Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #41
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Apotheosis RP Thread

In the city of Sitia there was man who dreamed of sailing the ocean as a pirate with his crew to venture into all waters and discover her secrets, the mans best friend also shared this dream so they agreed to divide the work, he would find a good ship and come up with the money to pay for it and he did, the ship was magnificent and needed little work which he saw to. His friend was to find good honest people interested in a life on the sea and he did, however it was discovered on the day they were to leave that his friend had betrayed him, he did not find good honest people he found nothing , but plundering thieves and with them he stole the ship he had worked so hard to buy and left without him.

He was angry and he wanted him to pay, he had heard of a goddess and goddess he did not bother to think about until now Lyve she made those who had wronged others pay, she would do him kindness and get revenge for him so he prayed and a voice said to him.

"I will make them pay for you...those fools sail the sea's and never find land, they will run out of food and water, their ship will wheatear and soon they will all meet and watery end" She said,

And so it was they ships compass did not work it always pointed in the wrong direction and would often do nothing but spin, they sailed the sea's never finding land until the very end.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #42
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Alastair(Danzi):
Spoiler:
Followers: 182
The monument to Alastair is completed, standing tall and resplendent in the Spartan sun. The augmented olives immediately prove popular crops, and their oil becomes a valuable commodity. The religion of Alastair expands into Athens, and talk between the worshippers is made of creating a holy book.

-Alastair has heightened control of flocks of worshippers.
-Alastair can appear as a lamb.
-Alastair can appear before individuals carrying wool from sheep from worshipper's flocks.
-Followers of Alastair are formally called sheep for the purposes of symbolic solidarity.
-Alastair can grant herbs the ability to cure sickness in sheep(in both the animal and follower of Alastair definitions). (A strain that has this ability is now beginning to be cultivated by worshippers and sold to merchant caravans.)
-Alastair is associated with sheep and travellers.
-Alastair is associated with plants.
-New: Alastair can enchant olives to provide longevity and increase burning time of the oil.
-Alistair is associated with good fortune.
-Alistair is associated with merchants.
-Carriers of wool from the flocks or worshippers have good fortune. (This includes individuals who do not necessarily worship Alastair.)
-Alastair now has minor symbolism with lions.
-New: Alastair can summon up to two lions per turn.
-Perseus takes on the same symbolism as Alastair, and has greater luck and flock health.
-New: The strength of Alastair's miracles around the monument is increased.
Locations: Sparta, Athens

Aluveon(Hotarubi Hyuuga):
Spoiler:
Followers: 154
The liberation combined with stories about the crashed slaver ship and reversal of Illyria's drought cause an influx of worshippers. The just begin the praise Aluveon and the unjust begin to fear.
-Aluveon can manipulate sea and ocean currents to a limited degree.
-Aluveon is associated with water, sailing and liberty.
-Aluveon can create rain over a specified area. Aluveon can greatly increase the rate at which rainwater creates this way corrodes metal objects.
-Meril takes on the same symbolism as Aluveon. Once per turn, Meril can manifest one of Aluveon's miracles on a small scale.
-New: Meril is now associated with debt.
Locations: Illyria

Lyve(Dragon Style):
Spoiler:

Followers: 176
A few new people from Sitia are bought by the tale of vengeance, including, naturally, the one who sought Lyve's assistance.
-Lyve is associated with poison, the vengeful and the just.
-Lyve is associated with deception.
-Lyve can create wine.
-Lyve can infuse food and drink with mind-altering substances.
-Lyve can appear before the begrudged.
-Lyve can create patterns of shadow.
-Lyve can drastically increase the wine quality of grapes cultivated by worshippers.
-Lyve is now associated with wealth and festivity.
-Lyve can appear as a mortal woman.
-New: Lyve can alter magnetic fields(e.g. to disrupt compasses).
Locations: Crete, Khania, Iraklion

Akio(Greenrust):
Spoiler:

