Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #21
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP thread

(ah its alright :P we'll just make you stay in the car xD and with us :P)

"well nice to meet you Jack" Jen said as she then saw a zombie get closer. she aimed at the head and shot, watching it slump down as it rendered finally dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #22
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

He turned the key, starting it, and hitting the throttle, speeding down the road. he took a sharp corner, then turned again, then parked, quite wildly, at a corner convenience store. it had to fuel pumps out the front, and the door was unlocked. Lock jumped out, pistol in hand and checked inside. 'We're clear. Start filling the fuel drums, i hope we both use diseal.' He said, taking his bike out, spending a minute to fill it's tank, then moved it, and put it on it's stand. 'Fill the tanks, i'll scavenge.' He said, reaching into the jeep, finding an empty milk crate, and dashing inside. He looked around, grabbing all of the water and long-life consumables, before checking the counter, find a gun with a few rounds under it, and took both. then he threw a few different short-life consumables in, such as a few fillets of fish, and some pork and steak, then some plain milk. then he smashed open the scratch-it box, took one, and scratched it, for fun. '100 grand, that would be about right. Anyway...' He chucked in a box of matches, then took a few random boxes of biscuits and sweets, then grabbed three just-cold soft drinks (or soda's, whatever) He walked out, put the now full crate in the back, gave the kid a can, and offered one to Jen, after grabbing a fuel canister and starting to fill it. then he hand an idea, and ran round the back, smashed a lock with his wrench, then opened the half-cage, and pulled out to canisters of BBQ gas, and brought them round. 'Only two full one's left.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(LOL the lottery part was priceless!! )

"yeahh.. not a fan of soda, makes you more thirsty and too fizzy for me to like." Jen said as she watched him get all the things in just a short time. "pretty fast to do things when its clear. she said as she got out the car and got some bags of chips. "well im set since you got most of the things" she said as she went back into the car to see in the mirror a few zombie at the back of the car. she got out and got her combat knife out as she began to stab at the zombies, which were 5, one at a time in the temples ad the eye sockets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 11-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #24
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lock pulled a pistol from it's holster, the silencer muffling noise as he blew one's head in. 'fair enough. Now, i believe we should go. i know where we can stay for a while, i have a *Hem* friend and a *hem* business associate that live there. It's a little out of town, but i fear we cannot stay there for long... some, let's go.'

Old 11-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well that is if they aren't one of them yet" she said getting back into the car and opening a bottle of water washing her hands a bit. soon enough she opened the bag of chips and began to eat some of them, giving some to Jack in the back

~World of Meep~
Old 11-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #26
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Well, my associate might be but..... i don't know about my friend....' He started to drive, going out the other side of town, onto a dirt road. after a half hour, he pulled up outside a large brick cabin, and drew his pistol. He walked in, And a one armed man looked up, and then went back to working at his desk. Lock called out it was clear, and walked upstairs, coming down a few minutes later.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #27
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"so he is still alive I think..." Jen said as she got out the car seeing Jack follow up. "so whats the guys name?" she asked as she saw him go up the stairs then down.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #28
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'My name is Matro, And i am barely so. The Zombies came here earlier, and i fought them, with nothing but a knife. i got bit, had to hack off my own foot.' He lifted a badly bandaged foot. 'My arm has been like this for years, in case your wondering.'

Old 11-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #29
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"and yet you are still alive... how old are you guys anyway?" she asked looking at his leg. "I should get my first aid and rebandage that and clean it..." she said as she went out the house and got the first aid. she went back in as she looked at them, "well let me see your leg. and it seems a bit of a lie that you used just a knife on... wait exactly how many zombies?"

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #30
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ignoring the world around him and working to his hearts content like normal. Eyric looked outside to see it getting darker by the minute. As he looked down the mountain and into the city he could see smoke and fire bustling about. The city looked like a war zone. Though he wasn't surprised he knew something like this was going to being happening rather soon.

Going back to finishing his most recent creation a mechanical bow with power almost equal to that of a gun, but even more silent than a gun with a silencer. It was almost finished and he knew it would be rather entertaining to take it out and use it on the practice. He had little fear of anything coming close to him. He was holed up in mountain side home. Which was heavily fortified against intruders. Though he hired no human protection. He did however have electrical, barbed, and stone fences/walls surrounding the compound.

As the day grew darker and he had tested his bow. Eyric decided it was time to go and figure out exactly what was going on in the city. He knew of a small nearby cabin that held some residents. Not wanting to travel all the way into the city he made his way there. Moving quietly amongst the tree's avoiding anything out of the ordinary though to his dismay there was nothing to be seen. He approached the cabin from the back knocking on the back door.

He knocked and knocked. He knew someone was in there he could hear them talking.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:59 AM   #31
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Two, my brother and sister. my brother went down, but bit my foot before he died.' Lock got up, saying, 'i can hear knocking. give me a second.' He walked to the door, pushing the pistol against the wood. 'Say your name or i assume your a Zed, and then i'll blow your brains through the door.'

Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #32
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"My name is Eyric Rienstead. More than likely heard of me from the news. I was curouis if you knew what exactly was happening in down in New York?" Asking through the door after stating his name. He had no intention of getting shot over a simply question. Though to instantly point a gun at the door did not seem of the utmost manners.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #33
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Well sorry for that brother then, now to get to that leg before it gets even more contaminated" Jen said as she went to work on his foot, taking off the bandages and cleaning it up as she got out the new cleaner bandages. She looked art he door seeing the man that Lock opened the door to. "Well he sorta seems familiar... And to your question, we aren't really sure either, so,etching must have fell on dead bodies and made them alive" she said

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #34
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Sorry about that, come in. The amount of knocking, i thought you where a zombie trying to knock my door down. Come in, before any of the lot see you. And no, i have no idea what-so-ever who you are. should I? he asked, walking back to a cupboard, opening it, and pulling a small ppouch of herbs out, clipping it to his belt. then he walked to another, and took out some assorted peices of food, and started working on them, seasoning it, and then walked to a fireplace in the back of the room. ' this is a grate furnace, so they can't drop in on us.' He put a large, wide pot on a rack, and lit the fire. soon, a garlicy smell wafted from it. 'Ahh, garlic potato bake. i love the stuff. enough for all of us, to.'

Old 11-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #35
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"hopefully zombies cant smell..." she said as she saw Lock begin to cook food as she was already wrapping his brothers leg again with bandages. she took the last wrap as she then stood up and closed the first aid. "there all done." she said as she smelled the garlic scent flow around. she smiled a bit as she then looked outside, making sure if there was any zombies out.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #36
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Done!' He went, with a cloth, and got it off the fire, placing it on a heat mat on the table. ' it get's cold at night, so some nice warm dinner should be good.' He got some plates and cutlery, and served it, then he threw a small, black bag into a backpack. 'cutlery kit. i'm packing a bag of household items to take with us. i even have some TP.'

Old 11-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #37
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"TP?" Jen asked as she saw him set up the food all ready to eat. she looked at it as she walked to it, already having her eyes on one as she was a bit hungry. "well in here it will be warmer then out there" she said as she picked up the plate and began to eat up. "nice cooking" she said.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #38
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'I know.' He said, eating his own serve, taking seconds. ' TP is tolet paper. We need a watch, to. Shall i take first?'

Old 11-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #39
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"ah" she said finishing her serving as she got a water bottle and took a small sip, only enough to wash her mouth and quench her thirst. "hmm.. if you want to or up for it, i'll do second turn" she said as she watched the sun already begin to set down as come groaning was approaching, but doesn't seem to get near the house, just by the sides moving along.

~World of Meep~
Old 11-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #40
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Ok. make sure your loaded.' He said, walking over to a window, standing and looking out it. 'sweet mother of god, there's so many. we might be the only one's, you know?'