Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #41
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP thread

"aha, maybe" she said. "might be a loud night, have any ear plugs?" she said as she looked at him sitting down at the corner holding her AK as her pistol was at her side as well as her combat knife.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #42
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Having walked in and answering the mans questions about knowing him. "Most people know who I am just by my face. Widely known as one the greatest medical minds in the era today. Though you not recognizing me is a relief." Eyric said with a smile.

He listened as they spoke. He wasn't hungry so he did not partake of the food. Though it did smell rather good. "Zombies you guys say." He spoke with a bit of despair in his voice. Could it really be zombies. Getting up he walked over to the window and looked out of it. Seeing them wandering around. "hmmm interesting." Spoken under his breath as he shut the blinds.

"I have a rather large and self-sufficient compound up the mountain a ways. We could gather supplies there while we figure out what to do unless you already know whats the best option. Seems day time is the best time to travel."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #43
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"we can do that later maybe, after the night we can plan more, just need to rest up and see what happens or how well we can do" she said. "not to mention know and gain each others trust..." she said looking at the man. "and I don't recall you guys saying how old you guys are again"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #44
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Age is such a fickle matter does it really matter how old one is, but rather would you care to tell me what happened in the city. I assume it is more than likely overrun by these 'Zombies' as you two have put it." He walked over to a corner and sat down as he spoke. Pulling out a small mechanical device he popped down his goggles and began to fidget with it. Looking up for a second he asked. "Though have you not heard of me either?"

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #45
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well I need to know so I can learn how to be your "friend" and to make sure that you are capable to do things" Jen said as she began to angle her sitting posture at the corner. "make any sense yet?.. and I said I think I seen you on TV but never stuck to it long enough." she looked at the mechanism. "whats that"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #46
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'I'm 21, just so you know. Anyway, i do, top draw, ove rthere.' He pointed to a dresser. 'I got first watch, so have a nap.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #47
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"im 20, ha just a year older than me" Jen said as she got up and went to the drawer to get the ear plugs. she opened the drawer, getting them and began to insert them in her ears, soon walking back into her corner as she got into position and began to rest as Lock took position on watching.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #48
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

He looked out the window making sure no one was sneaking up, then started quietly whistling.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #49
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Before Jen put in her ear plugs Eyric answered her. "I'm 32 if you insist on knowing, and this device is hopefully going to help me finish making a car that fuel free. Though it will be electrical and run on solar power. Which means you could only use it for a few hours during the night. So far the electrical part are working its getting the solar panels to convert there energy in the gears systems that has proven difficult and this is my key."

He watched as Jen put the ear plugs in and walk over to the corner to sleep. While he just continued to sit there and fiddle with the odd looking thing.

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #50
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Jen nodded as she heard the man talk about the solar powered car method, surprised a tad as she dozed off.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #51
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Eyric stood up and walked toward Lock to relieve him of his watch duties. As he was walking he could here a creaking noise coming from outside and suddenly out of nowhere there was a large bang, and part of the roof fell in. A tree sticking out of the top. "Uh.... this isn't good I'd say." He watched as the tree was resting on the far wall having caved in part of the roof.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the noise as it radiated from the forest. The zombies began to walk towards the location of the sound. As they groaned and attracted more and more zombies to the location. Nearing a good 20-25 zombies in the area with more heading in that similar direction. They slowly hobbled their way over to the cabin.

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #52
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Oh son of a....'He swung the rifle off his back, pulling back the bolt, cocking the magazine's first bullet. He shook Jen awake, pulled the earplugs out, and said, 'We got a problem! roof caved, i can hear them coming. Matro, let's go!' The one armed man walked into the kitchen, drawing a large revolver from a draw. 'i can load and shoot one handed. but with this leg, i will only be a liability. Go, I'll cover your arses.' He said, pulling back the hammer, after check the bullets. 'And don't worry, old friend. Grab Emmy, and get the hell out. if i get bit, i'll shoot them down, then take myself to. i won't become one of them. Now, take the back, a coat from the rack, Emmy, and RUN!' He cried, Hobbling to the back door. Lock turned, sprinting up the staircase, coming back down half a minute later, a bundle of fair bigger then his shoulders in length cradled in one arm, two small grenades in the other. 'Catch!' He said, lobbing one, which the man caught skillfully. Lock ran to the door, grabbing one of the coats, and chucking two more to the other two. 'come, don't let his sacrifice be in vain. the jeep still has fuel. Jen, grab the kid, new guy, if you drive fast, take the wheel. if not, get in the passenger, and direct me. We'll go to this safe house of yours.' With that, he tucked the grenade into his belt, pulled his rifle out, one handed, and opened the door, checking for trouble. 'we have only seconds. GO!' He cried, running to the jeep, jumping in the side,turning the key, readying it. he looked back at the man, waiting for an answer.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #53
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Lance walks down a long road as he sees a cabin in the distance and what seems to be a group of zombies walking towards it.