Followers: 124
The conquering is sudden and terrifying, it's echoes felt throughout the surrounding lands. The forces of Akio continue to build up as Stratiogós council continues to oversee komotini built to the specifications he is given.
-Akio can imbue wolves with sapience, speech and other anthropomorphic characteristics. Akio can further turn these wolves into lupi.
-Akio is associated with fire, defence and wolves.
-Stratiogós can create Greek Fire in his own right, and can also control Greek fire summoned by Akio.
-Akio can create limited quantities of Greek Fire. Stratiogós is immune to this fire. The strength of the fire is improved considerably for both Akio and Stratiogós.
-Akio is associated with bells and planning.
-New: Akio is associated with chess and martial tactics.
Locations: Edessa, Komotini

Aetos(Mangetsu Hozuki):
Spoiler:

Followers: 67
Much of the militia becomes ardent believers in Aetos. The story is popular - the mystery surrounding Aetos is compelling.

-Aetos can "wind whisper" to followers to give information. The longer a follower has worshipped Aetos, the more words they are able to decipher. The converted villagers are now adept at interpreting the wind whisperers, although the militia are less competent.
-Aetos is associated with wind, eagles, and the balance between justice and mercy.
-New: Aetos is associated with salvation.
-New: Once per turn, Aetos can read the fate of a chosen individual a short time into the future.

Krasi(Ninjamonkies):
Spoiler:
Followers: 15
The boys immediately convert on the spot. Members of the military unhappy with the old regimen join this upstart religion, all of them keen on Krasi's vision of the future.

-New: Krasi can enchant one sword per turn. Enchanted swords can immediately immobilise or kill on a strike, depending on the point of contact. Krasi can talk to individuals holding enchanted swords and project dreams to individuals sleeping with an enchanted sword on their person.
-New: Krasi is associated with fighting and triumph.
Locations: Thessaloniki

It's done. That one took particularly long. I've added in locations, because the scale of the game is such that you'll soon start encountering eachother.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Shinagato; 11-11-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #43
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

A few months after the capture of his nation and the region had stabilized stratogos was overseeing the construction of a massive war room near the center of his new castle. In the middle was a massive map slowly being weaved of Greece. All threw the process magic was being imbued with magic and after it was finished pierces would be made... For army's and city's, farms and villages, fields and forests to create their greatest tribute to Akio. The map would be given the power of seeing and pieces would be thrown on the board after they were finished, the pieces would arrange themselves to city's and army's of their own and their ally's as well as their enemy's. Allowing them to control their army's from miles away and watch every man, woman, and child in Greece. It would take a while to finish (not next turn but the beginning of next turn) but he would be hard pressed to be surprised after that.

He then heard a bell behind him annoying the arrival of Akio. "Can't you make noise when you walk?" Akio often came to converse and play chess with his prophet. Akio smiled."What makes you think I walked here?" Akio grunted acknowledging his point, he was a god who said he couldn't float when he felt like it. Akio looks at the map.[COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]"It will be finished soon, I'm glad... It will help our cause."[/COLOR] He was always like this, the cause of uniting Greece seemed so important to him. "So you here for a regular game or another reason?" Stratogos said, it had been a quiet month. [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]"I'm afraid I'm here for business. The land is still not united. In the next kingdom their is a good king in a good kingdom, however he is old and he is too light on his son, who is hated by the people. He has called a chess tournament and plan to extort and threaten innocent competitors, and kill them when they lose. He thinks himself wise, but you must show him humility. Go, go quickly, you must sign up by tomorrow."[/COLOR]

Akio left immediately, a plan already forming as he left with 13 other priest and soldiers of varying rank. He arrived at the castle less then a day later signing up for the tournament. He immediately saw signs of abuse on a few members and the way the avoided the eyes of certain guards and acted in fear of the prince. The marked these men in his mind as he played. He helped his opponents often and though they never won, they always showed gratitude to him for his kind words and teachings. He moved up in the tournament till he and the prince were the final two. He had seen every competitor pulled aside by the guard if they faced the prince, probably to reinforce the earlier abuse and this time was no different. He and his men were pulled aside by the captain of the guard. "Alright listen closely, the prince will win the the next match or it will get messy... Doesent matter if your king or council noble or whatever you call yourself, you will get hurt clear?" Stratogos starts chuckling and the guard captain said angrily. "Oy what you laughing at?!" He reached forward and yelped suddenly, drawing his hand back as Syratogos in flame. "The prince will win if he is skillful, but I will not be bullied or threatened. I am a servant of lord Akio and I am not afraid." He walks out of the room leaving a shocked guard behind as Stratogos sat at the final chess table.

The prince seemed to realize that his guard failed. "It seemed like my guard didn't intimidate you, but it Doesent matter... I will crush you anyway." Stratogos smiled and said. "Then would you like to make a bet?" The prince looked surprised and nodded as he sneered. "Why not, makes me more richer." Stratogos said seriously. "Money, we will be betting our lives." He snaps his fingers and the chess pieces swirl and form the faces of Akio and is 13 guards and the prince and his 2 brothers and sisters who supported him and his guard. "What is this!"The prince cried loudly. "These pieces represent your followers who have extorted this tournament. If you lose they will die, if I lose my men will die." The prince looks at him. "Your crazy!" Stratogos was already shaking his head. "No I'm teaching you manners, now let's play." So the game began, the prince was quite good and most likely would have won the tournament without the threats. But Akio played everyday with the god of strategy and his quick mind quickly out maneuvers him. He grows more and more desperate as the game goes one and then his king is alone. He knows he lost so he try's to delay but Akio moves one last piece and says. "Checkmate." The king draws a sword and points it at the princes kings heart. A small drop of blood stipples down the princes chest. "Please... I don't want to die, I don't want my family to die, please don't kill me." Stratogos's king draws his sword back and the pieces revert to normal. "Its ok, I won't kill you. You will be a good king someday and you have a sharp mind. You just need to learn how to use it for the people." The prince and his family fall at Stratogos feet and begs his forgiveness and Akio asks them to join him to unite Greece, making akio's dream known. The family and the kingdom pledges their loyalty to Akio and the price and his family also begin to serve Akio and the prince becomes one of Stratogos highest supporters and a friend of the people. The religion also spreads to the populous of the city once they here of the great deed and his power and the chess players spread tales threw out the area about Akio and Stratogos.

Later while praying he heard the bell once again and Akio was leaning up against the window seal. "You've done well Stratogos, your empire grows but now you must seek ally's. We must script help of other gods." "That would be helpful, maybe Athena can he-" "No, the major gods are to arrogant and stuck in their ways, only some of the minors gods can be trusted. Send you servants and find the priest and priestesses of Alaister, Illyria, Lyve, Aetos, and Krasi. They are new to their power and even if we can't trust them in the end, we can use them." Stratogos agrees and messengers are sent to the priests of these gods while Akio waits for word and his map to be completed.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P

Last edited by Greenrust; 11-11-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #44
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Soon the king of Sparta seeing the wealth of his people grew corrupt. He raised is taxes and one of the Flock refused to pay it. Hearing this Perseus grew enraged and told all of them not to pay he begins to perch in the square of the statue of Alistair to all of the king's corruption. Soon the King with 4 units of 100 men each 2 spears and 2 javelin men walkup to the square and protestors and says, "Perseus obey thy king and master and pay thy taxes for it is thy duty," says the King

"I shall pay no such thing for thou aren't my master Alistair is and you shall face his judgment," says Perseus Soon a bright light fills the square and boom echoes at the feet of he Statue of Alistair was Alistair dress just like the statue with a lamb and a white lion at his sides and Perseus now equip like Alistair.

