Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default A Message to all the Role Player and Creators:

I have a task for all the creators of a Role Play that is currently active. And to the future creators. If you are a player who is planning to make a RP. Then this is also for you.

First thing is first, I need names.

We have the following:
  1. Zorlock (?)
  2. Maruko
  3. Hotarubi Hyuuga
  4. Dragon Style
  5. Shisko Shi
  6. LittleHinataGirl
  7. Shinagato
  8. Maikeru D. Shinigami
  9. The BFV'er
  10. Noctis Arashi
  11. Raiden
Those are the currently known creators or owners of at the least a single thread role play or more.

This is the deal, if I missed anyone, or I need to add more, post here and let me know.

Basically I am making a thread where it will help introduce your role play and advertise it a bit. Like a Job Fair, or School Fair.

But to do this I need names as to PM the ones who own one.

If you are making a Role Play, then give me the names of your RP(s) as so I can write it down and then we can talk about it as to add you. This will be a form of introducing other then simply posting the RP for people to see. This will be here to help you.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 12-10-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: A Message to all the Role Player and Creators:

I was putting one together, I just haven't gotten situated yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ok, that is fine. If it will be done anytime of course in 3 or less months then it can be advertised if you want. That is totally up to you.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I put one together, never lived. I want to try a restart though.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

This is interesting.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #6
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

ima try putting up the zombie RP again lol right after i get out of school that is ima start the format ect.. xD so yeah :3333 just aheads of time before i does it >:33

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
I put one together, never lived. I want to try a restart though.
Well if people would not mind taking time out to try this. This could potentially aid their RP a bit. SO people know more about it with out joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
ima try putting up the zombie RP again lol right after i get out of school that is ima start the format ect.. xD so yeah :3333 just aheads of time before i does it >:33
Well, then this would help a bit. I would show you what it consist of and so on.

Name
Small Introduction/Description
Spoiler:
Full blown detailed description.

Old 11-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

alrighties thanks dad xD

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not surprised my name is not on this list.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Mine is still in the works in Hyrule's Secrets. So yeah.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #11
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm working on one if you put my name up there for AoT I'm waiting on Divine so we can move on, but either he's been sick or just ignoring me.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I've tried putting together RPs, but no one joins them. Either that or it ends as quickly as it started. I didn't give up or anything, it's just that I'm not as motivated anymore.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #13
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I'm working on one if you put my name up there for AoT I'm waiting on Divine so we can move on, but either he's been sick or just ignoring me.
Reasons you should not GM a rp with Rush, He's hardly ever on nowadays.

SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I love how I go on a Hitatues and people wnader wh yI have not updated it.

@Noctis Got it.

@Raiden Read the OP, I said that are currenlty doing it. IF you have one I can put it up. This was meant to allow people to see all the RP's at one place, very much like a Fair. That was my hope at least.
I love how I go on a Hiatus and people wander why I have not updated it.

@Noctis Got it.

@Raiden Read the OP, I said that are currenlty doing it. IF you have one I can put it up. This was meant to allow people to see all the RP's at one place, very much like a Fair. That was my hope at least.

@HH Will update soon. Before I log off again, only on for a little bit.