"I thought I got away from them and just ended up running back into them" He says with a sigh as he chooses to go forwards towards them.

"I need to find some survivors I can't be the only one" He says as he readys his pistol walking up to the group of zombies aiming his pistol.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #54
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

(I do believe Joon is in Nine's jeep still right.)

Eyric listened to the man grabbing the coat as it came towards him. He ran outside to the jeep when he noticed an old pick-up truck sitting there in the yard. Turning he noticed a man with a pistol walking towards them as they hurriedly grab all their stuff and were getting ready to move.

"Getting in the car would be your best option." He says to the man as he approached with the hand-gun equip. "Lock, you get the ready and turned around. I'll make the most out of this mans sacrifice. I should finish what I am doing in a minute or to. Just have the car ready to move." He spoke to lock as he quickly ran over to the old pick and popped the hood. Looking around to see what he could find.

Quickly he pulled out the tiny electrical device he had in his pocket and attach it to the engine of the old truck. Running to the door he open it and started it quickly. Blotting back towards the van a zombie came up behind him grabbing him by the shoulder. Quickly he flipped the zombie over and shoved an arrow in its eye. Jumping into the passenger side there were zombies in front of the car now.

"Your going to want to go to the trial you used to get up here and then travel north until it splits into a walking trial with a electrical fence around it." He said to Lock. Grabbing the bow and some arrows he began to drop the zombies in front of the car as quickly as he could. "Well this is much worse then I figured it would be." He mumbled the words then he quickly realized what he said. "You know never thought a zombie apocolypse would be this extreme. Hehe"

Spoiler:

Old 11-04-2013, 01:45 AM   #55
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(Ok so to be clear where are you guys from the cabin you were just at?)

Old 11-04-2013, 01:58 AM   #56
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

(We are right out front. I spoke to you in my post. Telling you to get in the car as I noticed you with your gun out. . Except I used the word equipped instead of drawn cause I am an rpg'er. LOL)

Spoiler:

Old 11-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #57
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Lance then puts his gun back in its place as he then jumps into the vehicle.
"So glad to see survivors" He says with a smile.

Old 11-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #58
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(LMAO bubbly the way you just did that while I came back on made me think that was someone you would so do hahaha xD)

Jen awoke from the rapid shaking Lock had done to her while taking off the earbud that was in he eyes and yelling. She widened her eyes as she heard as to what locks friend would do to get them out as she got up rapidly and grinding her teeth. God dang it.. Just like during that protocol with the others in my team... she said as memories began to stir in her head. Jen began to run behind the others, getting to the front as they began to get into the jeep. She took a seat to Lock while seeing the new guy at the other vehicle as she gave him a look. "Who da hell is this guy?! And Lock I try not to get peoples sacrifices to go in vain!" She began to look back to where the man was at as she was waiting as to what they were about to do. She soon saw some of the zombies already near up the cars as she took out her pistol and began to shoot them down, making head shots to each one but only taking down a few as she had to reload.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #59
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Got ya!' Lock said, driving bck, turning and ready. He saw the new man, and yell, 'get in the car, we're leaving!' He waited for them all to get in, then hit the pedal, speeding down the trail, following the fence as he was told to. Back where they came from, there was a short burst of gunfire, then another, then a man-like scream, and a loud explosion as a grenade went off, taking a mob of them with him. Lock wiped a tear from his eye, then kept driving, determined. 'I promised to repay you... you will be avenged... Doctor guy, you look like you care about life. Hold Emmy for me.' He passed the large bundle of golden-blonde fur, which let out a soft whine as he did so.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #60
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(LOL so emmy is a dog?! xD and i think divine went on the other one pretty sure about that one haha)

Jen still shot, taking some down again as she reloaded her pistol.

~World of Meep~