"King thou art a bandit you take away from my sheep what is rightfully theirs and you hurt one of my flock. Does the Shepard not seek retribution if another hurts his sheep? Sheep peace be unto you for now I shall protect my herd with the help of my lions," says Alistair and immediately one unit of spearman and pikes each turn on the king. They all wore the wool of Alistair and he has spoken long unto them before hand convincing them of their true purpose. "Now King face the fury of Alistair," he says the lion roars making the hearts of the men still with the King shake in fear while increasing the courage of the men on his side. Alistair charges in first follow by Perseus and a wall of pikes of men forming a pike Phalanx filling the street and marching forward with the spearmen behind who will kill all enemies who were trampled by them. the lion tore through the king's troops like they were nothing while Alistair and Perseus were making their way to the King a unstoppable force of power.
Soon the pikes met with the other troops but they were in such a disarray that they couldn't properly protect themselves. for every 1 that fell 10 enemies would fall the lamb hang out behind the lines moving to the fallen warriors of Alistair and touching them the men where healed and soon joining back into the fray.

Soon the battle was over Alastair and Perseus stand over the bloody body of the King. "I am a god of peace but I am also a protector I cannot stand idly by when someone threatens my flock," turning to the warriors he says, "Thank you for standing by me you faithful for that I will give unto a blessing. Thy minds and hearts shall only hear the call of peace and be protectors of my flock. No man can intimidate you on the field of battle because you have the hearts of lions, and the strength as well. Go now find more lions to protect the flock." When he said this the men left seeking new recruits to be the lions of Alistair.

"Perseus thou art now the king of Sparta, but don't don a crown for a sheep just need wool to were. Now find me more field hands Perseus priests to perch my word unto the people of Sparta and Athens, and right now right the first book of Testament of Alistair so the people may now know what I did for them," he says then he, the lion, and the lamb disappear.

Soon what he said came to pass new soldiers now make up the army of Alistair and priests all over are speaking of Alastair everywhere in both cities, and Perseus is busy writing the first testament of Alistair when a messenger came in bearing a note from the priest of Akio. "Hmm seems he wants to meet us," says Perseus.

"I have no objections," says Alistair speaking through the wool. Soon Perseus travels to the Kingdom where Akio priest lives in a caravan of merchants of the flock with ten bodyguards writing the testament on the way.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Danzi; 11-12-2013 at 01:02 AM.
Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #45
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(So after doing some research I found out that in 904 A.D. Thessaloniki had 22k of their population enslaved by Crete. From my understanding even after losing 22,000 people Thessaloniki still had an extremely high level of population. As such for this I am going to a grand total of 80k people in Thessaloniki and the surrounding area's. 50k in the city and 30k in surrounding area. I.E.: Farmers, miners, forts, small settlements, and boat stuff.)

It was the first war council meeting that Vasilias had been able to attend after being chosen as the 'student' of the one known as the silent hydra. It was an interesting nick-name for a general, but after spoke of his exploits he understand how the man had obtained such a name. He rarely spoke at the council meetings, but when he did it was a strategy that one could never pass up for they have always succeeded. The second half of his nick-name come from the fact that every time this mans unit is backed into a corner they seem impossible to kill. For everyone one of them you fell they seem to just fell more and more of your soldiers. Just like a hydra growing new heads.

So thee meeting progress there was a grand total of fifteen commanders there and each had a second or a student. They sat around a giant table that was a map of Greece and the early parts of Thrace. (Country to NE of Greece very close to Thessaloniki.) It was a rather large table that could house at least forty people sitting around it with no problems. After the recent events they had new commanders in their midst and decided it was best to explain in detail how the Thessalonian military was laid out. Each of the Fifteen commanders has ten regimens under their control. Each regimen ranges from seventy-five to one-hundred soldiers. Each lead by a Captain and a Co-Captain. Above everyone was the Supreme Commander. In times of the greatest need he would lead their entire force to war for good or bad. Outside of that each Commander lead their regimens which when not active were under the command of their Captains.

The constant war with Thrace had made it so that they would need to keep a large number of soldiers ready at any time if need be, or for conquest when they toke land from the Thracian's. It was a total of fifteen-thousand soldiers though there was only ever seven-thousand in the large and a good four-thousand bolstering the defense of the lands. The last three-thousands were generally kept in Thrace territory at forts defending or in conflict to take more lands.

As the war meeting progressed they spoke of stepping up and taking a major settlement from the Thracian's. It would be a large step for the Thessalonian people and great addition to their bolstering empire. As they all argued over plans and decision's. Vasilias sat there next to his teacher who sat silently in the midst of all the confusion. The supreme commander watching both him and his teacher he worried. Why did the man not join in the debate? Why didn't he give out his opinion? As they all contuined to argue and yell about this outragous decision. Vasilias noticed how they spoke of the people and soldiers as tools. He finally understood something he seemed to be missing this whole time. Much of the war council was out for themselves and their own riches. Selfish and no one else mattered. The plebeians and soldiers were just tools to amass fortune. Though some of the Generals did not seem this way and the Supreme commander seemed to have a very different aptitude most them ignored the petitions of the local people.

Admist all the arguing and yelling Vasilias noticed missive laying atop the table. Each letter detailed something wrong somewhere amidst the front of the battle lines right down to the local area regimens. Most regarding a need for food, and men starving. Though very little was mentioned about these missive and the problems in them were hardly mentioned. Each general yelling was all about coming up the strategy that would help them capture this settlement. Vasilias teacher just sat there watching the men fight over strategy and strategy. A word had yet to leave his mouth. His real name was Hyvan. Hyvan looked over at the young lad and spoke rather softly to. "Something on your mind? You should speak it now before it is to late." Hyvan spoke to him then he slammed his hand on the table. "THE BOY WISHES TO SPEAK" He bellowed out and the entire room ran silent. "Well boy your up."

Nervously Vasilias stood in front of the many people sitting hear in front of the table. This was not only his first war council meeting, but he was also being called upon to speak. In the distance voices could be heard. "This is the boy, ha how pathetic. Looks like Hydra caught himself a pathetic boy not even a man yet, haha." They continued to mock him until he finally spoke.

Vasilias passion over toke him. "You all sit here amidst each other. Bellowing out orders and commands, but I fear you have yet to listen to your troops. One armies cannot be run on strategy alone. Our forces need food, they seek aid, and none is given. You must understand. You will all lose this battle and then our lives, home, and this war will end with all our heads on spikes. You must stop this folly and listen to the men you so valiantly claim to control."

Outraged by this the other generals stood in protest. "Is this a jest HYDRA. You let your student speak for you, or are you to afraid to speak your opinions on your own. I say he should be removed from the council as well as his student. He mocks our honor in our presence we will not stand for it." As the man yelling stopped swords were drawn all over the run and pointed at the two. Hyvan just sat there, but Vasilias was afraid was he going to die here and now. As he sat there he grasped the hilt of sword and prayed. 'Krasi, please lend me a way out of here. I beg of you please.'

There was no answer from the fabled god who had saved him he worried. Maybe Krasi had given up on him. Then a voice was heard. "Boy, speak your strategy. Your plan. If you throw out these bold words, I would at least come to understand you should have a plan." The voice rang from the direction of the supreme commander. The supreme commander was addressing him and not Hyvan, but him.

"Uhhh well.." Vasilias tried to speak but the words didn't come to him it was difficult and hard then he heard a voice, but this one was different than the first one. "Young prophet you come forth and seek my aid, but you have yet to formulate what you need my aid for. I chose you, and in you I have placed my greatest dream, but you must chose the roads to walk and paths to take. All I want is your partnership and followers. In return I will aid you to the best of my abilities in anything you need, but you must walk the road. I can only help clear the way." As the voice faded away Vasilias understood what he meant. It was not his place to make the decisions of his prophet but aid them throw miracles and wonderment. Then a plan came to mind.

