Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #21
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Thread

Shiny Rufflet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #22
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Shiny Crustle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ko lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #23
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Shiny froakie!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #24
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Cubone►Marowak [Traded to a Friend]
Klank►Klinklang
Pupitar►Tyranitar [Traded to a Friend]
Dragalge
Furfrou
Spinda

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #25
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Editting first post with my odd story

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #26
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I've never specifically looked for any of them, but I found a shiny Swinub (that I still have, traded on to one of the more current games and evolved into a Mamoswine) that I think I caught in the original Gold, whenever that came out. And I found a shiny Audino like five months ago. Both of them have god-awful natures and are relatively useless. Mamoswine is Rash and I don't remembver what Audino is, but it doesn't have the regenerator ability. I also have a shiny Raquaza, but a friend of mine cheated that into my game like ten years ago or whenever Sapphire came out. xD So I don't use it, but it looks really cool.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #27
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well the Swinub was probably FireRed, since you couldn't transfer from Gold, but still cool.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #28
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

All I'm sure of is that it's been a long time since I caught it. It's pretty cool when you randomly run into them without even looking for them, though. I've tried breeding with one of the Pokemon being from outside of my country, but I haven't had much luck with that method.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #29
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Wait, you can transfer gold and silver pokes into the later generations?

I have a ton of legit shiny pokemon in my original copy of Gold >.>

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #30
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
All I'm sure of is that it's been a long time since I caught it. It's pretty cool when you randomly run into them without even looking for them, though. I've tried breeding with one of the Pokemon being from outside of my country, but I haven't had much luck with that method.
Me neither! I must have hatched 1000 Venipede eggs... Shiny Scolipede's the best....

My next target for hatching would have to be Honedge... they're cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Wait, you can transfer gold and silver pokes into the later generations?

I have a ton of legit shiny pokemon in my original copy of Gold >.>
Sadly, you cannot. Minoru was wrong :P

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #31
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Me neither! I must have hatched 1000 Venipede eggs... Shiny Scolipede's the best....

My next target for hatching would have to be Honedge... they're cool.

Sadly, you cannot. Minoru was wrong :P
I've hatched and released so many Sneasels and Chinchous. Sadly, any of the Pokemong I'd want to use for a team don't look that great as shinies.
I'm gonna assume that's a gen 6? I haven't played X or Y, nor have I looked into any of the new Pokemon yet.
You can trade through most of the games but I'm not sure where the link is broken. Is it from second gen to third gen? It's been quite awhile since I've played the older ones. Or any in general.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #32
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Shiny Beartic is dumb. No one is gonna trade me an Yveltal for that

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #33
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

not all shiny pokemon look cool and some are hard to tell if they are shiny or not due to similar colors

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 AM   #34
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Shiny rotom!!

Old 10-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #35
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chain fishing for this stupid Clauncher. I've gotten 2 Staryus and 2 Horseas trying to get ONE MEASLY CLAUNCHER.

Chain 30 so far.

EDIT: 41! I finally, after 8 days, FINALLY got my Clauncher.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 10-30-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #36
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Got a shiny Pumpkaboo, he is a Gourgeist now... well he was once he hatched. I immediately did a trade back

Old 11-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #37
WesKR
Freshmen Academy Student

WesKR saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

First shiny I ever found was a few days ago. It was a Muk, slightly disappointed..
WesKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #38
Sai's brother
Jonin

Found Magneton and Sunkern

Old 11-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I would absolutely kill for a Shiny Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra.

Please. Anyone. ANSWER MY PRAYERS.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-07-2013, 10:03 PM   #40
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Got a shiny Riolu/Lucario and a shiny Sawk. Also was given a shiny flygon.