Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #21
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Dragoncarnation RP Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Todesschwinge walks along the roads in his old form, the white beard and all. The robes of fine linen cloth. He continued until he found a merchant with a young man near it.

"Hmmm." He said walking up to it. "Tell me, what do you sell exactly? You seem to have quit the rare items. Very beautiful indeed."
"Just some armor and weapons I made myself. They fine made for steel, but if I got some stronger ore then I be making stuff that would make legends," he says back to the old man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #22
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Love sat down not to far away from a stand for weapons and armor and thought to herself "Now how do I start here, I can't just bring up Dragon's out of nowhere its too sudden....and suspicious" She said,

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
"Well human's don't have claws or tough hides to protect themselves so the ingenious mind of humans shape metal to make themselves claws and tough hides. Do you want to place and order," he asks.
"Hmm" She thought about it for a moment looking at the items in the stand "I guess it can't us magic around humans so I guess I'll take a few claws...or whatever it is that humans use" She said,

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #24
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
"Hmm" She thought about it for a moment looking at the items in the stand "I guess it can't us magic around humans so I guess I'll take a few claws...or whatever it is that humans use" She said,
Pulling out both a sword and a dagger he show it to her. "Take your pick," he says.

Sword
Spoiler:

Dagger
Spoiler:

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #25
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"So...humans hold their claws in their hands?" she asked and picked up the sword looking at it oddly "How do they use these things" she asked,

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #26
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"So...humans hold their claws in their hands?" she asked and picked up the sword looking at it oddly "How do they use these things" she asked,
"Simple move your arm like this and it will cut," he says showing her the swinging motion with the dagger. "or you can stab," he says making a thrusting the dagger motion with he dagger. "So you want the sword it will cost you a gold piece," he says looking at her.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #27
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Inuzuka View Post
Love sat down not to far away from a stand for weapons and armor and thought to herself "Now how do I start here, I can't just bring up Dragon's out of nowhere its too sudden....and suspicious" She said,
"Ah another customer would you like a blade perhaps," he asks her.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

She looked at it for a moment a bit confused about if she wanted it or not, she couldn't use magic or the humans would try to kill her, but if she tried to use their claws she might be killed if she needed it. She thought for a minute then pulled out a gold piece for him "I guess I have no choice, but to learn how to use this" She said,

Old 10-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She looked at it for a moment a bit confused about if she wanted it or not, she couldn't use magic or the humans would try to kill her, but if she tried to use their claws she might be killed if she needed it. She thought for a minute then pulled out a gold piece for him "I guess I have no choice, but to learn how to use this" She said,
"Let natural instinct take over once a fighter always a fighter right? if you want you can duel someone they are mostly no fatal and you get to practice technique," he says taking the gold and storing it away.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
"Just some armor and weapons I made myself. They fine made for steel, but if I got some stronger ore then I be making stuff that would make legends," he says back to the old man.

"Oh?" He said with a smile seen as the beard rose slightly on the sides. "Interesting ay? What Ore do you seek?" He then saw his items.

"If I gave you some items... Could you fix me up something? You see, there is this young man who wears armor. But he gave me the items to have made for him. I am his... Teacher. And this is his present as a way to show my gratitude." He then pulled a small pouch out and opened it as a glitter of light shimmered. As he opened it to clear view between them, the old mans smiles again. The item was a tarnished black object. So shiny it glittered, but the black of it dark, it radiated with power.

"This item is said to turn into the substance in contact with it for the best defense. Heard it came from a dragon. A dragon of old and controller of energy. Would make him happy to have this mixed perfectly into the armor." He said.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #31
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Oh?" He said with a smile seen as the beard rose slightly on the sides. "Interesting ay? What Ore do you seek?" He then saw his items.

"If I gave you some items... Could you fix me up something? You see, there is this young man who wears armor. But he gave me the items to have made for him. I am his... Teacher. And this is his present as a way to show my gratitude." He then pulled a small pouch out and opened it as a glitter of light shimmered. As he opened it to clear view between them, the old mans smiles again. The item was a tarnished black object. So shiny it glittered, but the black of it dark, it radiated with power.

"This item is said to turn into the substance in contact with it for the best defense. Heard it came from a dragon. A dragon of old and controller of energy. Would make him happy to have this mixed perfectly into the armor." He said.
"Sliverrite is a metal that is rare, but the weapons and armor made from that ore is the best and can last for hundreds of years. Hmm If I heat the metal enough and make that into a powder and sprinkle it in it would make a fine armor. What style he want," he asks.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Ah, he is a heavy armor styled user. But the lighter you can make it, the better. Think a suit. A jump suit, but harder, but thinner, but tougher."

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #33
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Ah, he is a heavy armor styled user. But the lighter you can make it, the better. Think a suit. A jump suit, but harder, but thinner, but tougher."
"Alright I'll see what I can do," he says to him. He goes back to the forge and closes a curtain to his forging area. He then pulls out a couple of molds and one of his files. He grates the stone into powder and then grabs some steel bars. His magic comes to play unseen because his forge was tented off. Using his fire magic he causes the steel to become semi solid and starts mixing the bars together he begins to sprinkle the powder in. He finally pours the steel into all the molds and lets them set. He walks back out wiping his hands and says. "What you want is going to take awhile to cool before I start riveting them together. I also took the liberty of making boots, gloves, and a helmet pieces How big is this fella again," he asks to the old man.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Oh... Normal Warrior statues. Yay tall. Basic young adult." He said with a smile.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"K then that will make it easier," he says. Going back in. In about a hour he comes out with a finish product. I hope these meet your standards," he says handing the man the products letting him look at it. "The materials come up to three gold pieces if you want the armor," he says to him.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #36
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Dueling?" she said to herself looking at the sword,

Old 10-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #37
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Upon hearing this, the man hands a sack full of gold coins.

"That should be more then enough, eh?" He said with a smile. He then put his hood on, leaving his long hair to flow out the side fonts and the beard to hang connecting with the hair.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:59 PM   #38
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"Umm that is a bit much isn't it sir? I'm only asking for three," he says to him.

Spoiler:

Old 10-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #39
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Oh, you need it more then I do. I do not need such things like money. But it should help with material for you, who seems to need money more then I. I think I will stick to wisdom, sometimes it is better then money." He said winking as he walked off. "Oh... and thank you young man. You have done me a honorable service." He said now walking off.

===================

An explosion would be heard off not far from the city gates. A vibration from it swept through the streets, knocking over things.

A few guardsmen ran towards the area screaming, "SECURE THE AREA!!!"

Soon in an ally, 3 hooded men where seen as they came out after the guards ran off.

"I see that it might be a dragon Sir!" One said.

The one who seems to be the Leader spoke up, "Yes... Another Damned dragon for us to kill. We became Dragon hunters for a reason, lets go! We are the Elite of the Elite!"

They soon ran, when they saw the merchant.

"Hey! If you see a dragon, Run! You hear? Do not be a Hero, protect everyone you can. We will kill those damned monsters!" They then ran off as some people ran from the area in front of the dragon boy through the allies. Though some buildings where in front, they came through. But not as soon as a body flew through the air and landed on a piece of wood, it sheered right through his gut as he stuck there with blood dripping.

Old 10-25-2013, 02:59 AM   #40
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well now I can't have someone ruining my business can't I," he says picking up a sword on the moves and runs toward the commotion.

Spoiler:

Tags
dragons, incarnation, mid-evil, witchcraft