Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #21
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Full Burst MODS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I am using the official steam version of the game and it works but you must follow the instructions that I packed in my files carefully ! I explained it step by step. To use texmod with live steam you must follow the instructions carefully.
I don't mean installing mods; I haven't even thought about it since I don't plan to play, I only plan to grab textures from the game. But Texmod won't work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click mah Pokemon :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #22
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
I don't mean installing mods; I haven't even thought about it since I don't plan to play, I only plan to grab textures from the game. But Texmod won't work.
What happens? Does Texmod just go off? Or does it come up with the message "D'oh s**t happened."

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #23
zeekster
Freshmen Academy Student

zeekster saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I Only Tried Kimmi maro and chiyo
zeekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #24
Quasar
Freshmen Academy Student

Quasar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome mods! Keep the mods up .
Quasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #25
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... .......Being both thankful and humble for all the good times!
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Oh..dont plan to play ? ...why not ? anyhow ...yeah making these are time consuming but they can be done once given the right instructions and a few trial and error runs. To grab the textures from a steam game you must first go through the steps to make it compatible with steam since steam is live.

The steps in the read me are located in my files and are not just for installing mods but they also set you up so that you can create mods and most importantly run steam and texmod with no issues. If you do not have it set up in this manor your game will not run texmod. Here are the steps below:

HOW TO MAKE TEXMOD RUN WITH STEAM

*open steamapps>common>naruto shippuden storm3 folder and identify for the NS3FB_launcher.exe

* now rename that NS3FB_launcher to "NS3FB_launcher original"

*download texmod and make sure you extract it in the same folder that contains the NS3FB_launcher.

* Then you have to rename the texmod you put in to NS3FB_launcher and thats all..... this is your new launcher now and it will run texmod. Only use your new launcher to start the game with texmod.

So to sum it up all your doing is replacing the original launcher. Your texmod needs to be renamed as "NS3FB_launcher" you will now be able to create mods or play mods with steam. Most tutorials on youtube describe how to install texmod for non steam/live games so instead try doing a youtube search for "how to use texmod with steam".

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-30-2013 at 05:08 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:52 AM   #26
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
What happens? Does Texmod just go off? Or does it come up with the message "D'oh s**t happened."
The game launches without grabbing textures. There's no red text at the top and no hotkeys do anything.

EDIT: Fix'd.
Now that I can do this, I'll be releasing a pack for the following:
All characters have Kyuubi Eyes/Sharingan/Sasuke's Mangekyou/Itachi's Mangekyou/Madara's Mangekyou/Rinnegan/Edo Tensei eyes/"Dark" eyes (Like Dark Naruto)
Chakra load is red/green/yellow/black/white
Neon red/blue/green/yellow accented Windmill Shuriken
A nipple for Pain and Hidan. Seriously.
And I'll see about getting Nagato's akatsuki cloak.

Last edited by Rage [VG]; 10-31-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #27
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... .......Being both thankful and humble for all the good times!
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

War era Nagato Available:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uu..._nagato123.rar
Dont forget to check the mod discussion wishlists thread I have more pics of this and some amazing wip for you all to enjoy....coming soon!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #28
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I'm surprised there is still no Mifune mod with his Five Kage Summit cloak on.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #29
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I'm surprised there is still no Mifune mod with his Five Kage Summit cloak on.
C'mon now you think after all those discussions and how much I pleaded for that I would let that go.. rest assured I am working on mifune with robe and dont forget his lai sword as well. With limited tools these mods are time consuming. I have other chars I want to mod as well as other modding projects such as the one below.. but mifune is on my priority list for sure.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-01-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #30
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nice, I'll try it out!

I've been making these for 2 days, I worked hard on them! especially the sasuke ones and Yahiko .. Enjoy! Download links:

Video preview of the following 3:

Sasuke shirtless pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wz...tless_Pack.rar
Menma retexture preview:
Spoiler:

^^I chose Sasuke beacause his undergarments are basically the same as Menma's.

Hanzo (No forehead protector):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/up..._protector.rar

Pain (Yahiko):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/se...eva_Yahiko.rar
preview:
Spoiler:

Last edited by theo_mm; 10-31-2013 at 08:12 PM.
theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #31
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Quote:
Nice, I'll try it out!

I've been making these for 2 days, I worked hard on them! especially the sasuke ones and Yahiko .. Enjoy! Download links:

Sasuke shirtless pack:
Menma retexture preview:
Spoiler:

Pain (Yahiko):
preview:
Spoiler:
Wonderful I will be downloading yours as well nice job once again ...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 11-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #32
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Nice, I'll try it out!

Sasuke shirtless pack:
Menma retexture preview:
Spoiler:

Pain (Yahiko):
preview:
Spoiler:
How the heck were the chakra receivers removed?

Old 11-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #33
Monkey D. Leo
Apprentice Genin

Monkey D. Leo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This is my first mod attemp and I make a Edo Sasuke Taka, hope you guys like
wwwmediafirecom/?ddjr4ak09rrq893

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dear CC2 and Nanco Bandai Revolution means BIG changes dont come at me with just one or two little changes this time and say: wow such revolution wow.

PSN ID: Leo_terminator
Monkey D. Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #34
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Leo View Post
This is my first mod attemp and I make a Edo Sasuke Taka, hope you guys like
wwwmediafirecom/?ddjr4ak09rrq893

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Nice work. As for me, I've just been doing a few simple personal favorites...

Old 11-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #35
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Quote:
Nice work. As for me, I've just been doing a few simple personal favorites...
VERY NICE MODS EVERYBODY !!!

@RAGE !!! sometimes the simple things can be great to others. nice work ! are you going to share that one with us ?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-01-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #36
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Improved HUD mod is available: "This one is simply a must have mod for all players" that cleans up the HUD, reduces cracks for ring outs, eliminates fire borders from TUJ, and clear pause and softer text. This mod comes with two files one is the recommended (warrior pack ) and the other is the (extreme view master) that does everything the recommended does accept it also removes the health and sub bar from field of view. If you are using the no border mod be sure to delete it and upgrade to this as it does all that and lots more providing the best experience for all users!
here is a easy link to the pics and details please read that ...and here is the download..:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d...proved_HUD.rar

Rinne tobi without the gumbai weapon...is here :
Okay if some of you liked my other mods then I know you are waiting for this one...hahah at least I was excited *gulp*...anyway here is the soon to be revealed rinne tobi moments before he loses his mask without the gumbai. This also has an alternate 2p costume color. Not only does he not have the gumbai in this mod, there are visible see through cracks in the mask. Download link:

*new link to download repaired* http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4...-war-fan00.rar
Spoiler:

*please read the instructions included* as this mod may require to be put at the top of the load order. For more pics and a detailed description you can click this LINK to the discussion page

More to come ..

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-01-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #37
Braxton4715
Chunin

Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Braxton4715 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Thats pretty epic can someone show me Sakura with her Yin Seal or maybe Tsunade without her jacket

Now it's my turn to take the lead and all of you could watch me from the background ~ Sakura

I Have a message for President Snow IF WE BURN YOU BURN WITH US! ~ Katniss Everdeen
Cool People

Remion18
Trill Femme
Crair Uchiha
K. Sasuke
C. Kisno
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka :3

Braxton4715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #38
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxton4715 View Post
Thats pretty epic can someone show me Sakura with her Yin Seal or maybe Tsunade without her jacket
Thanks, and about the yin seal, I think I remember you or someone else asking about that before...I just found a nifty trick with some of the alpha blends but what I am experimenting on is doing some what of a reverse technique to add textures to the models. I am backed up on a few more mods ...but after that I will see if I can give that one a go....I actually would like that myself...what I had in mind is using it for her awakening.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-01-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #39
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
VERY NICE MODS EVERYBODY !!!

@RAGE !!! sometimes the simple things can be great to others. nice work ! are you going to share that one with us ?
Not finished, yet. I need to work on those whiskers. Also, I want to make a pack that gives EVERYONE those eyes. I also got a Kyuubi-sage one, too.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #40
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin

Quote:
Not finished, yet. I need to work on those whiskers. Also, I want to make a pack that gives EVERYONE those eyes. I also got a Kyuubi-sage one, too.
okay i can hardly wait ..but take your time.. nice ideas.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-01-2013 at 05:53 PM.