #118
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well aint that dandy, I think we will have to move out from here soon cause they might be searching as we speak" Jen said as she scraped off the rest of the food from the plate she had left as she got a water bottle and chugged the water down.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #119
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Lance walks up to the group as they continue to talk "The government would really do something like this" He says to himself as he then thinks back to when him and Nicholas were in their ranks.

"Lance we must do what the milatary wants us to do" Nicholas say to Lance as they walk through the court yard.

"We'll Nicholas you know they are wrong in what they are doing you know what can happen if they mess up don't you" Lance says with concern.

"Yes ofcourse I do Lance I've seen it with my own two eyes ofcourse" Nicholas says frowning.

A loud siren is heard and yelling around the entire facility is heard...

"What in the hell is this" Nicholas says looking over to lance in shock.

"This is not good Nicholas you know what this means" Lance says as a scream is then heard from the other side of the facility.

Lance then snaps back into it walking up to the group to hear the rest of what was going on.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #120
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(So a Nicolas came? XD)

~World of Meep~