"This is my plan. Each of us shall lend to the local farmers. Me and the ten boys that were saved with me will each lead fifteen soldiers from different regimens to the local farm area's and offer them our aid. Give us one week and if the food supply does not increase than you may have my head, but if the food supply begins to increase I ask that you all thank the one who brings it about. Krasi saved me once and he will save this country yet again." The boy spoke with such large pride and sureness to his plan that even Hyvan was shocked.

"Very well you have you want and one-weeks time." The supreme commander placed out his order. "As for the rest of you this meeting is adjourned and your men are to aid in Vasilias efforts."

Vasilias met with the other boys that were saved and explained the plan to them. He then told each boy that at every farmed they help. They were to pray to Krasi and place a small silver coin in the soil. He explain it was to add fortune to the grounds so they produce a bountiful harvest. Though in reality he had hoped Krasi would accept them as an offering and make the lands grow large amounts of food.

The week went on and nothing had happened yet. Farmers complained of conditions and that nothing was getting better. The other generals scoffed at him as he walked and mocked all the along the week. As the week was drawing near the end Vasilias thought about the price he had offered. His life if it did not work. Thinking on it he realized it would not be that bad of a fate. Dieing for trying to help the people. One last time he prayed to Krasi.

"Please Krasi hear my cries. You asked me to chose the path and I have, but I need you to pave it for me. In tribute we have offered up silver to the farmers who have allowed us to help them please. Show the people of this city mercy." He prayed and went back to the barracks to sleep.

In the morning he was awoken by a large number of people entering the barracks. He thought they were here to arrest him, and take him to the platform. This happened to not be the case. "Vasilias, your never going to believe it. All those farms we visited suddenly sprouted plants like crazy. All the food shortages have been quelled farmers, merchants, and soldiers a like are rejoicing in Krasi name due to this great deed. I mean look at it." From up high on the walls of Thessaloniki Vasilias could see the entire countryside. It looked so beautiful with all the crops grown and ready to harvest.

"Thank you, Krasi." Vasilias whispered under his breathe. As he walked to the war council meeting to await his fate for the success of this operation. All the starving sole's and even non-starving soles would hear of this great deed and remember it every time they ate a meal. It was a rather joyous site to see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the meeting Vasilias was stopped by a priest of the God Akio. The priest spoke of being allies in a manner of uniting all of Greece under one banner for peace. It sounded like an amazing plan and Vasilias was ready to agree to help when he was interrupted by Krasi.

"Peace is such a fleeting idea. While it sounds rather grand and great. It leads to even greater destruction and corruption. People need something to unite for. Fighting for peace and uniting the country is what they fight for, but that is removed than sure you'll have peace for awhile. Then an even greater chaos will erupt and terrorize the world. No peace is just a means to form larger and unnecessary needs of chaos, or to get the greater gods to interfere with mortal things. Vasilias it is your choice, but understand there can never always be peace."

Vasilias looked at the prophet. "I would like to meet Stratogos and Akio before I make my decision would that be okay? If not than I am afraid to say, but I will not be used as a pawn in a game for peace for a man and God I have never meet."

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #46
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(Give me a minute, you people have walls )

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #47
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Prophet King had revived a message from another prophet who wished to meet him , he was bit skeptical at first but decided that anyone willing to acknowledge his goddess was at least worth listening too so he set out to him, but not without caution.

He traveled through the shadows, protected by Lyve in case any assassins would try to do him in on his journey.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #48
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

(I don't know if my post will be ready this week. If you guys really need to, you can post an update without me. I don't mind being the underdog. )

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #49
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

It seems I cannot be active enough to make quality posts here. So, I am no longer a participant in this until furthur notice.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #50
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(Bump)

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote