Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #21
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #98: It's hoilday season time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
What the hell?

Since when did the Twerker start frequenting the battlegrounds? You literally camped out the 500th post to make this topic.
Hiei, play nice... maybe she'll surprise us...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #22
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I don't twerk....

I also have the right to do this. Shikamaru says I can do this.

Let it go geez, but that would be the right thing do. I guess I'm asking to much.
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 10-30-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #23
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: BG Convo #98 Life and Globalization

New Idea: Combine them

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

Old 10-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #24
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hiei is just being a big bully
Don't mind him

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #25
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You all need to chill. How about the two combine? They are kinda related because she said holidays and the other is about Globalization and holidays are global so they can coincide one another.

Noctis...

Old 10-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #26
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Excluding you Wishful :3

Noctis...

Old 10-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #27
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They already combined them...I just noticed that
And gracias Marissa :3 <3

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Well Halloween and Hallow's eve is tomorrow and after that All Saint's Day. But according to my mom, November 2 will be some holiday in Haiti (and other countries) called All Souls Day which is basically a Day of the Dead
Why don't you celebrate Halloween?

Quote:
What the hell?

Since when did the Twerker start frequenting the battlegrounds? You literally camped out the 500th post to make this topic.
she isn;'t a Bg'er I don't even know why she post farms like this or why Shika says it was okay.

she made the thread...lets us all make it awesome!

Old 10-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #29
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I celebrate Halloween I just never went trick-or-treating

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #30
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

De nada Wish <3 ANYHOW since it has been combined, does that make both topics relevant or just one?

Noctis...

Old 10-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #31
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't think it matters since the topic is going to change anyway

Well it already did since we're talking about something else

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #32
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

lol, like the topics always stay in unison with the title. Going by the custom, the one who made the 500th post makes the convo.

The kids want there own BG Convo? It's called off topic

Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

SAGEPAIN!!!!
I missed you v.v How are ye?

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #34
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

That is true I suppose but seeing as how the forum is basically dead, I decided to check in over here.

Noctis...

Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #35
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
De nada Wish <3 ANYHOW since it has been combined, does that make both topics relevant or just one?

Marissa ......... it's a long standing tradition that anything worthy of discussing and obtains a decent conversation level is relevant in the BG convo
Old 10-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #36
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

I meant to start with :3

So since Halloween is so near I was wondering...what do you think of it's history?

Noctis...

Old 10-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #37
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Delete them both nabbers and make your own!
Next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
she made the thread...lets us all make it awesome!
That's the spirit!

So, did anyone prepare a neato costume to run around in during Halloween? Or are you all gonna be like me and just play drunkn' scary videogames with your friends?

Old 10-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #38
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

There have been convos where the. Topic in the OP have been dissmissed for pages on end

As for halloween and it's history? Oh hell yeah the history behind it is awwesome. Same with a lot of holidays
Old 10-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #39
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
SAGEPAIN!!!!
I missed you v.v How are ye?
I missed you and your abuse too!

Been good actually, you?

Old 10-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #40
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I like the pumpkins.
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink