Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #1
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default RIFT RP Thread. Chuuk, Freedom for Human.

Chuuk

Chuuk. A few islands in the middle of nowhere in the ocean. At least 2000 miles away from the closest Main land. Chuuk is the place where humans go and hide from the horrors RIFT bring upon to them, but also the last Standing Military Force the earth has left is on it. Of course these aren't the last remaining humans alive no, there still humans on the main lands, fighting to survive, some that are evil in their own way, thinking they are good, but no other Military is alive or standing to fight again, given up.

Spoiler:

Field-base and Airbase

The Military is not a controlled group of people, there is not dress code, their is no drinking rules, it's really the last fighting men and women of earth. The ones that want what they last a year ago back. Weno. The Island that holds the base of all of the Hero's and fighting soldiers of earth work at. The rest of the islands belong to the civilians population. Weno holds the strongest Fortress and Airbase of it's time.

The outer structure of the Field-base and Airbase. (Field-base first pic, Airbase second.)

Spoiler:

Inside structure in the field-base.
First: Field-base room war Planing area.
Second: Engine Room.
Third: Control Room.
Forth: Commarray.

Spoiler:

Civilian cities

These are the homes of the best time the soldiers can give to the people of earth and those of the RIFT. With super technology from other races that have join to help earth. Ones that had been taken away into the RIFT. Making the greatest city of it's time. People can live in peace here. The buildings are more advanced in it's structure. The building can close down and retreat to underground level, hiding from a massive bomb or an invasion. Keeping the people safe from harm but for how long?

Inside pictures of some of the cities.

Spoiler:

Current RP Players that work with the Island:
Spoiler:
Seth Walker: Cyborg/Android (Idekal)
Soon to be more. Waiting on them to join.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by Bacon; 10-17-2013 at 06:18 PM.
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: RIFT RP Thread. Chuuk, Freedom for Human.

Seth was quietly in a pub, enjoying him for the first time in a long time. He was playing snooker and only had the black ball left to win. Aiming carefully he spins in round the opponents yellow and gets it in the hole winning the game, "Alright, I won".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

"Looks like you did. Good game man," He said to Seth as he brings out his hand for a shake. The people of Chuuk do not care what lives on it. They don't mind cyborgs, aliens, anything that is not like that at all.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Seth accepted the handshake and said "Yeah, we should play again some time" before sitting down at the bar. Though he was a cyborg he could still get drunk, and he had the time to spare anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

"What can I get for you sir?" The bartender asked. Cleaning a tall cup.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #6
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Uhh a cocktail, any cocktail. Well, if you serve them" he said. Seth wanted to see if there was any new taste, any that he hasn't had before.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

He makes the cocktail, then hands to him it. The color was green now, and glowing. The taste is sweet and salty at the same time. "Here you go sir."

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by zorlock; 10-17-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #8
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

a old friend of seth walks up to the pub who stands at 8 feet tall and sets down next to him. "hello seth, i see your at the pub again. i like a shot of jack." Alexander says to the man behine the pub.
(just play along seth it will be fun.)
Dargonget the unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

The man pulls out a bottle of jack and a shot glass. "This one is on the house, you guys are giving your lives for the world." He said to Alex. It's true though, people are happy for the fighting hero's of earth.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alex looks at the men with a smlie "there is no need, i'm only doing my job." Alex hands him the money. then takes the shot unaffected by it.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:43 AM   #11
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Seth looks over to see Alex, arriving at the same time as his drink. "Yeah, It's a place where I can just relax". He took a sip of the cocktail and then to the bartender after Alex spoke "Well, someone has to fight them, so we might as well". Seth pulled out money from his pocket and placed it on the bar before quickly drinking the rest of the cocktail.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #12
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Both phones that belong to the two started ringing at a sudden time for them.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #13
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Talk about timing" Seth said pulling his phone from out of his coat. "Yeah hello?"

Old 10-18-2013, 03:30 AM   #14
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

"guess who that is" Alex said. pulling out the phone and awrsering it. "hello bosses pants. what do you want" Alex said, sounding like a jack@$$.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:41 AM   #15
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"You know boss will get you back later for that, right?" Seth said before sighing

Old 10-18-2013, 03:44 AM   #16
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

"i don't care, we're his best whats the worst he could do." alex said not scare at all.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #17
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

"We need you both to do something for us, pay is good for it. You both decide if you want to do this task for us. There is a taxi out side waiting for you two. Just send a text to me. Yes or no. Remember you don't have to do this mission but of course this can help earth more." He then closed the call, giving them both peeps.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:49 AM   #18
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

alexander tested YES and send. "you coming" alexander said as he lift the building and out to the open air, walking up to the taxi and opening the door for seth.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:02 AM   #19
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah" he said while he was typing YES. He followed Alex outside, but when the cold air hit him he stumbled. "Gotta take a brake from the drinks" he laughed. "Uh cheers" Seth said, getting into the taxi, "what do you think it is?"

Old 10-18-2013, 04:15 AM   #20
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Alex gets in the taxi was a little hard because of his hight, but was able to get in. "he proberly wants us to kill someone or save them who knows. as long it helps the people." Alex said with a smlie.