Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Dragoncarnation RP Thread

OK this is the Dragoncarnation RP thread and I guess it'll start in this kingdom city right here.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Dragoncarnation RP Thread

(Bump)
Love walks around the mountain kingdom, since dragon's usually lived in mountain like area's she hoped these people wouldn't be a close minded as most, she hoped that their choice of living was a sign that they did not judge dragons as harshly as most did.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Vulcan walks towards the town his heavy pack in his back jingled with metal and his tools. He hopes that he can find a good place to set up shop and sale is crafts for sweet beautiful gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(I just realized I forgot to add her name )

Fang walks into the city and looks up at the large buildings all close together it was nothing like the wilds she had been raised in "These people...are strange" she said looking up at some cooked meat "why would they burn their food? do they need ash?" She asked herself,

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Stopping in the market he sets up his stall and portable furnace, and looks around for potential customers.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Fang continues to walk around the city, this was the first time she'd been around people she felt awkward and was trying to find something of interest for her to do.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Angel stood against a wall in the city watching the people walk by, she thought about talking to them but she didn't know how, she felt like if she talked she wouldn't speak like a normal human and they'd know she was a dragon.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #8
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Vulcan sucks in air and then yells, "Fine blades and armor you need it I forge it give me your orders and I'll make they items. Need a weapon or armor repaired I'll look at the damage and we'll workout the price." He yells with a bellowing voice that resounds through the square.

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Fang hears someone yelling and walks up to the stand looking around at everything "Tell me what's the purpose of these items" She asked, She had no need for weapons until now, she had magic and her claws and a dragon's scales were as hard as diamond so she never needed armor,

Old 10-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Angel walks up to the man and looks at the stand "Um...could you...um...well" she said shyly "You make...armor?" She asked,

Old 10-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #11
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well human's don't have claws or tough hides to protect themselves so the ingenious mind of humans shape metal to make themselves claws and tough hides. Do you want to place and order," he asks.

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Angel walks up to the man and looks at the stand "Um...could you...um...well" she said shyly "You make...armor?" She asked,
"Yes I do indeed what you looking for? some leather armor, or something a little more tough," he asks her.

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well I guess I could use a new chest plate" She said quietly,

Old 10-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #14
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well I guess I could use a new chest plate" She said quietly,
"Hmm you want me to make lighter scale armor to that helps deflect arrows, go with a lighter chainmail design, or do you want the thicker yet more protective plate version.

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #15
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um I'm not sure I guess something that will protect me but won't slow mw down" She said not really knowing much about armor "The one I have is kind of heavy "She said,

Old 10-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #16
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Um I'm not sure I guess something that will protect me but won't slow mw down" She said not really knowing much about armor "The one I have is kind of heavy "She said,
"Hmm plate hey well if you trade me it I'll reduce the price of your new armor to 50 silver and I'll throw in a helmet as well. You may want to try scale here," he says pulling it out of the back of his stall. "Try this durable against a blade and will keep arrows out of your skin," he says to her.

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:52 PM   #17
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um...I guess that sounds fair" She said and unhooked her chest plate and handed it over to him then pulled out a coin purse and gave him 50 silver,

Old 10-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #18
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

He gives her the scale. "I think that looks pretty good," he says comenting on the fit he then did around a thin steel helmet with a leather interior. "Won't stop a hammer, but it will keep a arrow out of your skull," he says taking her money.

Spoiler:

Old 10-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Todesschwinge walks along the roads in his old form, the white beard and all. The robes of fine linen cloth. He continued until he found a merchant with a young man near it.

"Hmmm." He said walking up to it. "Tell me, what do you sell exactly? You seem to have quit the rare items. Very beautiful indeed."

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:13 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Boy in a black cloak, he steps into the boundaries of Kingdom City, hoping to make his way to the King's castle quickly. "Let's see how this goes." Said the boy whose name was Max Dragoon. He covered his head with a his clock and walked over to some guards in front of the castle. "I need to speak with the king." Max stated in a blunt tone. "Who are you?!" The Guard asked in a aggressive tone. "The King asked for me and told me not to show my face to no one." "Bloody hell he did!" The Guard replied fiercely. Max sighed before saying, "Listen, say you don't let me in and he finds out? What are you going to do when he decides to cut off your head?" Max asked, trying to goad the guard into letting him pass. "F-Fine. Proceed as you wish, but no funny business!" The guards let Max pass and Max proceeded to go up to the King's court.

Tags
dragons, incarnation, mid-evil, witchcraft