Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:20 AM   #21
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: RIFT RP Thread. Chuuk, Freedom for Human.

The taxi driver drove his way to the area they need to be dropped off at, they need to get to Fort Weno, also known as Weno Island. That is where they will get there briefing. The driver took routes that was of limits, reason being is because he is allowed for it, in order for them to get there faster. The Taxi was a hover car type, just like all of the others in the cities of Chuuk.

The Taxi Driver did not say a word to the area.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:35 AM   #22
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

"Dunno, it could be something else" he said before looking out the window, remembering happier times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:44 AM   #23
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

alex remembers useing seth as a weapon to kill a few thing in the past.
"maybe your right, something new" Alex said with a bigger smlie then before.

(LOL)
Dargonget the unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:01 AM   #24
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Soon enough for the two, the driver comes to a stop at a open concrete road. From there was a plane waiting for them both and a man standing beside the entrance to it.

The plane.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #25
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

( 2 pages in, gets used XD )

"Well, that's what I hope for, but first we have to go through that dreaded briefing. Couldn't find anything more uncomfortable than that" he said to Alex with a smirk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:04 AM   #26
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

alex get out of the taxi and walk right past the man and enter the plan. "seth you can tell me what he has to say on the way." alex said as he walk in the plane.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:09 AM   #27
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Wait, you're just going to leave me to deal with it?!?" He complained. Seth then folded his arms and asked "Alright, so what's the problem?".

Old 10-18-2013, 05:11 AM   #28
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

"I was just going to say hi... hi and welcome to one of the newest crafts of this day. I think you will have a great time. Would you like a drink while we take flight?" He asked Seth, but although he is about to go on a mission.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #29
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

alex sets in the plane (done done done done.) and waited.

Last edited by Dargonget the unholy; 10-18-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:51 AM   #30
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Oh, uh, sorry about that. And anything would do fine" Seth said apologetically. He looked at the plane and began walking towards it. "Wonder what this is all about"?

Old 10-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #31
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

"I know it's your ride to Fort Weno, nothing more." He said to Seth. He then let Seth go up first into the plane.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 06:07 AM   #32
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Walking up into the plane Seth looked around. "It's big on the inside too. Must be pretty serious" he said. "So, when do we take off?"

Old 10-18-2013, 06:20 AM   #33
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

The man follows him inside the plane. "Please take a seat and we will take off very soon. We are heading to Fort Weno for you. From there you will meet A commanding officer of the Fort and he will brief you both." He said to them, giving them more notice of the coming mission.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #34
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Seth took a seat and leaned Back, relaxing. "Really can't think of what it would be...".

Old 10-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #35
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

The plane then gets set and drives to it's run way, for it to take off. When it got to the run way, it then jets off, hitting max speed in 10 seconds. Going at 400 miles. "Just to let you know, you will arrive to your destination in 20 minutes." One of the pilots said on the mic, letting the two know.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #36
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"20 minutes then, plenty of time" He said to himself as a HUD came up on his sunglasses, checking his body was working properly and if there was any damages.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #37
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

alex sleeping on the chair. "ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz" alex said very yell
Old 10-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #38
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

As Alex stayed asleep for the time being, Seth checked on his body. All of his cyborg body parts are okay and doing well, it's his human parts he should be concerned about more, slowing the more vital organs turn black, by years they grow. His robot parts are what is doing this to him, betraying him more and more but of course will take years unless found a care for it.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #39
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

(Very few organs)

After looking at the results Seth turned the HUD off and looked out the window. "I wonder if i'll ever see peace again" He complained.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #40
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

(That's worse, more cyborg, the worse. This won't affect you don't worry, it's something you somewhat have to worry about.)

The man from eariler walks over to Seth, "Sir, Would you like anything?" He asked kindly, having a small bar behind him with sorts of treats and drinks.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler: