Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 AM   #161
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: BG Convo #98: It's hoilday season time!

Marc seems nice..... I don't know about Yamato..
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-31-2013, 01:51 AM   #162
HereComesThePainITCH
Academy Graduate

HereComesThePainITCH has completed a tough C-rank mission!HereComesThePainITCH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
One, your sarcasm off about things. You come over having a bad attitude towards people, one of those calling people bullies when they're just trying to say..

Hey, this is a section for debates, if you don't like it arguing..then you shouldn't try starting an argument.
Yet another has said, this particular thread in general, is the chill zone for the BG.
Me stating my opinion with a smiley face is not a bad attitude. That's the best you got? I've never started an argument with anyone on here! You speak no truths here. You've insulted me repeatedly, but I'm just suppose to take it? Not Me
Old 10-31-2013, 01:53 AM   #163
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Alright Sagepain? It has been a while
Remember I was the only one to know who you were in TC? good times.
Haha, yeah. You sort of knew my style of posting so fast I guess.

Gonna go buy salty ass pretzels for the kids who will come knocking tomorrow. They should like that huh?

Old 10-31-2013, 01:54 AM   #164
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

you ain't hurting me... Sagepain..

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-31-2013, 01:57 AM   #165
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

What?

Old 10-31-2013, 01:59 AM   #166
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Rude!! You don't say what to people...

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-31-2013, 02:00 AM   #167
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Jokes.... Anyways... Yamato is a follower of IWD..
no she's a follower of CoP

she is my friend

and like her I'm disgusted with the sheer retardation in this convo

this has to be the worse, lamest, most asinine convo in BG history

who the hell allowed this OT autism in here? Good Christ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
TheBeastMode: Just relax, there are some nice people on the forum, I think you are taking things to heart. Just relax and if you would like I will PM you.
This is the BG's where we expect you to use your brain and have opinions that can stand up to being challenged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereComesThePainITCH View Post
@Throw
Their is a way to give "advice" as you call it without being rude. I doubt you're older than me. Expressing my feelings is not immature..cussing you out would be

@Sage

Don't confuse blunt with being a bully.....which you are.

But it's ok hide behind your computer!

You wanted a debate so you got it!
No Sage isn't being a bully, you have incredibly thin skinned

Quote:
I'm talking about food which is related to the holidays. I eat.. we all eat...simple as that. As far as arguing goes, I don't see the point in going back and forth making a point to a bunch of strangers online that do not:
1. Pay My Bills
2. Know me or My Life
3. Or who I really deeply care about.
\

...I...just....

WHAT?!

First of all...this is the god damn Battlegrounds...this is...the DEBATE section of the god damn forum...you come here..to friggen argue...you enter this convo to relax after arguing...you do not enter this convo to cluelessly post..talk out of your ass and cry whenever everyone calls you on it

if you are going to post here...you are going to use your brain...grow a thick skin and stop post farming

or you will be freaking infracted for spamming and thrown out of the thread if one of the nice mods are on

If I'm online...I will..give you one of my speeches you can ask anyone what that entails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
Oh look Halloween! Let me do some showen and tellen.

Hey mister president..how goes the weed and fat chicks?

I remember that day.
Quote:
I doubt it because everyone on here pretty much feels the same way. So you really care about me?? Can you say that when you go to bed at night you're praying for everyone on this forum to be safe etc..???

I don't wish harm on anyone but come on..really??

@Bill
My point is....just read above....
uhh not in the debate sections they don't

Quote:

Your insults do nothing for me..take your bullying somewhere else it doesn't work on me!
Oh sweet Jesus Christ between BeastModes "I LIKE TRAINS" and this stupidity I'm done

I'm freaking done...this is..insanity

this convo is being mercy killed